AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: website help?

Junior Member kisses is on a distinguished road kisses's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 10:53 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default website help?

ok ummm...the easiest way to explain this is how do i get a big box and navigation links on top of the box,and what it is soppose to do is have like an about me section when you first go to my website then when you click one of the links on top it changes the about me section to like my friends or whatever linked you clicked.Can someone give me the code to get that?

And it doesn't change the page it just changes the words inside the box

Youthful member GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei has a reputation beyond repute GaiSensei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2007 09:50 PM
    Threads

What kind of big box? A frame?

You can learn basic HTML at wiki ^^ (HTML = codes for websites. BBCode = codes for forums.)

And of course, there are tons of other types of coding... but it's all hard stuff

Daisy LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity has a reputation beyond repute LadyPSerenity's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    12 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2014 07:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

You looking to do frames. Which if you read most tutorials out there is advised not to be used so much anymore. Anyway, I won't critique what you find to be good and bad web design. As this isn't the place.

Wiki is a good place to look... An Anime Forum however is not unfortunately. Look for design sites and seek answers from those places, you're more likely to find the answer to what you're looking for.

This section is more for graphics. Not coding.

www.sheynaevans.com
    PHOTOGRAPHER | WRITER

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

sounds like you want something to the effect of this. http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamici...owncontrol.htm

they have more scripts there, if that's not what you're looking for. I don't think you're referring to frames, but if you are, google the term "webmonkey frames" and it will be the first link that pops up.

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

Junior Member kisses is on a distinguished road kisses's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2007 10:53 AM
    Threads

yay!! I got it thanks guys^^

Junior Member Checkered_Fan is on a distinguished road Checkered_Fan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2007 04:18 PM
    Threads

Thumbs down InNeed

So i working on a site that is based on simple HTML tables well anyways i need staff any1 willing send me an email grax

Banned Forum / Chat ben01 is infamous around these parts ben01 is infamous around these parts ben01's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 10:02 PM
    Threads

maybe you like frames.. or for more advance use dhtml.. it will look more cool than frames..

Closed Thread

Thread Information