AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: Oh no! She's/he's copying me! - happened to you?

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

if they are copying u and its getting annoying just ignore them cause eventually some other person is going to come along that they'll fall into their shadow and it will amuse u
    ive never dealt with anyone copying me cause im alwys trying different things and i get pretty "hardcore" into stuff when i like it and ten switch really quickly
    i guess im too unpredictable...
    but i have been acused of copy catting someone before by an ff addict and i don't even play the game nor really know anything about it, i just the animations of the guys were hott
    and another time i got accused of copycatting a person because they like manga
    i used to hang out with the person so they kinda got me hooked into manga but it wasn't like i was into the same mangas she was into
    but she got me interested in finding out more about manga so i did and found mangas i perferred reading
    i have a friend rite now, and we both like paradise kiss, so i hope she doesn't start thinking i like it cause she likes it, cause i like it for my "OWN" reasons...geez

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Can't say anyones copied me. I was one of the unpopular ones so yeah. But in grade 5 I had a girl follow me everywhere. >_>

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    Threads

I can't say you can't make up something of your own without inadvertantly copying someone....

But anyways, no one's ever copied me because I'm not socially accepted enough to even be copied.

However, I have had a few incidents in cyberspace (lolz, ya nerd.) You make up your own ideas, or create an original name, and someone just has to outbest you at it. Especially when you decide to try something new, and someone has to do it because ....they have to.
    And when you've been doing something for a long time and you and a person have that hobby in common and they begin to start trying to do it better because it's a "competition".

That made no sense. But nonetheless, I sometimes copy someone else by accident or just because I want to try the style. Don't tell me that you have never copied someone before. You got your style and fashion ideas from someone.
    Last edited by Reniti; 06-06-2007 at 07:53 PM.

Brownies :Q__ Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2008 12:48 AM
    Threads

lol, I dunno I think these one girl does, but not necessarily on the clothing style, but whether on how I do my hair. One day I'll put my hair up next day she would too. At first I didn't pay attention, but I went to get my hair curled up and then the next day she would have her hair curled up too. It made me start beliveing she was copying me. In revenge I started copying the way she talked. Pathetic? probably, but it sure made her start copying other people. The bad side to the revenge is that I find myself talking like her at times. xDDD

Senior Member Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2008 09:36 AM
    Threads

My friends sister tried to cut her hair the same as mine. Though, a failed attemped. She now looks like a rag doll, Lawl.

Other than that no one has really copied me. Though, in 1st, 2nd, and 3rd grade, there was always someone following me everywhere. Always a different person, however. Because I kept hiding from them so they eventually gave up only to be replaced my someone new next year. xD
    Last edited by Maledictis Voca; 06-06-2007 at 08:59 PM.
    Whom we Are:
    It is said that the cursed
    were once seekers of truth
    and wisdom, blinded by power
    and hate, who were then judged and
    sentenced to an eternity of life.
    Never to fully die, never to
    fully live and never to find tranquility.

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2021 11:43 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Quote Originally Posted by Sayoko View Post
    So, you're annoyed with your own personality, or the fact that someone else is using your personality to make a fool of themselves?
    Me? I love me, what annoys me is the fact somebody wants to be me.
    Using my personality to fallow or gain an image is quite annoying.
    Using my personality is giving her the image of more then a fool to me.
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

Senior Member Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca has a reputation beyond repute Maledictis Voca's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-18-2008 09:36 AM
    Threads

In my opinion if someone is not smart enough to come up with their own style of fashion then that's their problem and you should just ignore them, as harsh as it may sound.
    Whom we Are:
    It is said that the cursed
    were once seekers of truth
    and wisdom, blinded by power
    and hate, who were then judged and
    sentenced to an eternity of life.
    Never to fully die, never to
    fully live and never to find tranquility.

Team Aki! -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan- has a reputation beyond repute -akichan-'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    5 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2013 12:09 AM
    Threads

If she copies you, that means she think you look great and wanted to look the same too, but copying still isn't a good thing to follow.

