AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: VS Matchup: Samus Aran vs Iron Man

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default VS Matchup: Samus Aran vs Iron Man

I know, I'm a couple weeks late on this.

However, here we have our next vs. matchup for you all to debate.
    This one was suggested by Deadpool a couple weeks ago, and I hadn't gotten around to setting it all up, because work kept getting in the way.
    Without further delay...

To my left, we have the bounty hunter in the Power Suit, the twist you never expected, the lovely yet terrifying
    Samus Aran

From the Metroid game in 1986, to the present day Metroid Prime series, Samus has brought in new toys and gadgets to fight her enemies and collect her pay. Not being stopped by Kraid, Ridley, or even the Mother Brain, she is a force to be reckoned with.

To my right, the engineer from New York, the hero of Stark International and the United States, the "Invincible"
    Iron Man

As the child prodigy of MIT, and the heir to Stark Industries, he created the powered armor as a means to protect the interests of his company and his country. He was a strong member of The Avengers for most of his career, and a valuable asset for the world when Communism reared its ugly head.

So here we have it. Power suit vs power suit. Marvel vs Nintendo. Man vs Woman!

Who will win? That's for you to decide! Remember, keep it civil, and no hitting each other below the belt. The fight is between Iron Man and Samus, not any of you!
    Last edited by Regex; 06-08-2007 at 01:47 PM.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

*note to self-don't forget to give reps to deadpool for coming up with such a formidable duel*

I believe Samus Aran has the experience and technological skill to back her up. I choose her.

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Oo what an awesome match-up. I honestly don't know, I never played a lot of metroid and dont know much about iron man. 0_0

I'll wait to see what the experts say.
    A MaruDashi Creation

I am Tempest Wind again!~ Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2008 09:59 PM
    Threads

Who knows, Samus could trip/get hit once, and lose all her suit upgrades again.
    .:Rest in peace Legend_S:.
    Sig/Av not made by me
    "Two MEN just kicked a BUILDING into the SKY!God I love anime."

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Oh wow, My idea was picked. Sweet.

Weeelll since it was my idea, and i'm not power leveling Masali because he's eating.
    Everyone expects me to say Iron Man. But i'm neautral at the moment.

Technology.
    Samus is from the distant future and possesses armor from an advanced alien race with a ton of toys and fun little gadgets. Not to mention a intersteller space craft.

Due to the tech from the future Samus possesses...This would go to her. Buut, both Marvel and DC comics, despite taking place in our time period, have tech that are a thousand years ahead of us (Seriously, put Batman and Reed Richards in a room together. They'll have a cure for aids in about 20 minutes) or better. What with all the alien technology to build off of from the likes of the Skrull and the Shi'ar empire, not to mention people like Forge, Mr. Fantastic, Bruce Banner, Tony Stark (Iron Man), and Dr. Doom who are super genius level. Tony's Extremis is rigged.

So lets go over what each have under the suit.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Iron_Man's_armor#Extremis_Armor
    That would be Tony's current armor. Basically, 1337 l-l@x0r.
    Controlling all of his old suits with his new suit, hacking into just about anything, and all that good stuff.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Metroid_Fusion#Equipment
    Samus equipment from the most recent entry in the timeline of Metroid, maybe not as organized as Starks in the Wiki articale, but it's there.
    Basically, a walking weapon. Also, Samus is highly agile...Like...Spider-Man agile.

Tech is pretty close, despite the time gap. Buut diffrent universes.

As for intelligence...That goes to Stark.
    He's the director of shield and practically has more power than the President. He's practically a villian at this point.

Samus' intelligence can't really be discussed since YOU control samus most of the games (unless there were comics or something I missed), and she doesn't really talk much. For all we know she's brilliant or average (Not stupid, had she been stupid she'd be dead), but Stark is among the ten most intelligent men on the planet Earth.

