AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Which anime would you be in...

Loveless Traveler Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2008 11:44 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Um.... I would uh... KILL to be in Fruits Basket!!!
    Just to meet Kyo-kun would be a dream come true....

Member Sayoshi has a reputation beyond repute Sayoshi has a reputation beyond repute Sayoshi has a reputation beyond repute Sayoshi has a reputation beyond repute Sayoshi has a reputation beyond repute Sayoshi has a reputation beyond repute Sayoshi has a reputation beyond repute Sayoshi has a reputation beyond repute Sayoshi has a reputation beyond repute Sayoshi has a reputation beyond repute Sayoshi has a reputation beyond repute Sayoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2008 07:52 PM
    Threads

The top 3 I would like to be in are Fruits Basket, InuYasha and Tsubasa!!!!

Siggy Made by Teh Wonderful Kyokuns_true_Love(Kyoko)

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

It seems like Deadpool beat me to my answer...and all of my reasons as well.

Being able to live in the world of Pokemon would actually be an ideal choice. I don't think I have a way with words like Deadpool, but honestly now being a Pokemon Trainer requires only that you reach a certain age (ten if I'm not mistaken) and you are free to leave your parents and go off on your own. For no additional fees you pay your local professor a visit and he just hands you a Pokemon of your own.

It seems like they solved the homeless problem in the world of Pokemon because you are always welcome in a Pokemon Center and you wouldn't have to worry about getting shot at by the police, they would just sick their Growlithe on you *shrug*. It seems like the only way you could make your stay rough in the world of Pokemon is being a member of an organized crime syndicate. In a world where a majority of the people are do-gooders and you're the only baddies, it could prove a harsh living enviroment. I suppose as long as you get blown towards the heavens with every encounter you have against your adversaries you don't have to worry about rotting in jail for the rest of your life.

And it seems like you don't age...ever. Maybe you age when you want to become a Professor? haha so in the world of Pokemon it seems like they have a built-in fountain of youth set up within their human's biology. So yeah, if you play by the rules and get those Gym Badges then pretty much you can make it big in the world of Pokemon all the while enjoying free lodging/food/medical treatment. Damn that utopia GameFreaks/Nintendo created.

So yeah, if I could live in an alternate universe, Pokemon it is...but that's only if I could not be the main character.

Now if I could REPLACE a character with myself then just stick me in a harem anime. Which one? I don't really care as long as I'm main guy who just happens to be at the center of attention with all the girls for some reason or another. Haha seems like a shallow choice but I'd like to think some people would agree with me, I'm sure most people who enjoy harem animes picture themselves in those situations so why not live it *shrug*.
    Last edited by Tenchi Masaki; 07-28-2007 at 04:19 AM.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

Senior Member Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life has a reputation beyond repute Shadow of Life's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2015 03:04 AM
    Threads

In Fruits Basket! =)

Junior Member juggaloDK is a splendid one to behold juggaloDK is a splendid one to behold juggaloDK is a splendid one to behold juggaloDK is a splendid one to behold juggaloDK is a splendid one to behold juggaloDK is a splendid one to behold juggaloDK is a splendid one to behold juggaloDK's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2008 04:55 PM
    Threads

my top 5 would be

1: devil may cry anime
    2: naruto
    3: ghost in the shell
    4: claymore
    5: hellsing

character choices...

1: half demon swordsman wandering around killing demons for fun
    2: ninja of konoha village with great skills using katar weapons specialized in cloaking jutsu's and martial arts
    3: assasin specialized in use of dagger and poison
    4: a claymore fighting yoma's for the thrill of the hunt and the fun of killing them
    5: vampire gunslinger and swordsman specialized in the use of handguns and illusion spells

oh and being in an anime where you could have a cat tail and cat ears wouldnt be so bad either since i think they look totally cute ^.^
    Last edited by juggaloDK; 07-28-2007 at 12:57 PM. Reason: mistake of the placing of the last text

Senior Member mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 10:02 AM
    Threads

good question you got
    i think i want to be in naruto, bleach, tsubasa chronicles, law of ueki, and god(?) save our king!
    thanks to S3SIKI for this lovely sig
    [keep your smiles]
    [you will shine like a star ]

wanna join my family???
    pm me or do what ever it takes..
    ...MY FAMILY...
    ...Ed_Alchemist...
    ...Spiffy...
    ...j100...

