AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: trials of the school house

Hybrid View

Senior Member keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 04:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: dont have one yet

Default trials of the school house

Whats the worst thing you have ever done in school? played a prank that went wrong? made the rudest statement in the middle of class? or what happened unfairly to you when you had a resonable excuse and you were innocent but yet and still they punished you? its happened to me a few times. any rules you think are too strict in your school? college, high school, junior high, or elementary school what ever you have please share!
    One of my stories (i have alot more):
    everyone knows that gums not allowed in school. i happened to be offered some before school started and i knew i had to get rid of it the teacher caught me and i couldnt throw it away at the moment because we'd just walked in the hall. (i cant just spit it out on the floor with out some one seeing) so i made my way to class as soon as i step in we have to do the pledge so i still cant throw out my gum because if i moved from my spot the teacher would get on my case. when we are done she suddenly tells me to come to her desk and spit out my gum (i should have spit it out on her desk not in the trash) so then she suddenly pulls out a detention slip and starts writing me up! (with no warning or even a word to me) i tried to explain but she ignored me! i was furious that wasnt my best year either... i got about 10 detentions that year and everyone agreed it was the teachers not the students. we got one lady fired.
    Your mothers so fat even naruto doesnt beleive it!
    keokosart

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

I had a long and rebellious tenure at middle and high school .. but I think the worst I did was when I told off my vice principal. Told him he was a corrupt this, and a lying piece of that, and that his skank daughter is excelling only because he is pulling strings to get her to pass her classes. He told me I would never amount to anything, and I told him he still hasn't amounted to anything so I still have some time. Then I threatened to cut his throat.

Well, that got me suspended for a week but that's okay. 2 years after I finished high school, I found out he was fired for .. guess what? Too many parents complaining of favouritism and corrupt practice. Oh my, oh my, Steve was freaking right all long but nobody listened to him.

One interesting tidbit I will never forget .. there was this senior guy, yes he was a bit .. unintelligent but he did put forth good effort. Mr. West (no, that actually was his last name, Dave West I think it was in full..?) told him too he would never amount to anything. In my last year of HS, this guy marched in and slammed down a degree in internet technology or something like that on his desk, told him where to go and how to get there, said "How about that? I did amount to something" and walked out. Beautiful.

♡ Your Royal Sprinkles ♡ Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake has a reputation beyond repute Princess Cupcake's Avatar
    Gil
    Psychadelic
    Gifts Cheshire Cat Kawaiislice Cake
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2012 09:54 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sagat is quite the troublemaker.

I don't know the worst thing I did. Too much to choose from. But none of them completely bad. I guess one thing I did get in trouble for a lot was violating the dress code.

Senior Member sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m has a reputation beyond repute sa5m's Avatar
    Gil
    Yeehaw
    Gifts Ariel Fox Snowman
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-15-2019 01:15 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: pppascal

Hmmm... the only time I had to speak to the principal was in 5th grade. I was playing outside with a friend at recess and I threw a snowball at her. Incidentally the snowball was mostly made of ice. It scraped her forehead and we both went to the office. That was the scariest moment of my whole entire 5th grader life up till then (don't know if that sentence made sense XD). That incident haunted me for quite awhile.

Yes, I was a goody two-shoes, if you're wondering.

Youthful member GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2007 09:50 PM
    Threads

That sounds harsh O_O;

I've been given detention before cause my classmates/teammates started acting up >>

The worst thing I've ever done is probably cuss out the entire class and slam the door in anger xD
    Oh yeah, and I slapped someone... and I back-sassed. I had such a short temper in high school Lol
    Last edited by GaiSensei; 06-14-2007 at 08:55 PM.

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I got suspended for telling my old math teacher off ._.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

My exploits often go unsung. Only a handful of people know of the trouble I cause.

This is my favorite story:

The high school musical, a congregation of lonley seniors trying to get their paws on the few hot freshman/sophamore girls that happen to do the play, hoping that some of the play guys will be cute (they are oft dissapointed). Now, I know that when the cast dissapoints them (and they never fail to) they turn to the stagecrew. This is where I come in. I LOVE doing stage crew. Not because I love the production and sense of accomplishment, but because I get to loaf around, hit on the girls, get a day off from school for the matinee y'know how it is. But during downtime, we get very...VERY bored. So me and a group of ragtag scoundrals decided we would get some drinks. But we had no money...well, we just happened to know of a stockpile of vitamin water sold at lunch the next day. I had 2 of my compatriots run distraction/lookout while me and a bunch of others did the deed of wiping the entire...friggen...thing clean. We must've stolen at least 200 bucks worth of vitamin water. See, but the joy was short lived since we distributed it to the whole stage crew, and cast deemed worthy by us. Needless to say there were about 200 empty vitamin water bottles laying around, and 200 vitamin water bottles missing from the stockroom. Oh. frik.

The stage crew frantically horded up as many bottles as we could, and trashed ourselves so no custodian would be wise to our ways. Best vitamin water we've ever had.

