AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: How much of a Fangirl/boi are you?

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

Default How much of a Fangirl/boi are you?

There's a few different levels for fanboy/girlism. I wanted to ask you how much of a fanboy or girl you think you are? And don't lie because I've seen pretty much everyone display their fanboyishness a few times. Yes, even you.

Some people seem completely incapable of admiting bad things about whatever they are a fan of, I hate that. I can easily tell you the good and bad parts of any anime, manga, music group, video game. etc. I can ALSO tell you good things about stuff I hate. So, I'm not so much of a fangirl that I'm completely biased and blind to any faults something I like may have.

However, when I like something I don't just like it, I usually become obsessed and crave as much as I can get. And even though I can see the faults in certain things, I can't be persuaded not to like it.

Most of my fangirlishness is for Magical Girl manga, cute things (Sanrio, Nyanko, or pretty much anything chany) and pink.

Overall though I don't think I'm that much of a fangirl, but if you think I'm more of a fangirl then I think I am, please tell me. ^^
    Last edited by Buruku; 08-30-2007 at 09:58 AM.
    A MaruDashi Creation

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

I think Im about a 6 or 7 overall, If I find a series I love nothing can stop me from enjoying it. But those series are very few and for between.

Senior Member Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah has a reputation beyond repute Flah Blah's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2013 12:17 PM
    It's not on any map, true places never are.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

When I like something, I completely devote my MSN name and display picture and message to my current obsession. The latest being Count Cain, not for his looks but the personality. The dark and complex gothic-lolita theme and storyline of the books are ensnaringly wonderful that I couldn't resist doing the above.

That's pretty much the extent of my fangirlism.

boopaloop! Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111 has a reputation beyond repute Faceless111's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-05-2010 07:24 PM
    Threads

I'd never talk crap about the original Star Wars movies. I've been hooked to them since I was six years old. But I'm not at that level of fanboyism to dress as a Stormtrooper or Boba Fett... I don't think I'd ever reach the level of fanboyism to dress as any character from anything.

Overall, I'm not much of a fanboy.

face·less –adjective 2.lacking personal distinction or identity

The Lich Sith Lord Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles has a reputation beyond repute Overlord Darth Fluffles's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2010 01:20 PM
    Threads

Uhmm...what ever I'm obsessed with I listen to it, watch it, talk about it a lot. So yeah..I'll let you all rate it.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I'm not a very severe fanboy. I rarely get into anything that much, and my obsession doesn't last that long. And I'm always still somewhat objective about it.

I think right now, I'm obsessed with Queens of the Stone Age, as I have been off-and-on for the last two years, and Hunter S. Thompson/Raoul Duke.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

I'm a chili peppers fanboy, and an obsessive guitar player. Other than that, I basically share MP2k's philosophy.
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Back in the day, we used to call "fan"boy/girls zealots. But maybe that's just me getting old. I'll get back to shaking my fist and shouting at kids to get off the lawn now.
    Last edited by Eris; 08-30-2007 at 03:47 PM.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986 has a reputation beyond repute Takatofan1986's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Mario Ice Flower Gabumon 007 - Squirtle
    Mentioned
    6 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2024 10:57 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Takatofan1986

Definite 10. Wont even say why or i will be labeled the biggest loser here.

Closed Thread

Thread Information