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Dude. I'd like to hippity-hop into Trinity Blood. Or into Ouran High School Host Club. I don't know exactly who I would hop into the story as, but I do know that I would like a French name. =D

Senior Member CarmenTohru is infamous around these parts CarmenTohru is infamous around these parts CarmenTohru is infamous around these parts CarmenTohru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2008 02:19 PM
    Threads

i would like to be in Fruit basket, card Captor Sakura and Sailor Moon
    Don't Give Up, Love does Miracles ...

You Can Be Whatever You want to Be ...
    You Can Dream 4 Free ...
    You can Fly if You Wish ...
    If You can Dream ...
    the Wish We upon a Star ...
    is commin True ...

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

Ouran High School Host Club. XD

There's nothing supernatural in it, and all of the characters are cute and good looking. Maybe if I was in it I'd be cute and good looking too. :o

~Made by me~

Senior Member Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 09:37 AM
    Threads

bleach or naruto
    as long as i get a sword, i'll be happy

for all your LARPing equipment ->http://www.lrpstore.com/?source=af14208&af=14208

Either we are alone in the universe or we are not. Either idea is staggering.

iProcrastinate. Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu has a reputation beyond repute Yuuki Kurosu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2010 06:26 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I wish T.T

I'd probably be in Fruits Basket to meet the WONDERFUL Kyo-kuuun ^///^ Nya I cannot sit still thinking about him ^///^ and living w/ the Sohma's, THINK ABOUT IT! So awsome ^^ Either that or Pokemon cuz I'd LOVE to travel w/ really KAWAII Pokemon and I mean you leave at the age on TEN and set off on your own onto an amazing adventure meeting new friends, winning and losing over coming obstocles you never knew you could...It's be awsome too. OH! And Tsubasa Reservoir Chronicle.
    Last edited by Yuuki Kurosu; 07-29-2007 at 07:07 PM.
    I Sig by Hakuchuumu<3 I

We're Waiting For You. :]

hobo for hire realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89 has a reputation beyond repute realms89's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-19-2010 07:58 PM
    A drifting spec in the depths of the galaxy
    Threads

id be in Jin Roh
    being apart of the special team
    hell hounds would be amazing
    great anime torrent http://dattebayo.com/t/

Live to ride, ride to live.

Junior Member Kokyoku will become famous soon enough Kokyoku will become famous soon enough Kokyoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 08:57 PM
    Threads

Naruto all the way!
    That would be awsome...

Junior Member TaichisGirl1234 is on a distinguished road TaichisGirl1234's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2007 07:15 AM
    Threads

I would be in Naruto, Dragonball (Z and GT), and The first and second seasons of Digimon and still keep my original name (Naru or Julie)

I would like to be like best buds with Tenten, Neji, Hinata, and Kiba in Naruto...In Dragonball, Trunks, Goten, Pan, and Videl...and lastly for Digimon...Ken *blush bright red* , Taichi *blush bright pinkish-red*, Takeru *blush pink*, Yamato (no blush ), Hikari, Sora and Miyako.

God of all and of nothing Pyrobrave is on a distinguished road Pyrobrave's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2007 03:31 PM
    Threads

Talking

An anime I would like to be in would have to be Dragonball Z. To be one of the Z warriors and have all the powers of Goku and Vegeta. And if you die you can have yourself wished back to life.

Pokemon would be fun. Like Deadpool said. Commanding monsters that had supernatural powers would be awesome.

