AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: EnslavedNeko's Artwork

Junior Member XxEnslavedNekoxX is a jewel in the rough XxEnslavedNekoxX is a jewel in the rough XxEnslavedNekoxX is a jewel in the rough XxEnslavedNekoxX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-14-2007 07:02 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default EnslavedNeko's Artwork

well I hope everyone enjoy's my artwork (Though if you don't thats okay to). I started drawing ever since I was little but while I enjoyed it I never really know what I wanted to do with it. As soon as I saw the cut scenes from Phantasy Star IV ( An old Genesis RPG), I knew that was the style for me. I am told that my artwork was greatly influenced by the old Phantasy Star style. Aside from that I am pretty much self taught. I only took a couple art class's in middle and high school but I hope to go back to college so I can get better at my artwork. I wish to someday become a manga artist and have my own manga series, I'm currently working on the script and have been for the past year. I just recently was able to purchase the Deleter XP Pen for my Cg program so I am still getting used to using that. However I do hope you enjoy the pictures.
    Mod if I did anything wrong please let me know so I can correct it. ^^
    This is my newest picture, a fan art pic of Rika aka Fal from the old RPG Phantasy Star IV. I drew one of her a few years ago and decided it was time for a new picture.

I am ~Masquerade Of The Night~ On Gaiaonline.com

Junior Member XxEnslavedNekoxX is a jewel in the rough XxEnslavedNekoxX is a jewel in the rough XxEnslavedNekoxX is a jewel in the rough XxEnslavedNekoxX's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This is a picture I did recently for my boyfriend. The picture is of his two favorite female characters. Sawa from Kite and Carerra from Viper GTS.

Aritzia Lyne Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2008 09:11 AM
    Threads

Interesting. I think it's pretty nice.

Much love to Jagan Eye for the lovely set. <3

Senior Member Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2007 11:39 AM
    Threads

You have a very unique style of drawing, i like....
    Just keep it "GROOVY"

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

quite nice, though you could improve a bit on your shadowing.^^'

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

Junior Member OblivionSeeker is infamous around these parts OblivionSeeker's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2007 02:48 AM
    Threads

I am Kingdom Hearts fan too baka. Well, if you had any KH pics, please send it to me. Email:[email protected]

Senior Member Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-22-2008 07:46 AM
    Threads

Wow very unique style its also impressive i agree with you baka black that you could also improve your drawings more on the shadowing ^^ great work !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Picking up the broken pieces
    One by one collecting them
    Slowly gathering the pieces
    Millions of broken glass

The Death of You Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch has a reputation beyond repute Die Tod von Euch's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2009 10:16 AM
    Threads

You have potential, and since you expressed an interest in taking your art further, I thought I'd offer some constructive crit.

If you want to ever do this professionally, you'll need to work on quite a few things. Proportion is the biggest thing that you need to work on. Find an artist anatomy book and make it your bible. Anatomy for the Artist and Human Anatomy Made Amazingly Easy are two that I've found to be very helpful. This can also help you pull your characters out of such stiff, unnatural poses.

You'll also have to learn how to screentone if you want to do manga. There are some ways to screentone using programs such as Photoshop, but traditional screentones (that are not digital, but things you have to cut and manipulate on special manga drawing paper) are what most manga artists (and, I'm pretty sure all Japanese manga artists) use. While the digital ones look alright, they don't create quite the same effect as traditional ones. There are How To books on manga and screentones.

Another thing that will help you improve and get a better grasp on how to create manga would be to pretty much study manga. Find a few different artists, and attempt to duplicate their styles as practice until you can eventually develop a style of your own. It will also help you get a better grasp of how manga is laid out, what kind of poses you need to be able to create, how screentones are used, etc.

Keep at it, and you'll do fine.

