i posted this guide on another forum before, and it seemed to help people... so if people have PSPs here, this may be helpful
SO, i just made this guide on how to get your DVDs on your PSP without buying one of those 30 dollars programs, instead, you use 2 freeware programs.
The movies come out to be around 200MB and the quality is pretty good
anyways, lets get started.
1. download the pack that is attached and extract it
2. install claddvd and open it, then select the file on the dvd that is about 2 hours long and double click it and select english, and also select english on the box to the right.
3. select start rip and wait for it to rip into a .VOB file
4. go back into the pack you downloaded and go to the 3gp folder and hit setup
5. select english for the language on the bottom left of the program and then select model: MP4, for PSP and then select apply
6. then open the file called 3gp_converter and make the files save to the desktop by selecting browse and selecting the desktop
7. Make sure it is set on 216kbps mono/48kbps ,then drag the .VOB file from the DVD to the converter
8. then wait for the file to convert, it will still be converting after it reaches 100 percent, so be patient
9.then drag the file to your PSP and watch it.
And, i also made a video guide for the people that need more help, the files are also attached
NOTE: ONLY USE THIS RIPPING TECHNIQUE ON DVDs THAT YOU OWN!
PS. i could get the files to upload, so got one file here and the other here