AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: oes vegeta really love bulma?

Suswertihin din ako Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2008 10:24 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Does vegeta really love bulma?

Hello everyone! i wanna know your comment about vegeta's feelings for bulma....what can you say? does vegeta really love bulma? and does vegeta is worth for her than yamcha?
    Last edited by Giliwko; 08-22-2007 at 03:48 AM.

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

Err... considering that during his fight with Gokuu, he admits that he loves his family, and that before he sacrifices himself to attempt to kill Buu, he tells Trunks to tell his mother he loves her, I will have to go out on a limb and say yes.

And they are a better couple than Bulma/Yamcha. Both are stubborn, egotistical, and genius.

Senior Member bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe has a reputation beyond repute bardabe's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-15-2014 09:29 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: bardabe

^^^^ what he said.
    Under construction.

Suswertihin din ako Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko has a reputation beyond repute Giliwko's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ooww...well.... your right Sabat but does vegeta actually said that he imitates goku for having a family just because he tought that was goku's inspiration for bieng a strong warrior?
    what can ye say?
    Last edited by Giliwko; 08-22-2007 at 03:49 AM.

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2013 07:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

In a way, I think he truly does.
    Or else he wouldn't have warn a pink shirt that one time they first met trunks from the future.
    He does seem to love her
    but he seems to be to tough and macho to actually admit he does.

Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Default smile1010

Well you got a point there but during vegeta fights with the android 19 & dr.gero....and when dr.gero escapes he did not save bulma and they're baby from falling to the ground he only worried that dr.gero escaped .....only future trunks who save her and he's baby self.
    and that was the stupidiest thing he ever done!... what can you say smile1010?
    Last edited by Giliwko; 08-22-2007 at 03:50 AM.

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2013 07:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Quote Originally Posted by escaflownebutantan View Post
    Well you got a point there but during vegeta fights with the android 19 & dr.gero....and when dr.gero escapes he did not save bulma and they're baby from falling to the ground he only worried that dr.gero escaped .....only future trunks who save her and he's baby self.
    and that was the stupidiest thing he ever done!... what can you say smile1010?
    Idk,
    just that maybe Vegeta knew he had to make sacrifices to save the entire planet.
    i really don't know, maybe he knew future trunks would of saved both baby trunks and bluma. O.<
    again..idk
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My name is Sagat, not Sabat.

Second, Vegeta does not save Bulma when Gero attacks - point being? What matters is what he admits to Gokuu near the end of the series. At that point one could argue he was still testing the waters with his family which brings me to my next point:

Yes in a sense he was imitating Gokuu, in thinking that perhaps if he had a family to protect and care about it would make him stronger. Good idea, wrong implementation as Vegeta found out that his motives were all wrong. However, it backfired in a sense that he truly began to care about them. When he self destructs himself in an attempt to destroy Buu he actually almost kills him, leaving only a molecule of Buu behind (enough to regenerate but still). This is something that SSJ3 Gokuu could not even do. Perhaps a glimpse of what he could have been as Piccolo says its the first time he fights for somebody else.

Member lafiel has a spectacular aura about lafiel has a spectacular aura about lafiel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2007 09:20 PM
    Threads

Yes he does love her despite his attitude problem. However maybe Bulma and Yamcha could have been a better couple. That would mean we would lose Trunks and Bulla so I guess it wouldnt really work lol

Member rubymoonlight has a spectacular aura about rubymoonlight has a spectacular aura about rubymoonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2007 01:54 AM
    Threads

I think he does. But since he is so proud, he wouldn't show it.

Member Seena Angel has a reputation beyond repute Seena Angel has a reputation beyond repute Seena Angel has a reputation beyond repute Seena Angel has a reputation beyond repute Seena Angel has a reputation beyond repute Seena Angel has a reputation beyond repute Seena Angel has a reputation beyond repute Seena Angel has a reputation beyond repute Seena Angel has a reputation beyond repute Seena Angel has a reputation beyond repute Seena Angel has a reputation beyond repute Seena Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2008 12:21 PM
    Threads

yeah vegeta is just a hot head who thinks he looks noob if he talks about his love of bulma!

