AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Tales of Symphonia, does it live up to the game?

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up Tales of Symphonia, does it live up to the game?

There's my big question ^^
    does the tales of symphonia animation live up to and follow the story of the game?
    is it a god send to fans who fell in love with the game?
    or a kick in the nuts? >_>

also, if anyone has info on this such as release dates for it in any country, aswell as who will do the voices, it'll be really cool ^^

personaly, if they stick with the voice actors used in the game, i will 100% go for then english version nomatter who's doing the japanese voices.

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Senior Member Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 11:22 AM
    Threads

Is it out yet? I lost track of it awhile ago. ANN says they'll only be four episodes, though. :\

Black Plague dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage has a reputation beyond repute dollmage's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-14-2008 08:27 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Slumber View Post
    Is it out yet? I lost track of it awhile ago. ANN says they'll only be four episodes, though. :\
    i dont know how many episodes are out there but i have one =)

*is it good?and yes it looks good

*does it live up to the game? im not quite sure yet because i have only seen one episode but i think with just that episode yes it defenitely do.

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

seems to be only 4 eps, which is sad ;_;
    they can't fill that much story in such a short series >_>

there's also changes, like... well don't read the rest of my post if ya don't want a few things in it spoiled ^^; (the following taken from wikipedia

Lloyd gives Colette a pendant at the very beginning of the OVA as a birthday present.
    Colette is already at the Temple of Martel prior to the flash of light.
    Raine allows Genis and Lloyd to go with her to the temple to check up on Colette. In the game she ordered everyone to stay in the classroom.
    Botta does not appear at the Temple of Martel as he originally did in the game.
    A Desian sees Lloyd using his exsphere, and this is why the Desians break the non-agression treaty (in the game it was because Genis and Lloyd went to visit Marble and were spotted); Marble does not appear.
    Dirk joins in the battle after Iselia is set ablaze. Lloyd, Genis, and Dirk battle Forcystus and his forces instead of the monster.
    Several sequences with Anna, Lloyd's mother, are shown. One is a flashback showing how Dirk found her and agreed to take care of Lloyd (only her legs are shown); the other shows her figure, made of light, coming from within the exsphere as she talks to Lloyd and urges him to protect what's important to him.
    Lloyd and Genis are not banished from Iselia following the battle with Forcystus, instead they leave the village of their own choosing.

no news on the Tethe'alla group that i've seen yet. they better have sheena! :P

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Senior Member Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 10:54 AM
    Threads

There will be 4 OVA episodes, I hope they can make more than that after ^^

I saw the first OVA today, and I'm really impressed I can't wait for the next OVA to come. The only thing that was strange was the voices ^^
    I'm sp used to the english voices, but if you just forget about that it's OK after a while

I like my sig, thank you Jagan Eye ^^

Closed Thread

Thread Information