Fighting ability goes to Samus.
    Just look at her agility and fighting prowess. Not only that, but she's a woman. Tony is a womanizer in many respects. He'd probably try to sleep with her before fighting with her, and that could lead to underestimating and a ball of searing hot plasma to the face of Mr. Stark.

Ehh...I guess i'll go with Iron Man due to his experience as a dictato...Director of Shield and the countless super powered beings he's deafeated/screwed over/Helped cause the genoicide of his kingdom. But Samus still has a shot.

BTW!
    Ironman recreated Spider-Sense in his armor.
    Last edited by -Batman-; 06-08-2007 at 06:32 PM.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

This matchup is horribly unbalanced. My prediction is that Samus will win by a landslide not because she has the better power suit, but simply because not many people here know Iron Man like...at all. But everyone sure as hell knows samus, so Iron Man will simply lose because no one knows him.

(note: I may be wrong, I don't know much about Iron man or Samus, but I'll use what I do know)
    Personally, Iron Man takes it home in my book. Samus was just some strumpet bounty hunter who had her suit given to her and all of a sudden she's uber. Tony had to MAKE his suit, which is arguably as advanced as Samus' and he's not a Space Alien, just a really really smart, rich guy. Samus loses her powers so often there's obviously no "thinking ahead" on her part. Tony Stark has suits that HE made to combat pretty much every superhero in the world, except for maybe the Hulk, Silver Surfer, and Namor (which, I am told, has suits for but don't work very well). And he can control them all without him actually being IN them.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Masali View Post
    except for maybe the Hulk, Silver Surfer, and Namor (which, I am told, has suits for but don't work very well).
    Has a Hulk Buster, worked a bit, but it's Hulk.
    Surfer, he might have one.
    Namor, he does have aquatic suits, but it's Namor for gods sake.
    He has a Thor Buster. But again, it's Thor.

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

He should have a Samus Buster =\
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

Senior Member Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 12:29 AM
    Threads

In my honest opinion, I would have to say that Iron Man is alot stronger than Samus and can most definitely take more of a beating than she can. However, Samus just seems to have that natural combat instinct, so much as to were she can come up with a solution to defeat her opponent despite who it may be (kind of like Solid/Naked Snake). So as much as this is going to bother me, I think that Samus would win in the end, not without getting the life beaten out of her first, mind you.
    Fight cruelty with kindness and hatred with love. If you can do that, you are undefeatable.

I want to take off your blindfolds you have grown so accustomed to to show you the people who love you and the good world you seek have been with you the whole time.

10/31/07 Koshiro discovers that making blogs are fun. ^_^

Junior Member kazushi-chan will become famous soon enough kazushi-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2007 01:18 AM
    Threads

I love samus and i hate american comics :X, sorry but i bet for samus!

11. Dislikes t3h_j0k3r3r disliked this post
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by kazushi-chan View Post
    I love samus and i hate american comics :X, sorry but i bet for samus!
    Biased opinion is biased D:

13. Thanks t3h_j0k3r3r thanked for this post
    Likes t3h_j0k3r3r liked this post
    Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

Iron man, never bet against a drunk they is crazy.

15. Likes t3h_j0k3r3r liked this post
    Senior Member Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 06:19 PM
    Threads

Hands down I believe Ironman would win reason being his suit is more versatile allowing for flight, control his other suits, and more advanced weapon systems( though not much there). Only thing Samus has is a her warrior instincts.(look how Namor owned Ironman in the New Avengers illuminatii special he isn't good in melee.)
    In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool. - Lord Chesterfield

Member Renzoil has much to be proud of Renzoil has much to be proud of Renzoil has much to be proud of Renzoil has much to be proud of Renzoil has much to be proud of Renzoil has much to be proud of Renzoil has much to be proud of Renzoil has much to be proud of Renzoil has much to be proud of Renzoil's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2008 10:36 AM
    Threads

I'm a gamer and I like Marvel comics.So it's really hard for me to decide.I would have to say Iron Man though.For practically every reason stated before me.Might be an iteresting fight though.Should've been Mega Man vs. Samus.They both have charge shots.

