AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: scary video game moments

Member masterm is just really nice masterm is just really nice masterm is just really nice masterm is just really nice masterm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2007 05:50 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default scary video game moments

what was the most scariest video game moment for you...me i have two of about the same

1. i was playing 343 guily spark the level on my first time...it was at night and with the sounds rain and all it got pretty freaky...and the worst part is it was raining in real life too...that was scary

2. i was playing doom 3 right when i got it i decided to wait until dark to play it. one time i was running through the level and the door opened up i wasn't looking so i ran straight into an imp i couldn't sleep for a while after that

Senior Member Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 10:54 AM
    Threads

hmm...I don't think that video games are that scary now...but I was really afraid of playing Shadowgate on the old NES when I was a kid XD

oh, and I'm gonna buy Resident evil 4 for my Wii soon, maybe that will scare me ^^

I like my sig, thank you Jagan Eye ^^

Junior Member gatekeeperofhell is a glorious beacon of light gatekeeperofhell is a glorious beacon of light gatekeeperofhell is a glorious beacon of light gatekeeperofhell is a glorious beacon of light gatekeeperofhell is a glorious beacon of light gatekeeperofhell's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2007 11:21 AM
    Threads

Playing Silent Hill 4 at night and by yourself.
    I HAVE A HEADACHE, SOMEBODY HELP ME KILL THE PAIN!!!

Senior Member Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2007 11:39 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by gatekeeperofhell View Post
    Playing Silent Hill 4 at night and by yourself.

^^^Same here, its crazy but a good game...
    Just keep it "GROOVY"

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2007 01:36 PM
    Threads

Default hmm I have 3 of them

ok well I have 3 of them and there pretty funny..

1. I was playing Drakan and all of sudden there was this big boom and this guy was following me with all these skins on him of women his name was the skin mage and I was freaking out because the whole time he was following me he was saying stuff like " why you run my darling, your skin is so beautiful " and " please wait for me! come to your loving husband.. "

2. I was playing Stay Alive and it was night time why I was all alone, well those girls that was dead came after me and I was trying to get a rose but I ran out long before and I was running in a circle way they was chasing me and my friend was like "wth are you doing run!" on the phone and I said " I am! I'm running in circles! " but hey xD I didn't die!

3. I had to play this baby game with my cousin, and this fluff ball on it came out of no where tackling me and cuddling my character to death saying " hug hug hug, I wuv you! "....that was one of the scarest ones OO;...
    Last edited by KeokoXxXInuzuka; 06-10-2007 at 09:28 PM.

~XxX♥Keoko♥XxX

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

In Half-Life 1, when its all quite in a dark vent then a headcrab attacks you from no where, in a dark room, its scary stuff.

¤Ultimate Fear Inducer¤ Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I hate the "flood'(zombies) in the Halo series.They pop out of nowhere and scare the crap out of u.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2007 01:36 PM
    Threads

Default wow...

wow <<; thats pretty scary, I've played that once...But didn't remember getting to that part

~XxX♥Keoko♥XxX

Ph. D. in Pokomon Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus has a reputation beyond repute Climaximus's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-10-2011 03:35 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: gamrtagnotfound

I got really scared this one time playing Resident Evil 4. I was playing late at night and I got to the first Regenerator, kept shooting it but got nothing (this was my first time playing through it) and it was getting just a weee bit too close, so I took out my shotgun and shot it's leg out so I can get some distance from it........and in case you haven't played the game.......those things can still get you ._. it was laying flat on it's face so I tried to run past it and just when I thought I was safe........it jumps up and bites me!! o_o I practically crapped myself right then and there. I still hate those things for doing that to me ._.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by M I K E Y™ View Post
    In Half-Life 1, when its all quite in a dark vent then a headcrab attacks you from no where, in a dark room, its scary stuff.
    I hate that!

I hate in counter strike when you've had 20 minutes of pure silence and then someone randomly fires lol

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

hit with insane stick razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 01:37 PM
    Threads

First meeting and greeting the Flood o_O

Oh and everything in Silent Hill and Resident Evil terrifies me
    A SPLENDIFOURUS SITE FOR VIDEO GAME LOVERS.. Or so I would like to think XD Please click the banner.

i love random pms! they tickle

random pms: 15
    more please?

Senior Member kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2010 06:47 AM
    Threads

near midnight playing dead rising and a zombie fell from the top of some stairs and landed on top of the character and he died.
    When there is nothing left to protect then what do I fight for?

Senior Member 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 01:27 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6870343953149706

I can think of only two games that every really had me scared... and now that I'm older I haven't really found anything recently about a game truly terrifying... sometimes there are the surprises like the Half-Life head crabs but I haven't run into a game like these two that I couldn't keep playing because I was too scared.

The first is Clock Tower the game is kind of an adventure game in that each level requires you to solve puzzles... the catch is that you are constantly being stalked by a crazed dude with massive scissors that tries to cut you in half and you have no weapons so your only options are to keep avoiding him. The feeling of that game is just insane because your basically helpless against your enemy and you are trying to solve puzzles while not getting killed. As a kid I only made it to the second level and then I just couldn't keep playing the game because it was so scary and I've never played it again. I did play Clock Tower 3 recently though and I found that game to be a little less scary though it had its moments.

And Silent Hill the original, that game just knew how to have you on the edge of your seat; I love when it screws with you only to reveal that it was nothing lulling you into a false sense of security then when your guards down scaring the heck out of you. I couldn't beat this game around when it was released because I would just get so scared I couldn't keep playing, I did go back and beat it later though.

