AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Danger: Vehicle prone to sudden Rocking and Rolling.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Danger: Vehicle prone to sudden Rocking and Rolling.

Ok, odd name for a thread but It occured to me just a little while ago.

Scenario: I'm playing along to the album "Good Apollo, I'm burning star IV, Volume I: From Fear Through the Eyes of Madness" By Coheed and Cambria (stupid long album name...) and it was the track "Mother May I" (My personal favorite) at about 2:00 into the song when the chorus kicks in, I guess I just felt the need to rock the hell out. So I grabbed my gee-tar and jumped around my guitar playing room/computer room and almost destroyed the room in the process and chipped the headstock of my guitar. Now, I'm not usually one to flip out while playing, I usually just flow with the tune and do that head dip thing a-la John Frusciante but never "RAAAAAAAAARGH *kicks things over, ripping solo*" (thank god none of my parents were home, or I would've probably been comitted to a mental institution)

Here's the thing. It was a friggen blast, and It felt great afterwords and brightened up a boring day. Has spontaniously rocking the feck out made your boring day great? Cause it has for me!
    Last edited by Masali; 06-16-2007 at 06:16 PM.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare has a reputation beyond repute Velvet_Nightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Purple Ribbon Gabumon Cylon Centurion
    Mentioned
    33 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2017 08:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Yes, it has. Sometimes busting out with the music is just what you need to relieve stress, just as long as nobody else is in the room with you, because then things can get messy.
    No power in the 'verse can stop me...

Closed Thread

Thread Information