AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Rie Compatability Test

Junior Member Raine Arikado will become famous soon enough Raine Arikado's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2007 10:33 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Rie Compatability Test

I took a test and found out I'm 92% compatible with Rie.

If you want to take the test it's at www.lonelyangel.com

select test.php
    Last edited by Raine Arikado; 06-13-2007 at 07:15 PM.

Junior Member Terenin is infamous around these parts Terenin is infamous around these parts Terenin is infamous around these parts Terenin is infamous around these parts Terenin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2008 10:56 PM
    Threads

Default I got...

You are a Submissive Introvert, just like the timid Shinji Ikari. Although you match up well with Rei in this respect, you might find initial encounters difficult, as is with most Submissive Introverts like Shinji and Rei. However, once you develop a relationship with her, you'll find that you and Rei have a lot in common, and with some time you'll be able to relate to one another.

You are 85% compatible with Rei.

I'll try do the test again later when I have more time and can think more over my choices, just for kicks.

*EDIT* I did, got:

You are like Rei herself in all the major personality aspects. So, if Rei were real you'd find that the both of you could get along with each other, whatever that means. Submissive Introverts, like yourself and Rei, often have a hard time taking the initiative to be with each other, but once they trust each other their friendship tends to become very strong.

You are 96% compatible with Rei.

As I took my time this time, just to see what it might be, this one might be closer. However... I'm not really sure if I like this or not, I'd always believed I would be... well, more like Shinji, like the first one said. Not that this is the most worked over and defining test ever, but it was fun to take none the less!
    Last edited by Terenin; 06-14-2007 at 08:50 AM.
    The things I possess are my life and mind.

- Rei Ayanami

Senior Member Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms is just really nice Red Phantoms's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2009 04:09 PM
    Threads

my prediction are rarely wrong and I was 95% compatible to her...... for i only try once
    Good ^_^
    unlike think first you will thought as her not yourself and it wont reflect your pure personality why dont you belife your first result terenin? are you didnt compatible with your own personality
    Last edited by Red Phantoms; 06-15-2007 at 03:44 AM.
    We observe all.....Then when do we move?
    We cant just wait and see right?
    Well just let your imagination works since we are the Phantoms
    Zieg Phantoms!!!

Senior Member AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 06:16 PM
    On a mission with Rosette and Chrono in Brooklin, defeating devils and evil guys by the Order.
    Threads

You are 7% compatible with Rei.

You are a Dominant and Emotional Extrovert whose Concrete thinking focuses on results. In other words, you're very similar to the fiery, outgoing Asuka, and you tend to take command of people and things around you with passion. Also, you are the exact opposite of Rei, and in no way compatible with her. If you've seen Evangelion, you know how well Asuka and Rei got along... expect something similar if Rei ever crosses your path.

You are most like the Evangelion character: Asuka Langley

Wow. How nice........

Awesome set made by..*points at herself with an attitude* mwah ...

Rosette
    : But poopsie, we've come all this way to Sin City, so why not sin a little? Besides how often does a girl get to where an outfit like this?
    (Chrono Crusade)

Junior Member Terenin is infamous around these parts Terenin is infamous around these parts Terenin is infamous around these parts Terenin is infamous around these parts Terenin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2008 10:56 PM
    Threads

Default I tried again because

Quote Originally Posted by Red Phantoms View Post
    my prediction are rarely wrong and I was 95% compatible to her...... for i only try once
    Good ^_^
    unlike think first you will thought as her not yourself and it wont reflect your pure personality why dont you belife your first result terenin? are you didnt compatible with your own personality
    The first time I tried I rushed it, I has low on time and was stupid, I could have waited til later and taken it then, i *should* have waited.

So, I took it again, and though long over the alternatives, the second variety was the one that showed up. I didn't expect that much of a diffrence though, iirc the answers I took diffrently was not many, just a few.

I was surpriced, but once I looked over Wikipedia to get an explenation to what all the diffrent compatability parts meant exactly, I found it matched really well actually.

So I consider the second try to hold more true, ofc it's not to much to argue about over a test like this.
    The things I possess are my life and mind.

- Rei Ayanami

Senior Member Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven has a brilliant future Neal Raven's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-25-2008 09:37 AM
    Threads

You are like Rei herself in all the major personality aspects. So, if Rei were real you'd find that the both of you could get along with each other, whatever that means. Submissive Introverts, like yourself and Rei, often have a hard time taking the initiative to be with each other, but once they trust each other their friendship tends to become very strong.

You are 98% compatible with Rei.
    most compatible and with no cheating!

for all your LARPing equipment ->http://www.lrpstore.com/?source=af14208&af=14208

Either we are alone in the universe or we are not. Either idea is staggering.

Member animesaint is a jewel in the rough animesaint is a jewel in the rough animesaint is a jewel in the rough animesaint's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2007 02:17 PM
    Threads

lol i got...Maya Ibuki
    You are 72% compatible with Rei.
    Overall, your prospects with Rei look good.
    You are a Submissive Extrovert, which makes you a great team player and a wonderful person to work with and be around.
    I tried to be a "bad ***" and I got
    Gendo Ikari
    Just like Commander Ikari, your combination of Dominance and Logic make you an effective leader.
    You are 49% compatible with Rei.
    Last edited by animesaint; 07-07-2007 at 01:19 PM.

Goddess of Virtue jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2008 10:48 AM
    Australia (Donations of water are being accepted)
    Threads

You are a Submissive Introvert, just like the timid Shinji Ikari. Although you match up well with Rei in this respect, you might find initial encounters difficult, as is with most Submissive Introverts like Shinji and Rei. However, once you develop a relationship with her, you'll find that you and Rei have a lot in common, and with some time you'll be able to relate to one another.

You are 88% compatible with Rei.

This is me answering honestly. What was with those pictures though.... No idea what they were. Oh well!
    jechocochan

Made for me by Konata Izumi! Isn't it cute?

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

Blech. I was compatible with Rei. x_X'
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Ph. D. in Pokomon Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 03:35 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gamrtagnotfound

You are 99% compatible with Rei.

ummm..yay? o_O

Senior Member Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 06:19 PM
    Threads

You act and think very similarly to Rei, which means you can find a lot of common ground in your personalities. Your Dominant side also makes you a good leader, like the Vice Commander Fuyutsuki. Although Rei and Fuyutsuki didn't ever talk in the series, their personalities are very compatible, so if you could get past your Introvert side and take the first step, a good relationship with Rei would be very possible.

You are 68% compatible with Rei.

Spiffy
    In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool. - Lord Chesterfield

Junior Member 'Cha ga nurui T_T has a reputation beyond repute 'Cha ga nurui T_T has a reputation beyond repute 'Cha ga nurui T_T has a reputation beyond repute 'Cha ga nurui T_T has a reputation beyond repute 'Cha ga nurui T_T has a reputation beyond repute 'Cha ga nurui T_T has a reputation beyond repute 'Cha ga nurui T_T has a reputation beyond repute 'Cha ga nurui T_T has a reputation beyond repute 'Cha ga nurui T_T has a reputation beyond repute 'Cha ga nurui T_T has a reputation beyond repute 'Cha ga nurui T_T has a reputation beyond repute 'Cha ga nurui T_T's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-10-2007 04:40 PM
    Threads

Couldn't answer the picture questions (the red X of doom o_O) but answered the rest as I would any personality test: 95%

Junior Member NGE.kerns is on a distinguished road NGE.kerns's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 12:39 AM
    Threads

Default 99%

You are 99% compatible with Rei.

Closed Thread

Thread Information