AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Konbanwa!! =3

Member Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2007 01:54 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Lost, in a world full of people who have nothing to do but lie to eachother... let go...
    Threads

Default Konbanwa!! =3

Hello, I'm rather new here, I used to belong to this forum a very long time ago but I didnt stay for very long so i'm posting a new intro ^^ My name is Kyle, I'm 19 and I go to college for Psychology :3 I'm willing to make new friends on here as well as meet wonderful ppl!!! I'm a very open person so dont be shy!

Senior Member wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu has much to be proud of wushuuu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2007 03:02 AM
    Threads

Default hi

hi and welcome to anime forum!
    enjoy!!!

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Hiya budd!

Have loads of fun and please follow the rules unlike a certain Xelious.

Cheerios

Member Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki has much to be proud of Eiri-Yuki's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Lost, in a world full of people who have nothing to do but lie to eachother... let go...
    Threads

awwww <hugs you two> thanks for the welcome! and yea i've seen some of Xelious's posts >.> idc if I spelled that wrong lol, but he does get a bit out of hand and shouldnt really contribute to any conversation with that type of answer....... it has no meaning at all :P but anyway! add me to your family if you two like I can be ur brother... or something lol

Member nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2007 10:49 AM
    Threads

y halo thar fellow noobsauce.

[CENTER][CENTER] [B][FONT=Arial][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]My boys are love!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hahaha thats right I am a n00blet :3 but im a friendly one, I dont bite unless I have a reason to!!

BuLmA's Guardian Angel death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel has a reputation beyond repute death-angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2008 01:41 AM
    Threads

heya!

nice to meet ya!

to AF!

follow the rules

have lots of FUN!

FUN! FUN! FUN!

PM me if ya wanna be friends
    +_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_+_ +_+
    My FanArt

Goddess of Virtue jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan has a reputation beyond repute jechocochan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2008 10:48 AM
    Australia (Donations of water are being accepted)
    Threads

Cool Hiya!

Hi there! I shall join you all in your welcoming! And then I shall attempt to claim the title of arcade master! (It's not going to happen) Anyway, hi!
    jechocochan

Made for me by Konata Izumi! Isn't it cute?

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

Eiri-Yuki <3 *only thinking of that name makes me wanna smoke xD*

Welcome fellow noob!!!!

Post lots, learn loads, follow the rules to the best of your abilities and above all Have fun roaming around on AF!!! *obviously*
    Have a question?... PM me anytime and wanna be friends ??? I'm here

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

hahaha yea me too :3 I've seen you in the chat before btw!!! and I will be friends, we should start a family ^^ Im going to add you as my sister!!!

Love-Happiness-Understanding-Loyalty
    The One's you love push you away
    ...Just keep holding on

My
    Cool and Hip Family
    Cute As a button Sister: UrusaiSevera
    My Cute and Adorable pet kitty: Suko-Chan
    My Lovely Little sister: Mizuki_Sama

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Um... Welcome back, maybe? xD Ah well, WELCOME.
    Don't spam or doublepost :3
    I hope you'll enjoy your stay ~

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

to AF!
    Enjoy and have fun..!! >_<
    Feel free to ask anything..

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you very much everyone, I look forward to haveing a wonderful and pleasant time here ^^;;; although I spend most of my time in the chat I will make myself known on here as well :3

...Just keep holding on

My
    Cool and Hip Family

Senior Member Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 03:52 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 360 is where its at

Hey was up I hope you have a great time Here at AnimeForum and make many friends as well as posting alot. If you want to be friends then feel free to send me a PM some time.

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Welcome to AF, where the topics are fresh, and the community is pretty awesome.
    Take a look at those rules for good measure.
    Learn to respect all those around you.
    Have a good time expressing your opinion and of course making friends.
    And hopefully, I'll see you around the forums.

Later.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    --------------------------------------------
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

Welcome Kyle.
    you sound very interesting. <3 So go around and post. Follow the rules. HAve fun, be safe...
    And if you do something wrong, just don't get caught. <3

Senior Member Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena has a reputation beyond repute Athena's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon Pink And Blue Ribbon Blue Ribbon
    Mentioned
    2 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2017 09:09 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hey, Eiri darlin'. Welcome to AnimeForum. Have a wonderful time. =)

-Dottie-
    I am, I am, I am.

Non Applicable NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori has a reputation beyond repute NiesaxShiori's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2009 04:37 AM
    bedroom.. tired after saving nature..[please,stop poluting nature]
    Threads

welcome to af
    more posting
    dont insult other user

pm me if wanna friends or wanna join family
    lastly ..enjoy ur stay!!!
    hav fun!!

may LEGEND S R.I.P..such great buddy..
    hmm.. A.K.A Afuku
    i decide use my oldsig>.>

BuLmA's Protector♥ kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 06:50 AM
    Threads

hi there
    welcome to af
    enjoy ur stay
    pm me if u want friend
    rarely on now.....>.>

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thank you very much everyone ^^ I shall give rep to some of you!!!!! <3 oh and can u pm me if you want me to join ur family

...Just keep holding on

My
    Cool and Hip Family

Senior Member mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92 has a reputation beyond repute mercury92's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 10:02 AM
    Threads

welcome to af
    enjoy ur stay
    just try 2 have fun and new friends in this forum
    not 2 forget, more post
    thanks to S3SIKI for this lovely sig
    [keep your smiles]
    [you will shine like a star ]

wanna join my family???
    pm me or do what ever it takes..
    ...MY FAMILY...
    ...Ed_Alchemist...
    ...Spiffy...
    ...j100...

e'Clair is here.. kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2009 04:56 AM
    Threads

Welcome Back!!to AF
    Have Fun While Staying Here!
    Pm Me if U wanna be Friends with me..
    See Yah Around!!
    PeacE ^.^
    ~//-{ErialCcClairE}-//~

Made by me

Donation is Needed

SPARKLE SPARKLE!!! Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra has a reputation beyond repute Myrra's Avatar
    Gil
    Ornery
    Gifts Tsubasa Mokona Eva Penpen
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-12-2015 07:17 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Hallo and welcome. Please note that I rarely visit chat, so the only way you'll see me or vice versa is to post here. Have fun, follow the rules and all will be well. If you ever require assistance, don't hesitate to drop me a line.

Your friendly mod,

~ Myrra
    Anime-Tron

Uploaded with ImageShack.us
    Mom: Iris Brother: Cypher Sister: LPS Boyfriend: Rodimus
    Siggy by DPBM

Senior Member shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun has a reputation beyond repute shakkun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2007 06:07 PM
    Threads

hi and welcome.. have fun..

Closed Thread

Thread Information