AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Forza 2

Fiddle Faddle Victim Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars has a reputation beyond repute Queen-of-Mars's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 01:04 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Forza 2

I was a big fan of GT4, so this game was already accepted and liked before I touched it. The big difference is, this game allows actual damage to the cars if you hit something. I also like the fact its more realistic and there are plenty of cars to choose from.

NICE MUSCLE! The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator has a reputation beyond repute The Governator's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-02-2010 02:18 AM
    Threads

Forza 2 looks brilliant, but I'm waiting to see what GT5 is like, and from what I've seen of pics n vids, it's gonna blow Forza 2 out of the water.

Senior Member Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster has a reputation beyond repute Light Buster's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Systems Xbox 360 American Flag Ribbon AK47
    Mentioned
    376 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-30-2016 03:29 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    AL Lyrics
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Light Buster PSN ID: Lightbuster88

The Fronza Motorsport series is a Gran Trisimo rip-off, but a good one though. I'm expecting Fronza 2 to send sales high. I'm also want to see GT 5. (Fact: Polyphony Digital cancelled GT HD and moved on to GT 5 instead. They cancelled it because the costly downloads to unlock every car.)
    WARNING: This user is wanted for unauthorized access into Ultratech archives. If you see this user in person, please contact Ultratech immediately.

Senior Member Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk has a reputation beyond repute Jdmk's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-16-2007 11:39 AM
    Threads

Forza 2 is ight, you got more cars, damage, and you can tune your car anyway you want, but it aint better than GT4. The graphics arent that good and from what i herd the cars dont handle as well either. Its not a bad game though....
    Just keep it "GROOVY"

Closed Thread

Thread Information