I did have a friend that use to copy me all the time. She's more mature lookin and as most of you here knows that i look a little younger than my age. She tries to copy my style in dressing by asking me what kind of clothes i wear and where to buy, i'd answer her but not until i've seen her copying EVERYTHING even the hairstyle. Then, what i hate the most about someone copying me is that when somebody gives her compliments about how stylish she is, she tend to say that "yeah, this is my style, Carmen(me) copies me cos i look good".

Loveless ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2007 01:04 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I want one! T-T

Quote Originally Posted by Maledictis Voca View Post
    In my opinion if someone is not smart enough to come up with their own style of fashion then that's their problem and you should just ignore them, as harsh as it may sound.
    I agree, take it as a compliment if you may and ignore them, its not like once you graduate that you will ever see those ppl again..... Life after high school gets a bit more quiet atleast from my exspierience.
    :l: Love :l: Passion :l: Desire :l:
    L O V E L E S S
    - Sometimes Gender doesn't matter.... -

Junior Member PyroManiac87 is on a distinguished road PyroManiac87's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2007 12:26 AM
    Threads

Where I live, if one person likes what you wear and copies you then other people are gonna do the same. So being different isn't easy where I am.

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

I don't do anything that different to warrant someone copying me, although my sister likes to emulate me sometimes. They say to be copied is the ultimate form of flattery so just accept yourself as a trend setter.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

I don't think there is someone who copies me..
    Oh well.. They can't. -thinking- my lil'bro sometimes like what i like.. Especially anime.. I don't think it would be the so called crime of copy cat, but i think its called influence.. haha..

Fallen Soldier from Hell Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon has a reputation beyond repute Gaarademon's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2008 08:40 AM
    Threads

it sounds like the youner ones like your style and wanna be just like you.....and yeah its happened to me in middle school everyone started dressing like me cause they like the black....never gonna happen again though lol
    Are you Experienced?

Kuso Saniwa _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_ has a reputation beyond repute _CTA_'s Avatar
    Gil
    Torn
    Gifts Portal Companion Cube 025 - Pikachu Moon Crystal Locket
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-31-2017 12:20 AM
    Threads

if i were you, ill fight her. theres this girl in my school who copied my shoes and i got so pissed off. then, this kid in my bus said that i got pissed off and went off to tell her. -___-

then she stopped wearing it.
    Used to be known as cool_tria_anime.
    「今宵の俺は血に飢えている…ってな」

Illustration credit: banafria @ tumblr

Senior Member Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2008 01:35 AM
    Threads

nope...that never happened...no kids actually copied me, but when i was in 6th grade there were these 4th graders (girls) who keep following me around and calling me "mama"...not that i care but, it was kinda fun...come on, i was in 6th grade, waddaya expect??? lols... ^^

i loved you once...
    dont expect me to love you again...

hold me accountable Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 03:49 PM
    Threads

Honestly that's never happened to me before. But I think that... Well irritating as it may seem really they're kinda paying you a compliment. They just like the way you look and I can get a feel as to what it must be like but... Well, if I were you I'd just ignore it. So they like you? Take it as a compliment, they'll grow out of it soon enough.
    "Done because we are too meny."

//15 Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2009 05:50 PM
    Threads

Everyone copies me, because I am the universe's official arbiter of trendiness. Not only that, I spearheaded everything that was ever considered cool.

I should be featured in every Mac, iPod, and coffeehouse advertisement.

I am just that cool.

Oh, and I look better in my black, horn-rimmed glasses than you do.

Those underground bands you listen to? I unearthed them.

By the time you master my awesome, passe indifference, I will be trailblazing a new road of passion! By the time you learn to be passionate, I will have coined a chic new passe/passion hybrid, which is too quirky and personal to copy. By the time you develop your own style, conformity will be the new "cool, anti-conformist" thing to do.

You just don't win. So stop your complaining, and go concentrate on something more worthwhile.

Some day, you'll dine on a solid snake.

Senior Member BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2008 01:35 AM
    Threads

I have three younger cousins who don't particularly have their own opinions. Like they'll say something like "I like the color green" and I'll say "well, I hate the color green." so they'll say "well, I mean, I sort of like green, but there's waaaay better colors out there." Hee hee. I don't mind though because I think it's sort of cute.

wonderful siggy made by MistressPookyChan

and this beaut was made by MysticFairyDrmz

I am very thankful to them!

