AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: Powerpuff Girls Z?

Threaded View

Ninja Jesus Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess has a reputation beyond repute Yugure's Goddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Angry
    Gifts Aquarius Four Leaf Clover
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-16-2014 01:20 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Powerpuff Girls Z?

No, It's not some DBZ/PPG parody. Check it out:

Ok, while looking up stuff about the powerpuff girls, my mom (who is a fan of the show) stumbled across a very interesting wikipedia article, among other things, concerning the show. However, the page was not dedicated to the original show that probably comes to mind when you hear some one say "Powerpuff Girls". It was all about an anime-style spin-off of the series with a plot featuring a more complicated message and with this new version of the show the art's style has been changed to anime style and the plot seems a bit more intricate. And it's not chemical X, anymore, it's chemical Z, hence the "Powerpuff Girls Z".

Here's a link to the article for more info:

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Demashi...erpuff_Girls_Z

I think it's kinda cool but I liked the show's original stylization. It said in the article that it would eventually be translated but watching the Powerpuff Girls as anime characters will take some getting used to.

What do you think?

love
    dani
    dude
    Last edited by Yugure's Goddess; 06-10-2007 at 05:55 PM.
    Check out my wordpress blog:
    KamiYugure's Digital Notebooks

Thread Information