A priori Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas has a reputation beyond repute Petrol Gas's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Hotflash
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2010 11:47 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

The worst two times for me were when:

1. I was fighting the flood for the first time. We did it on legendary at four in the morning and it was the first time that I had ever played the xbox at all. We were horribly terrified because every time that we got into a spot of combat the lights on our guns would go off and we didn't have enough ammo to make it. We kept stopping and sending one man in to die so the enemies lingered around and kept ambushing us for like three and a half hours.

2. When I was playing Doom 3 for the first time. It was on veteran and I was having some trouble with the level I was on. I walked into a bathroom which I thought would have some zombies in it or something and after thoroughly exploring it when I had begun to relax, I look into the mirror and it froze my character and the room filled with flames. It threw me off so bad because I wasn't expecting it that I couldn't play the game for two days.

But other than that the only other bad scares I had was in resident evil one for my DS because I (as I later found out) was playing the game incorrectly...
    A man chooses.
    A slave obeys.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Another scary moment for me, from Half-Life again, I was probably 13 yearsold, playing happily, and I encounterd a Bullsquid, and it charged me, I kept blasting it with the shotgun, but it wouldn't die, eventually I turned the game off, after that I didn't play Hlaf-Life for close to a year.

Senior Member Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2011 10:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Dead--Fantasy

1. In Resident Evil 2 - Even though I have played and beaten this game more than 10 times, there's one part that will always scare/startle the hell out of me.. at one point, near the end, before you fight the last boss.. somewhere in the laboratory in a hallway, this one part where a licker would pop right out from the vent up above. Damn licker. >_<

2. Resident Evil 3 - the part where Nemmy jumps through the window.. still startles me bad.

3. F.E.A.R. - At one point, I would have to go down a ladder.. there's no one behind me but when I turn around and go down the ladder and bam, there's Alma.. came out of no where. Made me jump off the ladder and scream at the same time in RL.. XD

4. Playing Silent Hill 2 at night.. the foggy atmosphere is just downright creepy.

We don't always get what we want. Cherish what you have.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Pyramid Head chasing James and Maria down the ever elongating hall in SH2. I found that a bit disturbing for some reason.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by lpg#22092 View Post
    2. When I was playing Doom 3 for the first time. It was on veteran and I was having some trouble with the level I was on. I walked into a bathroom which I thought would have some zombies in it or something and after thoroughly exploring it when I had begun to relax, I look into the mirror and it froze my character and the room filled with flames. It threw me off so bad because I wasn't expecting it that I couldn't play the game for two days.
    Haha, that's a classic. Have to admit almost flying off the chair the first time it happened to me as well. I did so not see it coming.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Member Arculon is just really nice Arculon is just really nice Arculon is just really nice Arculon is just really nice Arculon's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2007 08:34 AM
    Threads

Like some others have already mentioned, Doom 3 got right into me, especially at the start of the game, when everything just goes haywire. One specific part that was really bad was when i was exploring around, i got a dead end, when i turned around the door was locked, and the whole room went blood red...then in the room you could hear a woman repeating the same few words. I just got myself into a corner and waited. Then blood footprints started walking towards me. I just started shooting for no reason lol. But it was an awesome game to play

Regards,

Arculon

Senior Member Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza is a splendid one to behold Guza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-16-2007 06:22 PM
    Threads

the scariest game i played was fear, and it still kinda gets to me haha

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Anyone who has played Half-Life 2 will agree with me, the first encounter with a Fast Zombie, in Ravenholm, man, when I get to that part, I just shudder, even though I know its coming.

Junior Member king_booze is a splendid one to behold king_booze is a splendid one to behold king_booze is a splendid one to behold king_booze is a splendid one to behold king_booze is a splendid one to behold king_booze is a splendid one to behold king_booze is a splendid one to behold king_booze is a splendid one to behold king_booze's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2007 12:30 AM
    Threads

Half life 2: stupid zombies.

heres how it went.
    I was walking along and I saw bunch of crates off to the side I thought, no way in heel can anything fit in there, except maybe a head crab. I walk over with my magnum and a ****ing zombie explodes out of the crate scaring me shitless.

Senior Member Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri has a reputation beyond repute Aesteri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2007 08:58 PM
    Threads

When I first played Resident Evil 4 it was late at night. The Illumindos all were in the most unexpected places and were jumping at me. When they start mumbling in Spanish its the worst...

Love the raving rabbids. <3

Senior Member Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san has a reputation beyond repute Chris-san's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2007 05:18 PM
    Threads

Post removed due to language.
    Last edited by Regex; 06-21-2007 at 09:52 AM.

Thanks to Divine Dragon from Bladegash for the awesome Sig!

Member masterm is just really nice masterm is just really nice masterm is just really nice masterm is just really nice masterm's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-26-2007 05:50 AM
    Threads

aha i have another i just got the darkness and i was playing it. I had gotten to the hill part you see and it was around 12:00 a.m. (yes i played that late.) and the lightning flashed and boom one of those sewed faced nazi thing apeared then disappeared a jumped and just shot...i hit nothing
    unknown-when life gives you lemons make apple juice then sit back and let the world wonder how you did it

me-behold the power evil spider of...MY TOE

larry the cable guy-i wan't dropped on my head as a baby i was thrown across the room

im not crazy just a bit mental

Closed Thread

Thread Information