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel has a reputation beyond repute Shotel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-03-2008 01:18 PM
    Threads

No, they copy my actions though.
    What's this for....

Senior Member Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2011 10:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Dead--Fantasy

Okay, usually I'm a patient person and I'll tolerate it if anyone copies me a few times then gets tired of it... but now I'm getting really ticked off. My boyfriend has been starting to copy the way I talk and type. I wrote a couple of Mai HiME fanfictions, right? He had just started that, and I'm cool with it.. but he has crossed the line when I noticed he had copied some words from one of my fanfictions in his fanfiction. Yes, I know it's called plagiarizing.. and that does make me angry.

However, what baffles me beyond words, is that I cannot bring myself to talk to him about it. It makes me laugh. Because I'm afraid of getting in a fight with him and ruining our relationship. It's ridiculous... although, I do feel better posting about it here. But yes, I'm gonna talk to him about it... eventually. -_-

We don't always get what we want. Cherish what you have.

//15 Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2009 05:50 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Kuga View Post
    Okay, usually I'm a patient person and I'll tolerate it if anyone copies me a few times then gets tired of it... but now I'm getting really ticked off. My boyfriend has been starting to copy the way I talk and type. I wrote a couple of Mai HiME fanfictions, right? He had just started that, and I'm cool with it.. but he has crossed the line when I noticed he had copied some words from one of my fanfictions in his fanfiction. Yes, I know it's called plagiarizing.. and that does make me angry.

However, what baffles me beyond words, is that I cannot bring myself to talk to him about it. It makes me laugh. Because I'm afraid of getting in a fight with him and ruining our relationship. It's ridiculous... although, I do feel better posting about it here. But yes, I'm gonna talk to him about it... eventually. -_-
    There is no better eventually than now.

Some day, you'll dine on a solid snake.

at your service ♥ Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san has a reputation beyond repute Shia_san's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2009 03:00 PM
    Threads

Wink copy

well, have had someone copy me-but they were my best friends at my summercamp. Then, at school there is someone that copys me...but other people give the credit to her because im kinda a...nevermind. And i know someone that copies my friend, Caitlyn. Her name is Isabele...it gets annoying, even though im not Caitlyn.

Senior Member Noemi Hernandez has a reputation beyond repute Noemi Hernandez has a reputation beyond repute Noemi Hernandez has a reputation beyond repute Noemi Hernandez has a reputation beyond repute Noemi Hernandez has a reputation beyond repute Noemi Hernandez has a reputation beyond repute Noemi Hernandez has a reputation beyond repute Noemi Hernandez has a reputation beyond repute Noemi Hernandez has a reputation beyond repute Noemi Hernandez has a reputation beyond repute Noemi Hernandez has a reputation beyond repute Noemi Hernandez's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-25-2008 12:34 PM
    Threads

Wink Noemi's advise

ok...this has not happened to me...yet. I will try to help you. My friends once told me when someone is coping you that means that they like your style. but after a while it can get annoying i would talk to her and ask her why she is doing it and in a polite way tell her to stop if it really gets annoying.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Kagura_Sohma is a jewel in the rough Kagura_Sohma is a jewel in the rough Kagura_Sohma is a jewel in the rough Kagura_Sohma is a jewel in the rough Kagura_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-01-2007 09:18 PM
    Threads

i hate when that happens, i friends with a few preps and i'm emo and my nails are polished with black, now all the stupid preps have black nails....i hate that....the preps tryin to be emo....it makes me mad....stupid girls have no idea what it's like to be emo, yet there trying....it sucks, then they call us freaks and whatever.....losers i hate 'em

so yea i guess it has happened to me

Cookie Monster *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako* has a reputation beyond repute *Kayako*'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2008 02:05 AM
    Threads

OMG It happens all the time, I'll make up sayins and people will steal them or i'll do a funny move now everyone does it... Its agrevating

Closed Thread

Thread Information