AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Solty Rei

Junior Member Dusk is on a distinguished road Dusk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2007 08:12 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Solty Rei

In a future-based disaster-ridden city with an enormous gap between the rich and the poor, it is hard to tell which humans are walking around with cybernetic body parts. This makes Roy Revant's job as a renegade bounty hunter/bodyguard-for-hire even more difficult. When a young girl with unbeliveable strength rescues him from a particularly dangerous criminal, Roy realizes that perhaps help can be found in the strangest of places. Joining together with a few others, they engage in a battle to find out the truth behind the giant conglomerates that are supposedly serving mankind and making life better.
    Solty, an android who has lost her memory, has escaped and is being hunted by the RUC Security Bureau. She encounters a bounty hunter named Roy who adopts her as his daughter after being hired as a bodygaurd for Miranda.

Have any of you seen this anime its pretty cool.

Senior Member jep'ray has a spectacular aura about jep'ray has a spectacular aura about jep'ray's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 11:01 AM
    Threads

i have four of the currently avalible DVD's, and like the show a lot. love the plot line so far, and on the edge of my seat waiting for the next disk...kinda wish they would explain the whole ceiling limit problem...
    Some people go through life with out ever truly going insain, what a horrible way to live

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol I downloaded the complete series. Watch all the eps it was good. I can tell you, but it may ruin it for you.

Spirit Goddess Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve has a reputation beyond repute Moonlight Eve's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 07:34 AM
    Threads

I've seen the entire series and it's pretty good! I really liked the storyline and the animation and music was good as well. And yes, I even cried at certain episodes .

If you liked Cowboy Bebop, then you'll enjoy this anime because it kind of reminded me of a Bebop. I give this series two big thumbs up!!
    Soul Reaper: Taking on the Afterlife, One Soul at a Time!!

Member [[~Anemone~]] is just really nice [[~Anemone~]] is just really nice [[~Anemone~]] is just really nice [[~Anemone~]] is just really nice [[~Anemone~]] is just really nice [[~Anemone~]]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2007 02:13 PM
    Threads

I only have the first dvd and it looks good, havent tried to download the entire series though.

~*~*~*~*~*~*~*~*

We should not shed tears
    for that will serve as a defeat of our bodies to our hearts.
    It is then nothing more than proof
    for it to be said that our hearts are things
    beyond our ability to control.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Veoh has all the eps, thats where I got them from. It does remind of Cowboy Bebop.

Closed Thread

Thread Information