AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: VS Matchup: Samus Aran vs Iron Man

Member space cowboy is a jewel in the rough space cowboy is a jewel in the rough space cowboy is a jewel in the rough space cowboy is a jewel in the rough space cowboy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-18-2009 10:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

WELCOME TO THE ANIME AND MANGA SECTION ...

NONE OF THESE ARE IN ANIME!

yea good one

Super Assome! Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon has a reputation beyond repute Dxon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-31-2009 02:10 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by space cowboy View Post
    WELCOME TO THE ANIME AND MANGA SECTION ...

NONE OF THESE ARE IN ANIME!

yea good one
    You is right. You deserve reps. I give reps to you.
    This anime and manga is. Iron man no manga or anime is.
    [/end ongabonga english]

Iron man is better.

Message from me:

Internizzle serizzle bizzle
    AF family:
    - Temperance: Raccoon Pet. xD
    - Kitsune~girl: Sister :3

Junior Member Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman has much to be proud of Ickyarkman's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2008 10:49 PM
    Threads

I vote Samus....Cause she's sexy and would just own lol :P

Blessed By The Saint The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch has a reputation beyond repute The Monarch's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2009 12:50 AM
    Threads

Wtfudge? Samus > Ironman

I'm sorry IronMan fans, but it's true.

Junior Member Corrupted Communist is on a distinguished road Corrupted Communist's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-28-2008 05:47 PM
    Threads

Samus would win, hands down, why? the answer is very simple but long. Samus has as alot of people have said, "warrior's instinct", she is a bounty hunter, trained to be a deadly weapon out of the suit before she got the suit basically, trained to be a fast mobile killing machine in the suit making her agile out of the suit, is experienced in taking down flying enemies (ridely, meta-ridely(multiple reincarnations)), screw attack against the flying enemies, and she can call her ship to aid as a distraction, and she is more intelligent than people know.

Iron Man, flying suit, intelligent, he is dead.
    if he calls to bring in a nuke it would not matter, Samus has a SPACE SHIP.
    no offense.
    Last edited by Corrupted Communist; 04-27-2008 at 08:18 PM.

Junior Member Geshien is on a distinguished road Geshien's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2008 06:15 AM
    Threads

okay so i was browsing the net and stumbled on this forum about "ironman vs samus."

and well i couldn't pass up the discussion. so i signed up just to post this, maybe to never return.

let me be clear on this. SAMUS DOESN'T HAVE A CHANCE IN HELL AGAINST IRONMAN, PERIOD!

ironman has stealth (invisiblity), missiles (of every array), smart bombs, lasers, grenades, nukes (yes, nukes), high-tech weapons, insane gadgets (way too numerous to mention), super speed, flight, super strength (90+ ton class), high durability, and tony stark is a freaking genius.

(for more info on what his suit(s) are capable of: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man's_armor)

hell, a single amped up punch from ironman could shatter samus' suit.

some of you talk about this "warrior instinct" crap, which isn't a plausible point for argument. you could take bruce lee and pit him against a machine gun and you'd get the same outcome everytime. furthermore, tony got his training from Captain America, so he's no slouch.

moreover, the suit itself can record ones attacks and movements thus calculating outcomes and hence dictating the proper course of action within nanoseconds.

i've played all the metriod games, so i'm aware of what samus is capable of. and as much as i love the girl, she's as good as dead.

some of you can be as biased as you want but, facts are facts.

if it makes anyone feel any better i, of course, think that samus is hotter than tony. although the ladies (or fellas) might argue with me there too. he is a billionaire playboy stud after all. hell i dunno.

maybe it should be a contest of who has greater sex appeal?

Member Linen has a reputation beyond repute Linen has a reputation beyond repute Linen has a reputation beyond repute Linen has a reputation beyond repute Linen has a reputation beyond repute Linen has a reputation beyond repute Linen has a reputation beyond repute Linen has a reputation beyond repute Linen has a reputation beyond repute Linen has a reputation beyond repute Linen has a reputation beyond repute Linen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2008 07:21 PM
    Threads

Iron Man because he can fly. lol, and because he can update his suit to match that of his foe, while Samus, not so much.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Old thread is old.

Anyway. Ironman. Not even close.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Banned Forum / Chat Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray has a reputation beyond repute Amray's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2008 12:08 PM
    Threads

Not sure but I prefer Samus. She is hot and can also turn into a ball. Oh! and she has a hot tight suit on underneath. And she's blonde.
    Fully - Fledged - Absolute - Hardcore ''Otaku''
    Just Like This 'Kawaii' Girl Here.[Izumi Konata]

Junior Member D.I.Y Death is a jewel in the rough D.I.Y Death is a jewel in the rough D.I.Y Death is a jewel in the rough D.I.Y Death's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-24-2008 05:44 AM
    Threads

Well a much as I want Iron Man to win this, his arc generators alone are not enough to beat the extremely high tech gadgetry of Samus.
    I mean the Phazon Beam will annihilate Iron Man.
    Heres a link for people who don;t know what the Phazon Beam is.
    http://metroid.wikia.com/wiki/Phazon_Beam
    Last edited by D.I.Y Death; 06-24-2008 at 12:15 AM.

