AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Evangelion AMV

Senior Member AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 07:16 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    On a mission with Rosette and Chrono in Brooklin, defeating devils and evil guys by the Order.
    Threads

Default Evangelion AMV

It's called 'Faithless'- by Linkin Park. I did not make this AMV, I just wanted to show you guys because it's just an awesome AMV. Tell me what you think it is, and be sure to leave a comment if you like to. I hope you enjoy it:

I also found another AMV that is very touching. I really hope you enjoy this one than the other one...because it's very touching:

Last edited by AngelQueen17; 06-17-2007 at 03:56 PM.

Awesome set made by..*points at herself with an attitude* mwah ...

Rosette
    : But poopsie, we've come all this way to Sin City, so why not sin a little? Besides how often does a girl get to where an outfit like this?
    (Chrono Crusade)

Member ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka is a splendid one to behold ShinnAsuka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-25-2008 08:13 PM
    Threads

Yeah i have seen that one it's pretty good.
    ShinnAsuka-Not a big fan of Gundam Seed
    but a fan of:

Death Note!!!!!!!!!!!

L

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads

Yeah. =/ I've seen them, both were decent. Not that I personally liked them that much. Still, they were decent AMV's.
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Closed Thread

Thread Information