AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: What game or games should the developers make sequals to?

Member Ladyvangos is a splendid one to behold Ladyvangos is a splendid one to behold Ladyvangos is a splendid one to behold Ladyvangos is a splendid one to behold Ladyvangos is a splendid one to behold Ladyvangos is a splendid one to behold Ladyvangos is a splendid one to behold Ladyvangos's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 06:42 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Thumbs up What game or games should the developers make sequals to?

I think that the developers should make a sequal to Blood Rayne. Also another Serious Sam wouldn't hurt. What games should continue on with the story?

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

screw blood rayne, they made a part two and it was lame. They NEED to make an Eternal Darkness 2, and a sequel of some sort, to Legend of Dragoon. Oh, and just because I love the characters, they should continue the Tidus + Yuna saga with a FFX-3
    Last edited by unspun; 06-07-2007 at 05:31 PM.

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

Digital Plague bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr has a reputation beyond repute bttr's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-13-2007 07:47 AM
    Threads

Samurai Warriors d:

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

There should, and most likely will be a Half-Life 3, they allways end those games on a cliffhanger.

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ladyvangos View Post
    I think that the developers should make a sequal to Blood Rayne. Also another Serious Sam wouldn't hurt. What games should continue on with the story?
    Ummm there is a BloodRayne 2 XD

My vote goes to Legend Of Dragoon. I loved that game however simple it was at times.

Senior Member black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 05:39 AM
    Threads

They should make FFX-3 i like final fantasyX so much
    or make a sequel of Drakengard2
    everybody lies!!

Junior Member Mocchi is a glorious beacon of light Mocchi is a glorious beacon of light Mocchi is a glorious beacon of light Mocchi is a glorious beacon of light Mocchi is a glorious beacon of light Mocchi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-29-2007 04:38 AM
    Threads

I agree. It would make me very happy if they made FFX-3. ^_^
    "Nocturnally helpless,
    Weak in the light,
    Depending on a prayer.
    Pacing deserted roads to find
    A seed of hope."

(Opeth - Reverie/Harlequin Forest)

Fallen Soldier from Hell Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2008 08:40 AM
    Threads

ffX-3?....i really dont know i like X.... X-2 wasnt the best but it was okay if they ever did another sequel you should be able to be more than three people
    they should have ff7-2 a mix of advent children and more stuff better yet....theyshould remake 7...hell yeah XD

and other games gears of war and okami
    Are you Experienced?

Junior Member xRisingForce is a splendid one to behold xRisingForce is a splendid one to behold xRisingForce is a splendid one to behold xRisingForce is a splendid one to behold xRisingForce is a splendid one to behold xRisingForce is a splendid one to behold xRisingForce is a splendid one to behold xRisingForce's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2007 01:06 PM
    Threads

They should make a continuation to all games with amazing stories so fans and zealous followers will be satisfied, haha. Such as Tales of Symphonia (although that's probably never going to happen), maybe Tales of Symphonia.. or perhaps Tales of Symphonia.
    "Not everything that can be counted counts, and not everything that counts can be counted."
    ~ Albert Einstein

hit with insane stick razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88 has a reputation beyond repute razzen88's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 01:37 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gaarademon View Post
    they should have ff7-2 a mix of advent children and more stuff better yet....theyshould remake 7...hell yeah XD
    your wish has come true. =) they are remaking FF7

yet another Shining Force would be nice... more character classes, more interesting characters...
    A SPLENDIFOURUS SITE FOR VIDEO GAME LOVERS.. Or so I would like to think XD Please click the banner.

i love random pms! they tickle

random pms: 15
    more please?

Senior Member Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:17 AM
    Threads

They're remaking seven? I can't wait for that! Where's the info for it?

And in response to this topic, I'm waiting with bated breath for the next installation of Kingdom Hearts, and I really hope it doesn't come out on PS3, because I will pay $600 for one if it does. The second one was amazing, and I can't wait to see what they do with the third.

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

Elder Scrolls Oblivion. Now hear me out before you all start saying, "But Oblivion is a sequel! blah blah blah".

What I mean is continue from where it left off. The whole process of rebuilding the empire and the selection of a new emporer. Also, give some closure about the whole Kvatch situation. Is that just going to remain a smoldering pile of rubble?
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Yilin's Candy Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood has a reputation beyond repute Wolfwood's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2009 08:20 AM
    Threads

i would say tales of symphonia, but a new Tales of the World game for psp has shown to have Lloyd aswell as characters from other Tales games. so until i see what's going on there, i won't say that ^^;

i'll go with Resistance, loco-roco and Trauma Center

=[[Wolfwood]]=

Seeking Opinions on Lil' Gothic Girl Wallpapers 1, 2

Missing In Action! MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife has a reputation beyond repute MistaCloudStrife's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2014 03:57 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: CloudStrifee PSN ID: MistaCloudStrife

Quote Originally Posted by razzen88 View Post
    your wish has come true. =) they are remaking FF7

No they aren't. The developers want to remake it, the fans want it, but Nomura stated that there aren't any plans on remaking it right now. They're working on FFXIII... several FFXIII games at that. They also stated that they aren't going to create any more FFVII related games after it's 20th anniversary so if it isn't out by 2017 we'll know that we won't get it. There's still 10 more years until then so just cross your fingers.

