AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Nightmares..... Whats your story?

Loveless ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Ritsuka♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2007 01:04 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I want one! T-T

I've also had this nightmare where i was laying in my bed and my window is bhind me, the wind was blowing through and it started to sound really really creepy I dont know what scared me but i was terrefied.... then i woke up not much of a dream but something about it had me so scared i began to cry.

Another one I had was me and my two other sisters where sitting on top of this huge mountain, it was flat on the top and then my littles sister fell off, i reach down to grab her and slip and she falls 2,000 or so feet, it was pretty high but i remember as soon as her hand slipped i woke up tears flooding my eyes.
    :l: Love :l: Passion :l: Desire :l:
    L O V E L E S S
    - Sometimes Gender doesn't matter.... -

Member dreamStar is a glorious beacon of light dreamStar is a glorious beacon of light dreamStar is a glorious beacon of light dreamStar is a glorious beacon of light dreamStar is a glorious beacon of light dreamStar is a glorious beacon of light dreamStar's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2007 06:08 AM
    sumwhere in the universe, in a galaxy far far away... ok, not so much
    Threads

I have recurring nightmares before my exams about numbers chasing me, and a lot of really vivid and bizzare dreams, but they're not really that scary.
    The scariest dream I ever had I had a couple of months ago.
    I was standing in this really narrow alleyway. The sky was clouded over but there was enough light to see things. I was all alone, standing over my own dead body. I think I'd killed myself, but I was still alive. There was a lot of blood on the ground and the living me had blood all over her hands. I was looking down at my own dead body staring back at me. Then I looked up and I woke up.
    The scariest, most freaky thing I've ever dreamed. And I've never even contemplated suicide, before anyone asks.
    Dream like you live forever, Live like you die today.

We don't see things as they are, we see things as we are.

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

I normally dont have nightmares...moreover really weird dreams....
    One you could call a nightmare is this one... and it a reoccurring one at that:

All is pitchblack... It start out rather nice because I'm just floating around... but then suddenly I'm being pulled downwards and there is nothing I can do about it... Then out of nowhere tractortires come flying towards me from all directions, but none hit me.... and I'm still being pulled downwards...the whole time...until I wake up... *really weird*

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by dreamStar View Post
    I have recurring nightmares before my exams about numbers chasing me
    same here!
    i had a dream about 8 months ago where i went into this spiral shaped house and people where around sitting on floating chairs drinking tea with big fraction numbers sitting accross form them from floating tables
    and then i get a tap behind me and it's my math teacher, and he looks like he's been smoking pot or something, and he says in a creep voice "alannah, you gotta finish all this math hw, u gotta take this test"
    and i get scared and start running and the then all of sudden the walls of the spiral house morph into some endless wide checkered hallway
    and my math teacher is chasing after me with my big pile of math hw and the test
    and the numbers are chasing after me with knives
    and thats all i remember....after i started running and seeing my math teacher and those numbers chasing after me, i woke up

now i had a very weird dream last nite, and its weird because sprectre15, john, was in it and ive never even met him in real life haha
    ok so me and john were at this basketball game at my school sitting in the 1st row in our home section
    and we were laughing about something and john is like "yeah umm alannah u pull down your tee-shirt"
    and i was wearing my red "la la la, i can't hear you, la la la" which has shrunk just alil from drying...but looked like it was more then just alil in my dream
    and then all of a sudden this guy from my school who i guess was sitting diagonally behind us, said "yeah alannah u better pull down your shirt" in this rude smart allic way
    then then i gave him a mean & dirrty look, and said "don't tell me what to do" and then i pulled down my shirt
    and then i while going back to watching the game i felt like i was alil mad at john for saying that and having that guy and prob others hear
    and then all of a sudden all these lady officers came marching down on the sideline in brown clothing(instead of black) with army hats on, telling the girls to go into the other area of the gym and the guys to stay there
    and then i went to the other area(the place where the b-ball game wasn't going on) of the gym and 1 of my old teachers came and started lectoring us about something feminist....and then i woke up
    Last edited by Aleyna; 06-10-2007 at 04:09 AM.

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Member Raindrops_on_Roses will become famous soon enough Raindrops_on_Roses's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-01-2007 03:06 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: wtf?