--
    Goes by: Death, Tod, or Shi

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you for the constructive comments everyone . I will take your advice Die ^^ Its very helpful. I actually own the how to draw manga: anatomy book, however at the moment I am still trying to make sense of it and apply it to my artwork. Hopefully it will get easier once I go back to school in fall for art class's. There is only so far you can go on your own afterall.
    Thanks again to everyone that left comments.
    Last edited by XxEnslavedNekoxX; 06-10-2007 at 04:22 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default Raven aka Sphinx

This is a picture of Raven aka Sphynx. The character actually belongs to my best friend and rival in artwork Tri-chan however when we RP I play Raven. He's a sweet boy who was born a human, at a young age he developed a disease. His parents took him to a doctor named Amaryil whom was actually a fallen angel in disguise. Amaryil cured Raven by turning his body into what you see before you, however to keep Raven with him he told the parents that Raven died from the disease. Raven has stayed with Amaryil ever since. Amaryil also created three other creations, Wren who is an andriod with an arcane heart, Fihero whom looks like a girl but has a very sweet heart, and Loki whom was created in the image of Amaryil's deceased love Kathryn. Raven and Wren have been Amaryil's little fiends, going out and kidnapping people for Amaryil to experiment on.
    However do not let them fool you, Wren, Raven, Fihero, and Loki are not evil beings and threw certian events were able to free themselves of Amaryil and start normal lives.
    Raven is nothing more then base colors, I did this before I got the XP pad and I haven't gone back to give him shadows just yet.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka is just really nice KeokoXxXInuzuka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2007 01:36 PM
    Threads

Default wow their really good!

The pics are really awesome! They all seems somewhat different and thats cool! Better then all I've seen of so many that just draw the same character over and over xx;

~XxX♥Keoko♥XxX

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wow, great work! The last one I like especially - the composition of the image makes it very nice to look at.

Just a couple of things: On the first image, her shirt seems a bit off proportion - you may want to work on that. Also, you might want to work on your chading technique - you seem to have basics, but if you are going to do this for a living, you will want to start doing more complex skin tones and shades.

I really like your technique though - it is different than others that I have seen. Keep up the great work!
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for the advice. I try to look at how other pictures are shaded when I do mine but they still don't turn out right. I think my biggest mistake is not really pinpointing my light source. I'm still trying to work on my proportion, I have a how to draw manga anatomy book but I'm still trying to make sense of it when I draw. Just gotta keep working at it. ^^ I'm glad you enjoy my style. My biggest fear is making my characters to cute which doesn't work well for the script I've got going for my manga.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A picture of my own creature. The species is called Steinhund (Stone Dog in German). These are very strange creatures from my story. Originally created by humans as a weapon these creatures where deemed to docile and where thus terminated for the most part. A few of them escaped and have been living in the snowy mountians. These creatures stand as tall as a horse, underneath their furr lies dragon like scales which makes them very durable. Due to their skeletal structure they are able to curl up into a ball, the spikes you see along his back are able to propell the creature into the air when needed by way of popping from the body as it rolls. The arms beneath their stomace is used to carry their young and keep them close to the body incase the parent has to go into a rolling motion.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A picture of Felicity from my story. Felicity is a young black feline anthro. Her mother died when she was young and she has been taken care of by her Grandfather whom is the leader of her village. THe Village of Mau is located behind some Boogle Berry Bushes and inside a hallowed out Valcano. Felicity was found by the Main character when she was attacked by a group of humans. However after Luna took her back home the humans followed, burned down her village, and captured most of the people in her village. While Luna and a few others got away. Felicity was then put in charge of helping the soldiers locate Luna. However things got better when the Kings right hand man betrayed him, seeing how horribly the nekos and anthros have been treated. He took Felicity in as his own daughter and joined Luna in her quest to free her race, finding love with a young neko named Yuki. Felicitys beau is a young boy named Genos that Luna saved from the arena.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This is a picture of my rp char Maki and Deimos (Maki's Uncle and a Vrykolakas) I love the picture but I hate Maki's hand. I need to work on that.

