AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: oes vegeta really love bulma?

Junior Member Midnight_Witch_2007 is just really nice Midnight_Witch_2007 is just really nice Midnight_Witch_2007 is just really nice Midnight_Witch_2007 is just really nice Midnight_Witch_2007 is just really nice Midnight_Witch_2007's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-19-2007 08:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I think he loves her.. Even though he's a BIG mucho guy and the type that doesn't like to show how he really feels. I bet he does that so people won't think he's weak or something. Because to me I think he hates it when people thinks he's weak. If you know what I mean
    Schembri

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    46 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-15-2015 06:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I have a feeling that Vegeta beats Bulma. There is some domestic abuse not being shown.

Junior Member bested will become famous soon enough bested will become famous soon enough bested's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2007 11:26 AM
    Threads

I think that him being with Bulma is part of the story, made the show that he can love someone even if he's so macho.

I don't the that DBZ is complicated enough to make it anything more than that ~_~

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Midnight_Witch_2007 View Post
    I think he loves her.. Even though he's a BIG mucho guy and the type that doesn't like to show how he really feels. I bet he does that so people won't think he's weak or something. Because to me I think he hates it when people thinks he's weak. If you know what I mean

Dude I like totally know what you mean

Senior Member xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2007 09:25 PM
    Threads

Default Does vegeta really love bulma

Yes i think he does love her

The [rainbowed] one Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii has a reputation beyond repute Miss Tsukkii's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-25-2008 11:42 PM
    Threads

Well probably if they put it the story... But maybe it's only because the author wanted parents to Trunks and put theses too... xD But it's probably cause he wanted to show that Vegeta can love even if he don't look like it.

Rox 'N' RoLL Baby ~
    R.A.I.N.B.O.W.S are awesome =D

Daft Punk Alive 2007!!! <3
    =■

Sagat's Addiction BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2009 11:30 AM
    Threads

Of coures Vegeta really loves bulma...Before he sacrifice for fighting majin boo he told trunks that "I want you to take good care of your mother....I love you Trunks,you & your mother".How sweet wasn't it?
    Last edited by BuLmA; 11-08-2007 at 10:16 AM.

avatar and signature made by Serated

REST IN PEACE LEGEND_S

Senior Member TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk! has a reputation beyond repute TheAsterisk!'s Avatar
    Daring
    Gifts Globe Belle Floppy
    Mentioned
    15 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-28-2014 11:28 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Parugin

Lightbulb

Quote Originally Posted by escaflownebutantan View Post
    Well you got a point there but during vegeta fights with the android 19 & dr.gero....and when dr.gero escapes he did not save bulma and they're baby from falling to the ground he only worried that dr.gero escaped .....only future trunks who save her and he's baby self.
    and that was the stupidiest thing he ever done!... what can you say smile1010?
    It was not until Cel killed F.Trunks that he ever really seemed to care, but afterwards he shows some concern for his "family." He seems to care more as time goes on.
    Puppy Linux || Get it right. ||

If you would like to seek unification with my dynasty, simply plant the flag of the Central Asterikan Republic into your signature to join in the glory that is TheAsterism!

Member Juunana Gou has much to be proud of Juunana Gou has much to be proud of Juunana Gou has much to be proud of Juunana Gou has much to be proud of Juunana Gou has much to be proud of Juunana Gou has much to be proud of Juunana Gou has much to be proud of Juunana Gou has much to be proud of Juunana Gou's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 01:01 AM
    Threads

I think Vegeta deep inside loves Bulma to death, but won't admit it.
    Jinzouningen Juunana-Gou. Red Ribbon Army.

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information