As for me... I don't really have any because most of my favorite games already have sequels. Some prequels would be cool though. Lunar SSS prequel(About Dyne), Final Fantasy X prequel(About Jecht and Braska), and perhaps even Xenogears.(Piece of crap Xenosaga creators decided that Xenogears isn't going to be a part of the Saga even thought at the end of gears it says "Episode V") Oh and of course remake Mother and Mother 2. (Earthbound)

Senior Member GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2007 04:09 PM
    in a constant haze of stupidity and highness
    Threads

jade empire,war of the mosters,and i-ninja
    we are the Dthanks nespa

Junior Member king_booze is a splendid one to behold king_booze is a splendid one to behold king_booze is a splendid one to behold king_booze is a splendid one to behold king_booze is a splendid one to behold king_booze is a splendid one to behold king_booze is a splendid one to behold king_booze is a splendid one to behold king_booze's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2007 12:30 AM
    Threads

God hand.
    Elder scrolls Oblivion.
    Custom robo.

Junior Member Tri-EdgeExcalibur is on a distinguished road Tri-EdgeExcalibur's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2007 01:08 AM
    Threads

Tales of Symphonia all the way since that is the only Tales game on the GC and the best on my opinion its just that you either get a choice of getting Kratos and Zelos becoming a traitor for sure or the other way around...i mean you cant have both chars in the end...also by using action replay you can use the Eternal Sword in battle just so you know but screw that.Also would be great if they would make a Zone of the Enders 3
    Last edited by Tri-EdgeExcalibur; 06-20-2007 at 01:15 AM.

I am Tempest Wind again!~ Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2008 09:59 PM
    Threads

Yeah, a ZOE 3 would be pretty cool. As for other games that I want sequels for......maybe a Legend of Dragoon. Thats about it for me lol.
    .:Rest in peace Legend_S:.
    Sig/Av not made by me
    "Two MEN just kicked a BUILDING into the SKY!God I love anime."

Senior Member kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2010 06:47 AM
    Threads

I think they should make FFX-3. But also star ocean 2
    When there is nothing left to protect then what do I fight for?

I am Tempest Wind again!~ Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind has a reputation beyond repute Tempest Wind's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2008 09:59 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by kenji174 View Post
    I think they should make FFX-3. But also star ocean 2
    Theres already a Star Ocean 2.....If your talking about SO:Till the End of Time, thats the 3rd game. And now they are thinking about a SO4.
    .:Rest in peace Legend_S:.
    Sig/Av not made by me
    "Two MEN just kicked a BUILDING into the SKY!God I love anime."

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tempest Wind View Post
    Theres already a Star Ocean 2.....If your talking about SO:Till the End of Time, thats the 3rd game. And now they are thinking about a SO4.
    Star Ocean TTEOT is the fourth game. Blue Sphere was the 3rd. (I wish I could play that one.. in english.)

I demand a Mana game that doesn't suck. Children of Mana wasn't very good, and Dawn of Mana was just...Bleh. Right now I'd like to take a Lancer and chainsaw Square-Enix back into Squaresoft and Enix.

I wish certain games would stop making sequels.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

Darkstalkers 4 or street fighter 4, but honestly I don't think capcom has it in them anymore.

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Wolfwood View Post
    i would say tales of symphonia, but a new Tales of the World game for psp has shown to have Lloyd aswell as characters from other Tales games. so until i see what's going on there, i won't say that ^^;
    =[[Wolfwood]]=
    I think a sequel to TOS would have been nice, but I would have been happy with just the ability to walk around the world in it's original form and do side quests for a while. I think the actual ending left something to be desired.

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

Senior Member 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物 has a reputation beyond repute 氷の動物's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 01:27 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 6870343953149706

Personally I wouldn't mind seeing another game in the Chrono series (i.e. Chrono Trigger and Chrono Cross), I'm not sure where they would take the plot as Chrono Cross was just mind blowing in the direction it took the series opting to not continue off of any of the endings of Chrono Trigger. But it has been a while since Chrono Cross and I'd love to see another game.

Member nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2007 10:49 AM
    Threads

NO MORE FINAL FANTASY X'S. i admit that the first one was decent, okay? it was cute. rikku was cute. wakka was funny. lulu was hot. but i did not enjoy that whole tidus being the typical strong hearted male lead, just like sora in kingdom hearts (i'm tired of kingdom hearts too). they're either some really happy guy, some beautiful distressed young woman, or some dark brooding male with a horrible past. it just seems like all the final fantasy games nowadays are based around how pretty they can make their characters look, rather than the actual story in the game.

the only thing i got from final fantasy x-2 was that yuna was suddenly a pop diva, as were rikku, and some new character named paine. lulu was pregnant with wakka's baby, and apparently tidus was dead (seeing how i could never bring myself to beat ffx, i have no clue how it ended).

making a final fantasy x-THREE would just be a nightmare waiting to happen for gamers like me. how much longer can you drag a story out about a summoner turned pop diva and her dead boyfriend?! i miss the old sprite characters on SNES. i miss the polygon heads and square feet from n64. if the story is amazing, that's what i like to focus on, not how much prettier a character could be.

as far sequels go... i think games that don't have sequels are just meant to stay that way? if the game leaves people wanting more, then i think the developers have done enough. they need to use all that creative juice they have left after a great game, to make another amazingly great game. chances are, if they make a sequel, it comes out like x-2 and just doesn't flow well with the first story.

just my opinion though! you don't have to agree.
    Last edited by nickinerdface; 07-01-2007 at 07:11 AM.

[CENTER][CENTER] [B][FONT=Arial][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]My boys are love!

Closed Thread

Thread Information