AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Thread: VS Matchup: Samus Aran vs Iron Man

Threaded View

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default VS Matchup: Samus Aran vs Iron Man

I know, I'm a couple weeks late on this.

However, here we have our next vs. matchup for you all to debate.
    This one was suggested by Deadpool a couple weeks ago, and I hadn't gotten around to setting it all up, because work kept getting in the way.
    Without further delay...

To my left, we have the bounty hunter in the Power Suit, the twist you never expected, the lovely yet terrifying
    Samus Aran

From the Metroid game in 1986, to the present day Metroid Prime series, Samus has brought in new toys and gadgets to fight her enemies and collect her pay. Not being stopped by Kraid, Ridley, or even the Mother Brain, she is a force to be reckoned with.

To my right, the engineer from New York, the hero of Stark International and the United States, the "Invincible"
    Iron Man

As the child prodigy of MIT, and the heir to Stark Industries, he created the powered armor as a means to protect the interests of his company and his country. He was a strong member of The Avengers for most of his career, and a valuable asset for the world when Communism reared its ugly head.

So here we have it. Power suit vs power suit. Marvel vs Nintendo. Man vs Woman!

Who will win? That's for you to decide! Remember, keep it civil, and no hitting each other below the belt. The fight is between Iron Man and Samus, not any of you!
    Last edited by Regex; 06-08-2007 at 01:47 PM.

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Thread Information