Senior Member Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One has a reputation beyond repute Doctor One's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2012 11:16 PM
    Threads

Okay...
    The Chozo from Metroid live a simple life.
    That is because their technology reached a point where it could advance no further.
    Samus is equipped with a Chozo power suit.

I think I'm done here.

Mavericker- nothing else Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker is a splendid one to behold Mavericker's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2009 05:44 PM
    Threads

Iron Man would win.

Super Princess Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos has a reputation beyond repute Lavos's Avatar
    Gil
    Volatile
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2010 03:11 AM
    Threads

Since this thread didn't specify what type of match this is, I am going to assume this is a court case. I'll say Samus will win, plus she will get custody of the kids.

Level: 4 Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner has a reputation beyond repute Yoko Littner's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    276 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2014 09:50 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: NanoEdge EX

Quote Originally Posted by G0RE View Post
    Since this thread didn't specify what type of match this is, I am going to assume this is a court case. I'll say Samus will win, plus she will get custody of the kids.
    lolz, I say samus wins because I play samus in super smash bros and I think she can beat Iron man by a tinge.
    Last edited by Yoko Littner; 07-03-2008 at 08:10 AM.
    Check out Anime Globe for the latest in anime reviews and anime news!

~Just my moe service to all of AF~

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by G0RE View Post
    Iron Man has more money, ergo better lawyers. Iron Man wins.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Samus kills without asking.SAMUS OF COURSE!You can pull out your machines as quick as possible but Samus already has hers on.

Senior Member Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian has a reputation beyond repute Diocletian's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-20-2011 04:22 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Manhattan_Project_2000 View Post
    Iron Man has more money, ergo better lawyers. Iron Man wins.

Sleeping with the Lawyers always works!Lawyer+ =

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

Quote Originally Posted by Aka Ari Kurosaki View Post
    Sleeping with the Lawyers always works!Lawyer+ =
    So... Iron Man wins twice?

Member ePic_eRroRs has a reputation beyond repute ePic_eRroRs has a reputation beyond repute ePic_eRroRs has a reputation beyond repute ePic_eRroRs has a reputation beyond repute ePic_eRroRs has a reputation beyond repute ePic_eRroRs has a reputation beyond repute ePic_eRroRs has a reputation beyond repute ePic_eRroRs has a reputation beyond repute ePic_eRroRs has a reputation beyond repute ePic_eRroRs has a reputation beyond repute ePic_eRroRs has a reputation beyond repute ePic_eRroRs's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-14-2011 02:28 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: As-the-Day-Ends

I'm gonna go with Samus cause it seems like to me her tech. is far more advanced. She can shoot missiles and even charge up her beam cannon. She can roll into a ball for quick atttacks and has little bombs to lay around too. My personal choice is Samus Aran.
    not to mention Samus has multiply lives!!!!
    Last edited by ePic_eRroRs; 09-09-2008 at 06:48 PM.
    <------ Look at PedoBear!!!!!
    With your drill, Break through to Heaven!

Senior Member Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2013 02:31 AM
    Threads

I would think Samus Aran would win. She seems to have superior technology and agility. She would not hestitaing killing Stark either. Plus she has a space ship.
    "Tsuki ni kawatte, oshiokiyo!" ~ Tsukino Usagi

Member ~Eilsel~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eilsel~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eilsel~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eilsel~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eilsel~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eilsel~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eilsel~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eilsel~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eilsel~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eilsel~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eilsel~ has a reputation beyond repute ~Eilsel~'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-07-2011 11:49 PM
    Threads

I'm going to have to put my vote with Samus Aran
    Thanks for the set Daken!

Senior Member Hekse has a reputation beyond repute Hekse has a reputation beyond repute Hekse has a reputation beyond repute Hekse has a reputation beyond repute Hekse has a reputation beyond repute Hekse has a reputation beyond repute Hekse has a reputation beyond repute Hekse has a reputation beyond repute Hekse has a reputation beyond repute Hekse has a reputation beyond repute Hekse has a reputation beyond repute Hekse's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2009 11:55 AM
    Threads

Samus.

"I found it extremely boring when I realized all these things are all part of a person's ordinary life"
    - Haruhi Suzumiya

Senior Member Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun has a reputation beyond repute Zenni-Kun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2009 09:32 PM
    Threads

samus just because unlike Stark, shes trained to kill, she could rip starks head off and use it for a kickball

My sister is Kissed by Neji my OTHER sister is Morning Grace.......i gots family!

Saved Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices has a reputation beyond repute Archaic Devices's Avatar
    Gil
    Bashful
    Gifts Telescope Baka Be Mine
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-21-2014 10:13 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Iron man would pwn Samus =3

Sig by Feferi <3

"Don't go around saying the world owes you a living. The world owes you nothing. It was here first."
    -Mark Twain

Senior Member Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight has a reputation beyond repute Miss Electric Moonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Eternal Moon Article Mercury Star Wand Top Tuxedo Mask Rose
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Well I am a metroid fan, so i'm going to have to say Samus Aran, of course.
    a pile of good things and bad things | moonpixels | 月の光は愛のメッセージ

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information