And who doesn't want to be a ninja, or a pirate (Naruto and One Piece).
    Destroy them!
    You are magic!
    You are change!
    You are the cataclyst of all destruction!
    Life is death.
    Death is life!
    Manifest your will upon the tapestry of creation!
    END IT NOW!

Pyrobrave

I has Return-ified. -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune- has a reputation beyond repute -Kitsune-'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2013 06:47 PM
    Threads

Hm.. I'd like to be in Fruits Basket, Naruto, Bleach, and Neon Genesis Evangelion ^.^ (In Naruto, I'd like to be friends with Hinata, Temari, Neji, Gaara, and Kiba) I'd like to be in Neon genesis evangelion becuase.. well giant mecha-eva's and Angels rampaging would make life fairly interesting ^.^ And in Bleach and Fruits Basket, it would be nice because I could always choose to not know anything about the Sohmas or the Soul Reapers and just be normal ^.^
    Current obsession: Shin Megami Tensei Persona 4 <3

Uber-love to .Savage for this amazing set~ x3

Gifts:Simple1|Goodylucky|Karuto

~Facebook

Member cHiBiFiEd is a jewel in the rough cHiBiFiEd is a jewel in the rough cHiBiFiEd is a jewel in the rough cHiBiFiEd's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2007 04:10 AM
    Threads

Hellsing, Fullmetal Alchemist, Rozen Maiden(Squee!) or Air Gear

'Kono mama kimi to GOODBYE nante iwanai de'

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Ice Flower Gabumon 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2024 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

Digimon! Or InuYasha

Senior Member red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2008 08:53 AM
    Threads

i would be in dn angel or saiyuki just so i could get a jet across to india instead of walking just to show sanzo an his gang up hehe ....d.n. angel for the wings looool there so kool

Toujours Pur BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2024 11:42 PM
    Threads

I think I would be in "Vision of escaflowne" because I like hitomi's transformation & those wings.

~The Skylark Rose~ animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365 has a reputation beyond repute animegirl2365's Avatar
    Gil
    Chatty
    Gifts Notebook
    Mentioned
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-05-2012 09:39 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default mybe

love hina or naruto or by be blaech? one of those three.

Junior Member sweet pandamonium is a glorious beacon of light sweet pandamonium is a glorious beacon of light sweet pandamonium is a glorious beacon of light sweet pandamonium is a glorious beacon of light sweet pandamonium is a glorious beacon of light sweet pandamonium is a glorious beacon of light sweet pandamonium's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-30-2008 04:48 AM
    Threads

let me see...?

Naruto
    Bleach
    Trigun
    Trinity Blood
    OutLaw Star
    Shadow Skill
    Princess Mononoke
    Eureka 7

Oh! E.Y.E.S. Of Mars... I think thats right?
    Last edited by sweet pandamonium; 08-17-2007 at 10:02 AM.

Junior Member IrisHatake has much to be proud of IrisHatake has much to be proud of IrisHatake has much to be proud of IrisHatake has much to be proud of IrisHatake has much to be proud of IrisHatake has much to be proud of IrisHatake has much to be proud of IrisHatake has much to be proud of IrisHatake has much to be proud of IrisHatake has much to be proud of IrisHatake's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Dolphin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2016 05:05 AM
    Threads

OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

(\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><)o

Member AHQ has a spectacular aura about AHQ has a spectacular aura about AHQ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2007 11:29 AM
    Threads

I'd like to be in DbZ and become the next Goku Or it would be cool to ride along Kintaro Oe (Golden Boy) and deal with all the women he leaves behind

Senior Member ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72 has a reputation beyond repute ichigosama72's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2008 06:50 PM
    Threads

Hellsing OVA--get to vampire and work for Hellsing!

JoJo's Bizarre Adventure--I wanna Stand too!

Strawberry Panic!--any lesbians dream, begin surrounded to cute girls 24/7!

Closed Thread

Thread Information