A 17-YEAR -old rookie plumber has burned down a £5 million ($12 million) waterside mansion in southwest England, after a soldering task during his first day on the job went horribly wrong.
In just minutes it burned it down to the ground.
It is thought the fire started after polystyrene insulation caught alight from the flame of a blow torch.
The plumber was working for a firm of sub-contractors
Do You Want To Know More?
This guy has a bright future in plumbing. So remember, if you think you had a horrible first day on the job, close your eyes and remember. Hey at least I didn't burn down a £5 million mansion.
Edit: Okay I fixed the dodgy link. Had a complete brain fart.