AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: If you could go back in time and change one thing what would it be?

the barbie girl. ♥ Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis! has a reputation beyond repute Queen Dopplepopolis!'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-14-2007 05:58 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

i wouldn't have let her have the chance to spread rumors about me.
    심혼의 개기식.
    and this is the wonder that's keeping the stars a.p.a.r.t.:

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would take $100, travel back one year into the past, shoot my current self, have my old self bank it, wait for a year, travel back with $100 + interest, rinse and repeat until money has accumulated to a hefty sum of $100,000,000-ish.

It could also be simplified to
    • Receive money from future self.
    • Bank it.
    • Wait 1 year.
    • If money on bank is less than $100,000,000; send entire bank balance into the past

The great part of the plan is that I only ever experience one year of waiting, even though it takes thousands upon thousands of looped years to achieve my goal.
    Last edited by Eris; 09-24-2007 at 12:59 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Member VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark has much to be proud of VardomTheDark's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-09-2008 01:53 AM
    Threads

Think of the butterfly effect. So the answer is no.
    "Death is Only the Beginning, for Death Serves a Greater Purpose."
    by VardomtheDark.

"Gotta Love Me" Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192 has a reputation beyond repute Jamie5192's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2010 06:50 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by ♥Ritsuka♥ View Post
    well i would start by going back to when I left my foster parents house b/c i was a stubourn little child.... and stay with them to enjoy the time i would have had left with them that way i could still have been liveing with them and going to college instead of liveing out on my own.

Then i would fast forward a bit and not screw up with the person I fell in love with.. then maybe we would still be together.
    I'm sure that lots of people say that they will change something about their past.. but I wouldn't.

Your past made you who you are today, where you are today, what you are today. Your past (every lil detail) is an important part in who we are. One small change to it and your whole present could be different. For the better sometimes or the worse.Either way.. Your past is who you are today and you shouldn't change anything to it.
    "Sometimes I wonder if you remember when I loved you"
    "And sometimes.. I wonder why it's you.. whom I still run to"

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

i would have talked on my house phone to my bf instead of using my cellphone and running up all thte minutes which led to the consequence of me getting on punishment for a month
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

Senior Member Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka has a reputation beyond repute Baka's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Pink Ribbon Neko Tv Hello Kitty
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2013 07:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I would go back to 9/10/01 and call in a bomb threat to The World Trade Center for 9/11/01 and hopefully prevent a lot of deaths.

Bring me back!!!
    Quote Originally Posted by edward10 View Post
    I'm looking for episodes that have hungry girls with growling stomachs
    I lol'd at this

Toujours Pur BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2024 11:42 PM
    Threads

I would go back to October 15 2003 & regesterde here in Af so that I will be an old member!lol

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

I would go back in time and stop Al Gore's mother from shaking up with what's-his-face, because Al's existence is an unnecessary tragedy. Or better yet, could go back to 2000, and run up onto the President Debate stage and kick him where the sun don't sin, thusly chanting "How is that for global warming"...which makes little sense. >_>;

Umm, otherwise. I would go back a few weeks and bring my TV with me to school...and then go back even further and decide to NOT use my computer during that approaching lightning storm. ~_~

Member Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl has much to be proud of Animeonigirl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2008 11:21 PM
    Threads

ok I would go back and Would still want to go out with my ex boyfriend cause I still kinda miss him

Closed Thread

Thread Information