AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Anbody Heard of D.Gray-Man!!

Senior Member .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 10:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I dont wanna tell

Cool Anbody Heard of D.Gray-Man!!

Isn't this anime one of the best!! If you don't know what it is try watching it. Even thought its Gothic it has a lot of funny stuff put into it!!

D.Gray-Man Quote-
    "My left is for the Akuma. My right is for the humans. Both define me. Both are important to me... so now I will answer you. These humans... and these Akuma... BRING THEM SALVATION!" -Allen Walker Volume 9

Member snjkakashi will become famous soon enough snjkakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2007 08:11 PM
    Threads

I heart D.Gray-Man, although I heart the manga more. It's art is really amazing actually. Lavi is the best ^_^

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    44 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I've been reading the manga for a long time, and when I found out there was going to be an anime I was psyched...and then I watched it. I found the animation to be average, and the voices to be good, but I hate the way Allen was portrayed. It just didn't fit the Allen that I had seen in the manga...also, most of the art style in the manga was lost to the anime, and it went with that almost generic styling mixed in with a bit of the original style...I see that more and more recently. So, I watched the first episode, and decided to just stick with the manga.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

number 1 with a bullet macus2 has much to be proud of macus2 has much to be proud of macus2 has much to be proud of macus2 has much to be proud of macus2 has much to be proud of macus2 has much to be proud of macus2 has much to be proud of macus2 has much to be proud of macus2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2007 03:47 PM
    Threads

i freaking love that show, but cos of my shoddy internet, i only have the frist 26 eps T.T

i wana dye my hair like allens xD

"You can't have the Green AND White Ranger!
    They're the same person!
    D: "

Senior Member Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi has a reputation beyond repute Souhi's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    7 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-04-2013 04:52 AM
    The land of hockey, beer, and a plague of corny stereotypes. Oh Canada.
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Xero's got the right idea...I'm a little more forgiving. So I keep up with the anime weekly. To me, Allen comes off much softer and less...well there's just something about his manga counterpart that's lost in translation. And it's mainly Allen.

Still I'll watch it. Rather read it though. Art style is pretty good and the characters grow on me by the chapter. I also love the darker undertones of the manga, that are dulled in the anime.

Comparing them side by side in my head...there's a lot that feels different.

Bottom line, I like the series.

--------------------------------------------

Yoo Jaesuk. Korea's loveable fool.
    Awesomely in your face set by Tatty!

"“All he could have; I made him just and right, sufficient to have stood, though free to fall.” - John Milton

Member snjkakashi will become famous soon enough snjkakashi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2007 08:11 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Souhi View Post

Comparing them side by side in my head...there's a lot that feels different.
    True. True.

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    Threads

I would love to read the manga, but scanlations are of too varying quality, and I am not a fan of VIZ works in general. The anime, to me, as someone who hasn't read the manga, is excellent. Downloaded all the episodes so far, and watched the first 26 in about 2 days. Hope they don't totally jack up the ending around 52.

number 1 with a bullet macus2 has much to be proud of macus2 has much to be proud of macus2 has much to be proud of macus2 has much to be proud of macus2 has much to be proud of macus2 has much to be proud of macus2 has much to be proud of macus2 has much to be proud of macus2's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

is it me or is general cross just a pimp master

They're the same person!

Member Lipan_Conjuring is a name known to all Lipan_Conjuring is a name known to all Lipan_Conjuring is a name known to all Lipan_Conjuring is a name known to all Lipan_Conjuring is a name known to all Lipan_Conjuring is a name known to all Lipan_Conjuring's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2007 01:21 AM
    Threads

I've seen a few episodes of the anime, and my friend is crazy about it and has seen twenty something episodes.
    I like it so far.
    Never read the manga though.

Senior Member pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre has a reputation beyond repute pyre's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-26-2009 04:55 AM
    Threads

I LOVE D.Grayman! I've only seen the manga up to that part where JasDebi looks like she/they defeat/s Crowley...I love Allen! He's just SO lovable!

It is Gothic, and would shock anyone of my religion who was seriously fanatic/extremist, but I like how the story goes. It was a tad disturbing at the beginning, but maybe that's just me and my Catholic upbringing. I got used to it anyhow.

I love how the atmosphere really fits.

I hope someone gets the idea to show the anime over here in the Philippines...and not just on cable, please...

set by me! ^^

family in journal;PM me to join!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i just finished watching ep 35, and the next one looks cool

They're the same person!

