AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: scary video game moments

Junior Member Eerie era is on a distinguished road Eerie era's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2007 11:21 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Playing Fatal Frame 3 and Silent Hill 4 in the dark scares me 0_o
    There was this one time i was playing silent hill 4 and in the water prison world.....this two headed monster came out of nowhere and i was shooting it like hell......guns in SH4 are really stupid....
    RE4 wasn't that scary......but when i first saw the regenerators...they were really annoying with there scary sound...

The [rainbowed] one Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2008 11:42 PM
    Threads

I was like 6 years old, my father was playing Zelda : ocarina of time and went to the cemetery in kakariko village, then he entered one of those tomb... Then, a monster was there. You know, those brown-zombies? (I call actually call them blood-suckers...) anyway, when my father walk next to it, it got up and launch a very scary scream. I ran up in the farthest room of the T.V, closed my eyes and put my hands on my ears. After that, I did nightmare during like at least 6 months...
    Last edited by Miss Tsukkii; 07-09-2007 at 03:36 PM. Reason: structure mistake...

Rox 'N' RoLL Baby ~
    R.A.I.N.B.O.W.S are awesome =D

Daft Punk Alive 2007!!! <3
    =

Junior Member MioMayu-chan is a splendid one to behold MioMayu-chan is a splendid one to behold MioMayu-chan is a splendid one to behold MioMayu-chan is a splendid one to behold MioMayu-chan is a splendid one to behold MioMayu-chan is a splendid one to behold MioMayu-chan is a splendid one to behold MioMayu-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2007 11:19 PM
    Threads

owh...so far i've played FATAL FRAME 2 & 3....so,the scariest part when i was playin' Fatal Frame 3 in the middle of the nite....about 12.00++ midnight....that time my sis came down a bit late and all the lights were off...(wouldnt disturb my family's sweet dreams of coz)

but...i kinda addicted to this game....u can see that im a FATAL-FRAME-FREAK ea???hehehe....
    Last edited by MioMayu-chan; 07-12-2007 at 11:21 PM.

~*~ THANKS A LOT TO LUCY-SENSEI FOR MAKING THESE SIGGIES ~*~

My love has come. Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86 has a reputation beyond repute Ari_86's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 10:44 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2370 0071 2517 5181

Well play god of war 2 at night all alone in the dark.... its scary i tell you so bloody so scary...

Funny how? Funny like a clown? Do I amuse you?

Senior Member Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2010 07:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by lpg22092 View Post
    The worst two times for me were when:

1. I was fighting the flood for the first time. We did it on legendary at four in the morning and it was the first time that I had ever played the xbox at all. We were horribly terrified because every time that we got into a spot of combat the lights on our guns would go off and we didn't have enough ammo to make it. We kept stopping and sending one man in to die so the enemies lingered around and kept ambushing us for like three and a half hours.
    Yeah, same for me, but not as late and it was just me and my big brother. And also, do you know those flood that have a big head and blow up? When I came into contact with one of those for the first time, I nearly jumped off of my chair. It was scary before, but not anymore. Hey, that rhymed, kinda!
    Last edited by Marshmallow Fluff; 07-14-2007 at 05:32 AM.
    >:B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Theomorphic Abomination Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 11:32 PM
    Threads

Last level of a six disk game with absolutely no saves and the screen freezes for thirty seconds.

Junior Member Amaya10 is on a distinguished road Amaya10's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2007 06:46 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: D:<

I was playing Fatal Frame 2 and somthing jump out at me and I screamed. It was horrible my friends made fun of me for weeks.

They say men can never experience the pain of childbirth. They can...if you hit them in the goolies with a cricket bat for fourteen hours.

Senior Member Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2007 06:22 PM
    Threads

ahh on fear, your running through the building killin bad guys all matrix style and what not and then you see a little girl in red run past you and you follow and shes gone, and bam

Member Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker has a reputation beyond repute Gravemaker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-16-2010 09:55 AM
    Threads

In Silent Hill 3 theres a bathroom with a giant mere and a tub in the mirror you see the room but in its reflection blood starts to flow from out of the tub and covers the entire room.
    A clever man who taught his flesh the way of steel, this lasting man of resolve and will.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    306 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-20-2014 11:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

Scary video game moments, huh.

Beginnnig of Interval 08, (I think?) after meeting up with Paxton Fettel who captured Alice Wade, I went to the open elevator door, looked away, and BOO! Alma popped up and literlly scared me. The scene after that saw more hallutionations and then flashed back to the hospital hallway and then was attacked by ghost. This gave shivers and nightmares for the rest of my life.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information