Some of my other exploits include:

1. Using the fact that my Les Paul has humbucking pickups so that I can turn the volume down on the neck pickup and up on the bridge. So when the conductor comes to soundcheck us to make sure no one's louder than the other I play the very low neck pickup so I pass expection, and during the song I'll bust out in a ripping guitar solo. (much to the delight of the bored youth who's misfortune it was to be dragged along, and much to the shegrin of the old people. I actually saw one old lady covering her ears. How rude)

2. At Jazz Band practice when the Conductor was giving a heartfelt thanks to one of the female trumpet players for coming to our school to play with us in the jazz. He said something like "For coming to play with us even though her own school has their own music program shows us her devotion to the *beep* school music society. Please, let's hear it for the lovely and talented..." and right as he was about to announce her name, something possessed me to stand up in front of him, point to one of my buddies and say "*name witheld*". After an uproar of laughter from the rest of the band, I was yelled at...alot. And had to apologize to the girl (who didn't care, and thought it was funny herself)

3. General defiance. (letting hair grow out, never wearing a belt, never tucking in shirt...if you haven't noticed it's a crappy private school with a ridiculous dress code). I probaby hold the record for detention. But I don't mind. I've perfected the art of sleeping while sitting erect (that sounds wrong...)

Any other infractions are typical of anyone (Skipping class, not handing in signed work, never doing homework, making obscene remarks in class...which doesn't work very well because the teachers find it funny...)

Who would've thought I'd be a troublemaker in school, huh? So unlike me...
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 04:59 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: dont have one yet

i remeber another story when i was in 2nd grade i put a kick me sign on one kids back (those signs are so played out but i was bored) i confessed to the crime (be raised by honest people it felt wrong to lie) and got in trouble thank goodness i didnt get a detention then in the same grade i stole a crunch bar off the back table and some one snitched. the teacher asks me to say sorry to the class making me stand up in front of every one it was hard i felt guilty enough. she apparently thought i was refusing to say sorry (i was just scared and nervous but there was no way she could understand) she snet me to the vice principles office. i thought it was the end of the world! i thought my mom would give me hell and that id be in hell going to the vice principles office. i crawled under the table in the vices office and refused to come out crying the entire time. i was rebelious im sure and i cried alot im barly what i used to be (i still can be very independant though)
    Your mothers so fat even naruto doesnt beleive it!
    keokosart

Senior Member Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome! has a reputation beyond repute Niome!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2007 02:31 AM
    Atlantis, in the Depen Inn having a drink with Barbarossa
    Threads

I broke in hysterical crying because I was going to school in either the 3rd or 4th grade, around 1994-5.
    Wanted to stay home with my family and play wonderful games like Tiberian Dawn, Red Alert, Blood & Magic, my Lego's and Ultima Online.
    But nope, I had my mother, principle, psychologist or whatever you call and homeroom teacher Yakuza hold me down and asking if they wanted my future crush to walk me down to the classroom who passed by with a cringing glance.

Toke several minutes to stop crying, I need a psychologist now...

I've had several blackouts, moments and other things in my lifetime to date. I am the quiet, polite type that holds in his anger. People say these types like myself are the most cunning and dangerous; who knows, I might pop-up in an American version of Death Note.

I loved this book called Aliens V.S Predator and this toke it from me in the lunchroom, I got pissed and I was trying to get it back as we went around the table consistently. Well he put his hand out with it and I kept trying to grasp it, so I grabbed the chocolate milk carton and threw it into his face, exploding and he said:"Okay, heres your book back..." One of the girls that didn't care for him said "Hey *name* you got chocolate on my sleeve." I was in another world so I don't remember what I said, I just walked away in recuperation.

Around these years I stood up for my best (girl)friend during class because we couldn't do set up decorations. The teacher whom one of my favorites despite some scenes in my school I unleashed a wave of verbal contradiction, fact-by-fact, cetera and she told me to go to the front office. By time I got to the door cursing I turned back and said I would get my brother, aunts, grandmother and grandfather and rip this place apart of something.

I like your stories guys.
    Last edited by Niome!; 06-15-2007 at 05:54 PM.
    "Gotta take the good with the bad, smile to the sad, love what you got and remember what you had." - Project Pat

Senior Member Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense has a reputation beyond repute Future_Defense's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-20-2008 05:56 AM
    Threads

I would say getting into a fight was the worst thing I did. I try to avoid them, but when you're bigger than everyone else, they think they have something to prove. Luckily it hasn't happened again, probably because of what happened to the guy fought me. I was almost suspended for it, even though I was defending myself.
    Nøytral
    følelsesløs
    Min logikk kretser
    Blir skadet
    Ved en landeplage av følelser!
    Hva kan jeg gjøre?
    Alt jeg trodde jeg var ...
    Jeg er blitt mer.
    Mer menneske; et annet cog i maskinen av livet.
    Hvorfor kan jeg nyte dette?
    Jeg er så forvirret ...

Closed Thread

Thread Information