The Vrykolakas is a greek vampire. Since I found nothing saying how they should look I turned it into my own. The Vrykolakas has two forms, a human form and the vampire form you see before you. All Vrykolakas have the same features. They are very tall when in vampire form, nine feet tall being the tallest. The Vrykolakas have Green skin, jet black hair, and purple claws. Their eyes are blood red and actually bleed. They have large leather bat wings that come from their backs and their spin sticks out of their backside. They have long rat like tails that are able to wrap around their waist two times. Their feet are like huge claws. When daylight is out the Vrykolakas act like bats, find a dark place and sleep hanging upside down. If they are unable to find a dark spot they will hang from a branch with their wings wrapped around them. Alright while their looks are all fictional and my idea I will tell you something true about them.
    The Vrykolakas are revenant spirits and often times when they came back from the dead they went after those closest to them, like Family members. HEnce why Deimos went after his neice Maki.

Senior Member Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan has a reputation beyond repute Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The kitty was the cuttest >< !!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i loved it the aka sphinx looks weird i somehow cant make out wheres the hands and is that huge yellow thing its tail ..... am confused +_+ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but all the others are really great and good just like wat Die Tod Von Euch said keep working on your porportions and they'l be great ^^ !!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the awesome work ^^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Millions of broken glass

BuLmA's Guardian Angel death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2008 01:41 AM
    Threads

wow great!!!especially the cute kitty^^...but the shoulder is a bit...out of proportion???but the coloring is really great and cute..its also has pretty eyes ^^. keep up the great job!
    +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_ +_+
    My FanArt

Senior Member black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 05:39 AM
    Threads

Good Job ! pretty nice.. improve your drawing more!
    post more
    everybody lies!!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sasaria_Genei_Ryodan View Post
    The kitty was the cuttest >< !!!!!!!!!!!!!1 i loved it the aka sphinx looks weird i somehow cant make out wheres the hands and is that huge yellow thing its tail ..... am confused +_+ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but all the others are really great and good just like wat Die Tod Von Euch said keep working on your porportions and they'l be great ^^ !!!!!!!!!!!! keep up the awesome work ^^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    lol actually thats his wings. His hands are actually the huge paws holding the Cross that says "Revenge Is..."

Thank you for the comments everyone!

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This is Coinin, an Rp character of mine. Coinin is a mix between a human and a wolf. HE is the last of his clan and family. His mothers name was Tsuki and she was taken as a slave by a male Neko right after he slaughtered Coinin's siblings and clan. Coinin was the only one he didn't kill, after the massacure he went looking for his mother only to find she had been slaughtered by the neko that took her as a slave. Coinin has still to get his revenge.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

This is Carin, another Rp character. She was inspired by the finnish band Lullacry. Carin is a mix between an elf and a neko (Her mother being the elf). However her mother is a very loose woman, Carin has two brothers, one is a mix between human and elf, the other is a pure blooded elf. Since Carin and her mother never got along Carin left to live with her father (her brothers living with their mother). Not wanting to be seperated from her brothers Carin decided to make a metal band so they could all get together, even if it was only for a few hours each week. The group called their band Bloody Mary.

If you look closely you will see the name Apocalyptica on Carins belt. This is a finnish metal band that consists of four men playing the Cello. I actually put that on there because I was listening to them while I was drawing Carin.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Coinin hmm doesnt look bad but still needs some work on his face porportion and his body too ^^ his tail and ears i like the color ^^ and its fine nice hair !!!!!!!!!!
    Carin has a nice face and cool hair i liked this one alot the eyes are really awesome and the clothes are cool just need to concentrate on the body ^^ and the right hand and thats all !!!!!!!!!!!
    Keep up the great work ^^ !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Millions of broken glass

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A picture I did a while back of Luna's berserker form Mitternacht (The larger beast). The white tiger is actually the animal form of her cousin Tuomas. I don't think I did to good of a job on the color even if it is just a base color. I think I'll have to redo it but until then enjoy.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

An RP picture I did of my character Luna, and my best friends character Camron aka Kimera. These two have been threw alot together and though they may be seperated at times they always find a way back to one another. The clouds and moon I did with just a mouse, the rest is a base color. However I wish I could go back and redo Luna's hands. >.< Oh well live and learn.

Closed Thread

Thread Information