OK...when i was like 13 i used have the same dream over and over again.
    I would be in my school and i was the only person sitting in my seat. so i would go out into the hallway to find everyone. then all my friends were running to the lobby. so i ran after them to ask where they were going. Then when i got to the lobby there was a pool of blood in the lobby. And it was me..i was bleeding. I was shot. then i would close my eyes and fall over. then i would wake up in a funeral home and everyone was crying. so i looked in the coffin and it was me. and i started screaming that i wasn't dead but no one could hear me. then i screamed at the top of my lungs and i woke up in my school and i was alive. but this guy came up to me and i shot him then i shot myself. and i would always wake up crying.
    Then one night i woke up because i had clawed my legs and they were bleeding.
    Yea so thats my worst nightmare!
    Dreams are meant for sleeping....waking up is a nightmare for me

Senior Member Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa has a reputation beyond repute Nausicaa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-11-2008 07:03 PM
    Threads

My worst nightmare was when, i dreamed that I was being chased by someone and then when they caught up with me they put a spear through my shoulder. But the worst part was when I woke up, my shoulder really felt like a spear tried to go through it.

Brownies :Q__ Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny has a reputation beyond repute Daimastuny's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-27-2008 12:48 AM
    Threads

I dreamed that I was crossing the road when two cars crashed into me. One from behind and another one in the front. I all did was gasp for air but I couldn't since the blood was going up my mouth, then I started gaging. Finally I collapsed and died. O.O. It was a scary dream...

Senior Member ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2007 07:34 AM
    Threads

I had a dream that the whole world was going to be sollowed by the sun and we all had to get on a big spaceship and fly to another planet, but as I was getting on the spaceship, my dog ran off and I went after her, calling her and pleading for her to come back, but when I finally got her, the spaceship had left and everything around me was on fire... X__x I woke up after that.

PM me if you wanna join my family; or for a friend!
    |::- Sakura Itachi-Little Sister -::|

<3

Senior Member keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko is a splendid one to behold keoko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 04:59 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: dont have one yet

my worst was probably when i was little. i was for some odd reason crawling down into my basement. at the time my basement was dark moist and filled with spiders not to mention cold (we've renovated). there was an endless amount of doors i just kept going and going in the darkness then finally out of no where a giant glob thing with a lot of eyes pops out of no where and i woke up. i remeber the dream well its not scary now but it sure was then.
    Your mothers so fat even naruto doesnt beleive it!
    keokosart

hold me accountable Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro has a reputation beyond repute Exquiro's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 03:49 PM
    Threads

Ever seen/read Battle Royale? Ever been in it? Ever been blamed for the death of all your friends by your closest friend then shot twice in the back of the head? Well I can tell ya, it ain't too nice...
    "Done because we are too meny."

Senior Member Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude has a reputation beyond repute Froggydude's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-13-2008 04:36 PM
    Threads

Walls kept raising around me until i was too small to get over them anyway.

Member Sinful Soul has a spectacular aura about Sinful Soul has a spectacular aura about Sinful Soul has a spectacular aura about Sinful Soul's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2007 03:03 AM
    Threads

Sure, I have nightmares. There's just one problem though... they're all bad memories being replayed over and over every time I go to sleep. In the past 3 years I've lost 16 friends to suicides or murders. I personally witnessed 12 of them. The one that still hurts me the most was the first of the suicides. It happened on the 18th of march 2004. I was sitting next to my girlfriend on the couch watching a movie with her when she simply looked at me with a sad smile on her face and a tear running down her cheek when she just looked up at me and said "I love You". Next thing I knew she put a gun to her head and pulled the trigger. I had to wash her blood from my shirt. I was completely crushed. I haven't felt anything good ever since. The only thing that really makes me feel better is hurting myself. PM me if you know something that'll help me
    Last edited by Sinful Soul; 06-19-2007 at 11:37 AM.

I aim to misbehave

Senior Member Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga has a reputation beyond repute Kuga's Avatar
    Gil
    Relaxed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2011 10:33 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Dead--Fantasy

When I was younger, I used to have frequent dreams where I'd be walking around in a building searching for something, but at the end.. I'd always end up falling off a cliff or down a hole then hitting the ground, making me wake up with a bad wave of shock jolting through my body. It really sucked.

Also, another dream I had.. I could've sworn it was real for a moment because I was involved in the mafia and some other rival mob was firing at me, I could actually feel the pain every time I was shot. Really frightening for me.

