AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ask any question about Yugioh

Member Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-04-2010 12:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ask any question about Yugioh

Yes, that's right, if you have any questions those need to be answered, than come here and ask me about Yugioh, and I'll help as much as I can.

Honestly any questions, I've watched all Yugioh and know it inside to out.

Junior Member Citlali is on a distinguished road Citlali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-22-2007 08:54 PM
    Threads

okay, i know the answer based on logic finding in the show, but i want to know if you really think is possible. How did Yugi, Kaiba, Ishizu, and Marik came to be born if Atem was trapped in the millenium puzzle? I want to know your point of view...okay? lol, thanks for this post i really appreciated !

Member Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai is a splendid one to behold Yuki Judai's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Simple:

Atem was the one who saved the world 3000 years ago. When he sealed Zorck Necrophadius away into the hadow realm, all those who were sent there were set free, we can see the same at the end of episode 220, when Atem hands the Sennen Puzzle hanging on his neck to Priest Seto, declaring him as King of Egypt, and Mana also lives, since she was killed by Zorck, and her soul was taken to the shadow realm. So all the souls were free, and the world was restored. Seto's descendant, Seto Kaiba was born in modern day, but he's not pure blood, since he's Japanese, so the blood bond betwwen him and Atem's family line was gone.

Yugi is not a descendant of Atem, he is a kid, who looks a lot like Atem, but in the reality, he's his total opposite. That's why he was able to complete the Sennen puzzle, the opposites attracted and so Atem found a host body for his soul, and not because Yugi was his great great great grand son or what. Their souls attracted each other, so they became one, and only when Yugi defeated Atem could they part ways, because they don't belong together. Yugi was destined to carry out what Atem started 3000 years ago, and he only Got Atem as help.

In original, Atem never existed. The Yami Yugi, as person was non other, then Yugi himself, fulfilled with the mystical powers and ancient knowledge of the Millenium puzzle. It was told and engraved into the millenium box, the box in which the puzzle was, that whoever completes the puzzle, will posess the power and wisdom of the shadow game. So Yugi and Yami Yugi Truely are one, only Yami Yugi completes what Yugi lacks (greater height, self confidence, infinite knowledge, untold magical powers) Yami Yugi is what Yugi always wanted to be.

Ishizu and Marik are the descendents of Isis, so when Isis returned from the shadow realm, their past was secured.

Hope it's clear enough. After my thoughts, this should explain how Yugi was born after Atem's soul being sealed into the puzzle.
    Last edited by Yuki Judai; 06-29-2007 at 04:33 PM.

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Stuck
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2014 10:35 PM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

Well this isnt really a question but since you've watched them all...i wanted to know where i could find and watch every episode past duelist kingdom for free.....It would be cool if you could help me find them

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Send me a pm and I'll tell you! I can't put the link up here.
    Last edited by Yuki Judai; 07-02-2007 at 04:58 AM.

Theomorphic Abomination Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel has a reputation beyond repute Azel's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-20-2008 11:32 PM
    Threads

Does Pegasus share similarities with Michael Jackson?

Banned Forum / Chat Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2008 04:56 PM
    Threads

Yeah i have qustieon about yu gi oh how pathetic do you have to be to still like that show.

Closed Thread

Thread Information