Remember me!
    Need me!
    I can provide you with everything!
    I am love.
    Find me, and walk beside me.(*

Junior Member Mechmastersonic is an unknown quantity at this point Mechmastersonic's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2007 08:25 PM
    Threads

Samus. That's all I gotta say about that. ^^
    100% of all Fatalities are caused by fatal things.

19. Dislikes t3h_j0k3r3r disliked this post
    LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

I choose Samus mostly because I'm sexist and I think Samus is mega hot. For shizzle.

No one can say that Samus is not versatile. She may not be able to fly per se, but trust me she has her own inventive means of getting around. She can breathe underwater just as well as Iron Man, and I truly do believe that her arsenal covers a much broader range of elements that she would win by sheer firepower. And, don't forget her warrior instincts! As far as I can see Iron Man is first and foremost a business man. Samus is a bounty hunter for crying out loud!

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Senior Member raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel has much to be proud of raziel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2010 08:54 AM
    Threads

Samus aran would kill lron man. Here when i say kill. Kill kill. She would make him in 2 a lron shoe

22. Dislikes t3h_j0k3r3r disliked this post
    Member Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian has a reputation beyond repute Goronian's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-16-2007 02:55 PM
    Threads

Iron man. Hands down. I mean, I'm russian. We know everything about chronic alcoholics power. Honestly. Iron Man would kick her all the way back to Motherbrain. No chick in hot aromor would ever beat chronic alcoholic. Even if he was without his suit.

Seriously though... He can fly. He is unbelivably rich. He has a wast array of suits he can control. One big blast from 360 degrees and she's history. He can just order a nuclear bomb, for chrissake, if he needed. And he's alcoholic. But enough about that...

(P.S. Author was never drunk in his life, and, hopefully, will never be. He just likes to poke fun at russian stereotypes likes Marvel comics and never really liked Nintendo. He preffered Sega. Seriously.)
    Private property and a boyfriend of Eskar. Don't even try...

I doubt there are fans of the show here...

But what the hell!
    Ganbare Gatchaman!

And here's a little something from last.fm to waste your precious space.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

I say Samus because she's very awsome and has the Federation as back up.
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

EL SATANED sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned has a reputation beyond repute sataned's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Trollface Luna Vader
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2017 03:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

ok im new here and this is an old thread but im going to reply anyway...

SAMUS HAS...
    a whip...
    she can turn into a ball...
    and has a cannon that takes forever to charge up..

IRON MAN HAS
    Rockets...
    machine guns...
    He can Fly...
    powered armor that gives him superhuman strength and durability...

Plus if he puts on the WARMACHINE costume... oh man...or the HULKBUSTER!! shes screwed

so i say IRON MAN WOUld OWN SAMUS

Senior Member Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC] has a reputation beyond repute Akira Kogami[LC]'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-05-2008 10:36 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: IzumiKonata

Omg.

Iron Man fer sure.

Senior Member Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga has a reputation beyond repute Ikaruga's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2008 07:19 PM
    Threads

Sigh... Enough of the bias, weak opinions of who's better. Simply saying something like "OMG IRONMANFTW!!!!! SAMUS IS A ***** I HATE HER BOOOOO!!!" or "IRONMAN IS A MAN! SAMUS GOES BACK TO THE KITCHEN!"
    are not constructive nor justifies your point that so and so is much better. That's not to say I don't mind people who don't know about the characters having a vote....

Let's get back onto topic and look at the characters themselves and their abilities. On a personal note, I love both characters. I've played the Metroid Prime games, and I've seen the Ironman cartoon series and read the New Avengers and Civil War comics with Ironman in. So this is somewhat of a hard choice...