The worst one I've ever had was probably this one about zombies after I watched "28 Days Later"... I was eaten alive. ._.

We don't always get what we want. Cherish what you have.

Junior Member BoxOfWhispers is a splendid one to behold BoxOfWhispers is a splendid one to behold BoxOfWhispers is a splendid one to behold BoxOfWhispers is a splendid one to behold BoxOfWhispers is a splendid one to behold BoxOfWhispers is a splendid one to behold BoxOfWhispers is a splendid one to behold BoxOfWhispers's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2007 05:24 AM
    Threads

I had a dream that there was this monster-thing on the wall and it was blue-ish with red eyes. Then there was the devil queen who wanted to kill me. My best friend was a follower of the queen and I was on an attempt to get away, but then she sees me and I beg that she didn't tell the queen. She smiles evilly and runs to tell the queen and then the monster thing threw watermelons at me. Then I get into the car and drive away and then I woke up. Weird dream =S

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

I used to dream of my grandparents being strapped to chairs and lasered in a very much Bond-esque way. This was when I was about four, also, when I had never seen a Bond movie.

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

~*Wolf Goddess*~ Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 12:55 AM
    Threads

My dream well would start out as nice,like this I finally fly down to where a person I REALLY like is, but then my flight is taken oven by the terrorists and they're shooting people. Then they say they are either going to kill us all by flying into the white house, or kill us by shooting us all. It's all very scary, the last thing I do in the dream though, is text the person I was visiting, saying I love you and I'll miss you. It's all like some movie. It's alot scarier than it sound beleive me *shivers*
    My Cosplay Page
    ^Click ^

Senior Member Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff has a reputation beyond repute Marshmallow Fluff's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2010 07:23 PM
    Threads

There was this one nightmare I kept having repeatedly...

Okay...I was at my house, and nobody was there but me, for some wierd reason. I was doing some cleaning around the house, and then I heard some knocking at the door. I opened it, and then there were two people in black cloaks, with hoods on standing at the door. One of the hooded people told me to go with them, and since there was nobody in the house but me, I decided to go with them (blame it on my stupidity) and then when I went outside, the city didn't look like how it was before. It turned into a forest and ended at a cliff. I was thinking, 'what the hell?' and then we started walking, and then when we reached the cliff, they pushed me off and then I was in free fall for a few seconds, and then when I almost reached the ground, I woke up.

That was some crazy dream I had...
    >:B!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Last nightmare I had was rather psychodelic, in it I saw flashing images of things like Half-Life, Aliens and other quite scray stuff to this freaky music from Alien, it ended with a Xenomorph attacking with its inner-mouth, when I woke up, it felt like someone was pinning me down, which was rather erotic at the end of a psychodelic nightmare.

Senior Member AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17 has much to be proud of AngelQueen17's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 06:16 PM
    On a mission with Rosette and Chrono in Brooklin, defeating devils and evil guys by the Order.
    Threads

Well, I only had a very bad nightmare once, and I was scared. First, a guy put a gun on my head and was about to shoot me. I was in a car but I wasn't dead. I think he didn't shoot me. Also, my school was on fire and everybody was out of the building, except my friend and me. Of course we were scared, and we had to find a way to get out, or it will spread. That time I screamed out of bed on that morning, and it was a school morning.

Awesome set made by..*points at herself with an attitude* mwah ...

Rosette
    : But poopsie, we've come all this way to Sin City, so why not sin a little? Besides how often does a girl get to where an outfit like this?
    (Chrono Crusade)

Senior Member nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu has a reputation beyond repute nosfarartu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-04-2009 06:53 PM
    Threads

ok usually when i sleep i no what im going to dream about before i sleep sounds wierd but tis true or if i have a bad dream while im sleeping as i sleep wierd i stop that dream and move it on to another one that i like probably somthing about money or sex typical guy dream but there is a recuring nightmare that i cant stop and thats someone grabbing me and holding me down and either poking my eye out with a pin/knife or anything really sharp, in my dreams if i hear like a noise in reality i hear it in my dream example if a car alarm goes off i hear it and at the exact same time somehow in my dream ther will be a car with the alarm going off my dreams are wierd sorry
    Its not the size of the dog in the fight its the size of the fight in the dog.

MY STUFF
    HELLSING ORDER 3

Closed Thread

Thread Information