AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Jaden Yuki or Yugi Muto?

Keiko here~~~ Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 06:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Yugi. duh. i can't believe i haven seen this thread! ARGH!
    Legend_S. Forever a great friend, will never forget you. R.I.P.

Made by dearest sis akari_aurion! XP Arigatou ne~

Senior Member hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2007 08:20 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by shane the ninja View Post
    but you're alll forgetting an important factor yugi would not win very often against any opponent with out the pharoah/atemu and jaden only has a winged powder puff< winged kuriboh > to guide him
    hahaha, did you forget that yugi himself gave jaden that winged kuribo card (it was in the beginning when jaden bumped into a character who was ummistakably yugi)? and did you also forget that the "original" yugi beat the pharaoh atem even when he used the three Lord of Cards? sure jaden did beat the GX's version of the lord of cards but he didnt get a chance to use even one.
    sig made by myself

Junior Member Kradman is on a distinguished road Kradman's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2007 11:18 PM
    Threads

yep yugi moto would win

tuxedo mask shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja is a splendid one to behold shane the ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2013 08:07 PM
    Threads

Actually, jaden would win due to his Naruto style quality of being so damn headstrong and never giving up. plus as well as the sacred beast cards to pwn the gods he will pwn exodia and a exodia necross with neos and the neo spacians.

But in yugi's favour he has timaeus to which he can creat the two greatest combos in his deck, the amulet dragon which is virtually unstoppable due to it's effect and the dark magician girl the dragon knight which due to it's effect is basiacally a lower version of the raigeki magic card, combine timaeus with the other 2 dragons a warrior type monster and the legend of heart to get the 3 Knights out your in for a tough match and the winner would be no on in the end

Yes both jaden and yugi are basically equal which ever whay you look at so the match ultimatley would end up in a tied situation, os then they would have to start again till oone of the gave up and admited defeat or one died
    Destined to be alone for ever.

Sweetie <3 Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis has a reputation beyond repute Dysis's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-16-2014 04:38 PM
    Threads

you have a point but i will still vote for Yugi to be the winner but i also like Jaden's style in dueling

Siggy that i made

My Facebook Pages Please Support them
    Ceres Angels Anime & Manga Club
    Anime Lovers
    Anime Wonderland
    My Admin Page Eiri Yukina

Senior Member ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 10:24 PM
    Threads

Yugi Muto will win. He is the master of duelist.
    "A ninja must always endure."-Recca
    "There are no coincidences in this world."-Clow Reed/Eriol
    "Try at least twice,
    Fail at least once."
    reccasakoshita16.blogspot.com
    Wanna join my family?...Just pm me.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 02:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Yugi would win because his plot armor is thicker than Jaden's. That's the only reason. Jaden by far has a better deck setup and a firmer grasp on how a deck should run, but he would lose simply because Yugi would draw seventeen Warrior Eliminations and beat him to death with a Kuriboh.

EDIT: Honestly, Jaden/Judai's deck is more strategically sound, and he would use bluffs and contingency cards much more effectively than the Yugi Muto of the original series. Who can say with ten years of experience?

EDIT: I meant WOULD win. WOULD. Because he would CHEAT. Like he has in every major duel since ever.
    Last edited by Sanosuke23; 11-21-2007 at 03:14 AM.

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2014 04:13 AM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

I beleive Jaden would win he has a better deck setup and hes just slightly better....besides his show has higher rates ^_^ XD

Jose does not forgive! Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose has a reputation beyond repute Jose's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 09:27 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: PMMEFORTHIS

Yugi Muto will win. He is the master of duelist. unless that he play by himself with the 'king of games' then it might be pretty close but still yugi would win

Member Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2008 11:04 PM
    Threads

yugi moto

Senior Member inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue has a reputation beyond repute inOue's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-26-2011 11:34 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sanosuke23 View Post
    Yugi wouldn't win because his plot armor is thicker than Jaden's. That's the only reason. Jaden by far has a better deck setup and a firmer grasp on how a deck should run, but he would lose simply because Yugi would draw seventeen Warrior Eliminations and beat him to death with a Kuriboh.

EDIT: Honestly, Jaden/Judai's deck is more strategically sound, and he would use bluffs and contingency cards much more effectively than the Yugi Muto of the original series. Who can say with ten years of experience?
    yeah.. but i'd still go for yugi..
    MOVE ON. DO SOMETHING BETTER.

Senior Member SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys has a reputation beyond repute SuXrys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1400 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2014 07:26 AM
    Berwald Oxenstiernas (Hetalia) vital regions [Sweden]
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Red face

Quote Originally Posted by shane the ninja View Post
    Who would win in a duel Yugi Muto or Jaden Yuki, i know jaden beat yugi's deck in one episode but if yugi/atemu was using it would the out come be diffrent

Uhm? Now I havnt seen any episode besides the first ones from GX, but I thought that the only time Jaden meet Yugi was in the very first ep?
    In what episode are they dueling? I want to see it with my own eyes!

Waiting for
    Christmas
    Season four of Sherlock
    The new Hobbit movie
    Season five of Game of Thrones
    New episodes of Downton Abbey

Junior Member Jehuty183 is infamous around these parts Jehuty183 is infamous around these parts Jehuty183 is infamous around these parts Jehuty183 is infamous around these parts Jehuty183 is infamous around these parts Jehuty183 is infamous around these parts Jehuty183's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2008 02:06 AM
    Threads

Yugi all the way!!!

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information