Junior Member kiyoshimo is on a distinguished road kiyoshimo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2007 02:03 AM
    Threads

I haven't watched any of the episodes, but I've read up to Volume 5. ^^ That's all they have released in America; I'm too lazy to look it up online. Ehehehe. x3

Junior Member demonbane is on a distinguished road demonbane's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-12-2007 06:33 AM
    Threads

Oh Darm....
    I want Too see D.Gray-Man...
    But my Brother steal it...
    Darm....

Senior Member ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow has a reputation beyond repute ╬Karami Mew~Meow's Avatar
    Gil
    Doubtful
    Gifts Venus Star Wand Top Manekineko American Flag Ribbon
    Mentioned
    25 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-01-2012 10:32 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I've heard of it, but haven't read the book yet, nor saw the anime. But I sure will try watching the anime, or reading the manga. It sounds really interesting.

---Sorry I am currently inactive; very busy with this new Filipino school x.x they are seriously trying to kill me--
    Karami the Neko Red Bean Dango ~
    Want to join Karami's Big Dango Family?

I'm just so Domo! Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2010 07:31 PM
    Threads

I love it. It's my favorite manga series.

Made by me. =D

Keiko here~~~ Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 05:46 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    I've been reading the manga for a long time, and when I found out there was going to be an anime I was psyched...and then I watched it. I found the animation to be average, and the voices to be good, but I hate the way Allen was portrayed. It just didn't fit the Allen that I had seen in the manga...also, most of the art style in the manga was lost to the anime, and it went with that almost generic styling mixed in with a bit of the original style...I see that more and more recently. So, I watched the first episode, and decided to just stick with the manga.
    Totally agreed. The manga was WAY better. I think I like Kanda and Lavi though, those two are just so cool! The gothic influences actually sorta made the story more compelling, coz its unavoidable from any community, and not even from manga/anime.
    Legend_S. Forever a great friend, will never forget you. R.I.P.

Made by dearest sis akari_aurion! XP Arigatou ne~

Anime Sekai Kenkyuuin GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Systems NES Systems NES Controller Iron Man MkII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2011 10:45 AM
    Threads

I've seen a few eppisodes of the anime but i didn't realy like it.The whole story and fighting machines and some weird weapons(like main characters big arm)

Member Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu is a splendid one to behold Katsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2007 03:23 PM
    Threads

Watched up to 20. and read a bit or the manga. They are different, that's for sure. I love the art style though.

Also, Lavi/Ravi =
    .:: Our greatest glory is not in never falling ::.
    .:: but in rising everytime we fall ::.
    Currently a fan of
    ~ Zombie Loan ~
    ~ Heroic Age ~
    ~ Sky Girls ~

Junior Member kikyo25 is infamous around these parts kikyo25 is infamous around these parts kikyo25 is infamous around these parts kikyo25 is infamous around these parts kikyo25 is infamous around these parts kikyo25's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2007 03:10 AM
    Threads

allen walker = bean sprout XDXD
    lenalee so pretty!!!

no commence but it is a funny show

.sugar and spice. iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl has a reputation beyond repute iiiasdfkl's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)

heard: yes.
    saw: never. it sounds kinda cool, though.

Member Trina is a name known to all Trina is a name known to all Trina is a name known to all Trina is a name known to all Trina is a name known to all Trina is a name known to all Trina's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-12-2007 08:43 PM
    Threads

Anyone can tell me which Chapter of the manga is nice?

Member cHiBiFiEd is a jewel in the rough cHiBiFiEd is a jewel in the rough cHiBiFiEd is a jewel in the rough cHiBiFiEd's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2007 04:10 AM
    Threads

I love this series. I'm up to ep48 or so in the anime and I've started collecting the manga.

Lavi ish luff!!
    And Road Kamelot is just adorable.. ^0^

'Kono mama kimi to GOODBYE nante iwanai de'

Senior Member red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300 has a reputation beyond repute red_sky300's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-11-2008 08:53 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by macus2 View Post
    i freaking love that show, but cos of my shoddy internet, i only have the frist 26 eps T.T

i wana dye my hair like allens xD

lol allen hair in d.grayman kind of reminds me of a emo person ..... i looks so kwl; i want it ...im dyin my hair silver for halloween an growing it...0.o

Closed Thread

Thread Information