As pointed out by sataned;
    Samus Aran has a grappling hook, which cooul also function as a whip. She can morph into a ball, gaining speed and reducing her overall size and target for iron man. She also has the ability to stick to magnetic surfaces and plant bombs in this mode. Her main weapon is her main right armed cannon that can either fire shots similar to that of an automatic machine gun (Metroid Prime button bashing..), can charge up and delay power shots, also can be used in conjunction with the missiles, disadvantage is that the cannon needs to cool down. The main advantage of the cannon though, is that the normal shots are unlimited. Everything else is depletable. The missiles also has tracking ability, and can also lock onto mutiple targets.

The other bad thing about her weapon is that it's only on one arm, and that it can't use missiles and normal fire at once (apart from the charged missile shot) and it normally takes a short time to switch between the two. Her cannon also allows her to use different weaponry, so that could be ice shots, fire blasts, light shots, dark shots or anything. In the DS game, she has sniping ability with a certain pick up, firing a powerful red beam.

That aside, she is a very experienced hunter, fighting against space pirates and aliens twice her size, and sometimes fighting mutiple targets at once. Her suits computer allows her to scan for weak structures, can translate languages and thus gives her real time battle information. The only disadvantage of her suit is that she is not able to fly, however, parts can be added on and purged, even her main suit can be purged to a lighter suit underneath.

Now Ironman has the state of the art technology, ultilising the most advanced power suit. His armour is constantly changing, and so does his weapons.

As such, I shall try to describe the weapons he has. He has rockets of all sizes, small millimetre bombs that could be ejected from his fingertips and torso, to large tracking rockets from his arms. His suit also allows the use of machine gun fire, though really his main weaponry is beam weaponry, situated on both palms and on his chest. The damage ratio can also be adjusted when the needs arise, it can also be changed from a concentrated beam to a scatter blinding beam to disable enemies, but at at cost of power. Nor does his weaponry have to be beam or matter, but he can also use supersonic soundwaves emitted from his palms against enemies without sound protecting. He can also fly, normally the propulsion engines are situated at the soles of his feet, and can also be used as a weapon if he's pinned down on the floor.

He has a whole corporation dedicated to developing the Ironman suit, as well as a hugh survelliance network, allowing his to retrieve information to his suit in real time aswell. The only negative issues with his suit is that power consumption is high, as seen in the previous Marvel series, Ironman often runs out of power. Another negative issue is that his suit is his only weapon, whereas Samus can purge armour into a smaller one, Ironman cannot. It is, as of yet one suit.

Unfortunately, in this case, Samus Aran seems to have the better suit (her suits power seems to be infinite, when she enters her ship for repairs, the only repairs that are done to her is her health).
    Last edited by Ikaruga; 01-21-2008 at 02:24 PM.

28. Dislikes t3h_j0k3r3r disliked this post
    ~Lolitaloid~ Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel has a reputation beyond repute Asriel's Avatar
    Gil
    In Love
    Gifts 151 - Mew
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2011 06:46 PM
    Threads

lol Yes wait for what the experts have to say on it.
    As for who I vote for it Samus Aran.
    Set by me.

I was Hieko.

Senior Member Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23 has a reputation beyond repute Sanosuke23's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Xmas Tree Aquarius Cancer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-10-2011 01:25 PM
    The Netherword of the Collective Unconscious
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Steam ID: shibbidydoowop

I vote Iron Man.

I think it's been fairly well-established that the offensive abilities are pretty even(Tony hits harder, but Samus hits with more variety). Both are experienced in combat. So it boils down to defenses.

Samus may be able to lose armor and gain speed, but IM has fought Spider-Man, and even stole his Spider Sense. Speed means crap. Tony can try to hack Samus's suit, rendering her immobile. Plus, the absolute weakest thing I've seen even crack IM's armor was Captain America's shield.

Senior Member romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808 has a reputation beyond repute romy808's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:16 PM
    Threads

Gotta go with IIIRRROONNN MMAAANNN! He's solar powered, heat/cold sensors, missles, lasers, concussion grenades, military connections so on and so on. He also has extra suits for different occasions lol. Mr. Iron also fought the Hulk, Thor, Captain America to name a few.

Closed Thread

Thread Information