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2014 06:23 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I don't think Vegeta loves Bulma in the series. I do believe that he loves his son Trunks though, which is why he had Piccolo take them away.

Any act of love Vegeta has expressed has involved Trunks, in fact.

If he does love Bulma, it is because she is the mother of his son, not because of the person she is.

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

Agreed, Sagat. =/ From what I saw that he admitted that he really did love them. So yes, I'd say that as well.
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    When he self destructs himself in an attempt to destroy Buu he actually almost kills him, leaving only a molecule of Buu behind (enough to regenerate but still). This is something that SSJ3 Gokuu could not even do. Perhaps a glimpse of what he could have been as Piccolo says its the first time he fights for somebody else.
    When Vegeta self destucted, he left a few pieces of Buu. They all turned into mini-Buus which recombined.

Also, Goku said that there was a good chance he could have defeated Buu (when he was in his first form) but he didn't do it because he wanted to give Goten and Trunks a chance to win.

lalalalove. keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 10:51 AM
    Threads

i think that he does truly love her, he's just not good at showing it. that's just how he is

Banned Forum / Chat ben01 is infamous around these parts ben01 is infamous around these parts ben01's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-09-2007 10:02 PM
    Threads

although vegeta is a badguy.. I think he has concern with his family.. I proved it when he became really mad at cell when he gave a hit to trunks

Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I believe there is little evidence to support his love for her throughout most of the series and a lot of evidence to support his lack of love for her.

There is no doubt though, that his love for his son exists. Trunks is, after all, half saiyan

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by vAmPiRe_BlOoD View Post
    i think that he does truly love her, he's just not good at showing it. that's just how he is
    I agree with you.....a little.
    Last edited by Giliwko; 07-25-2007 at 08:03 AM. Reason: removing unnecessary images

Member Durzo Blint has much to be proud of Durzo Blint has much to be proud of Durzo Blint has much to be proud of Durzo Blint has much to be proud of Durzo Blint has much to be proud of Durzo Blint has much to be proud of Durzo Blint has much to be proud of Durzo Blint has much to be proud of Durzo Blint has much to be proud of Durzo Blint's Avatar
    Gil
    Blah
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-07-2008 11:47 PM
    Threads

I think he dose....he did admit that he loves his family....so I guess yeah...he does.

Junior Member SuperSidekick is a jewel in the rough SuperSidekick is a jewel in the rough SuperSidekick is a jewel in the rough SuperSidekick is a jewel in the rough SuperSidekick's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-23-2007 02:09 PM
    Threads

I think vegeta doesnt care about bulma nor trunks,vegeta hates everything.
    you can't wake a dead man, unless the dead man is alive......

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I still don't understand why people continue this argument when Vegeta admits to Goku he cares for his family. His family includes Bulma and Trunks. What is there not to understand? Maybe I am missing something in my pool of logic.

Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    I still don't understand why people continue this argument when Vegeta admits to Goku he cares for his family. His family includes Bulma and Trunks. What is there not to understand? Maybe I am missing something in my pool of logic.
    Yes, you are missing the fact that Vegeta is full of crap. He said he was a Super Saiyan about a hundred times throughout the Frieza saga. The truth is that you judge Vegeta by his action, and none of them fully support the idea that he loved Bulma.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    Yes, you are missing the fact that Vegeta is full of crap. He said he was a Super Saiyan about a hundred times throughout the Frieza saga. The truth is that you judge Vegeta by his action, and none of them fully support the idea that he loved Bulma.
    It's been awhile, but if I remember correctly he thought he was super saiyan because he was so super strong and cool but didn't know about the SS hair-transformation. And I guess you missed his emo "I became Majin Vegeta because I loved my family too much and it distracted me from being cooler the Goku" speech in the Buu Saga, eh?
    Last edited by Manhattan_Project_2000; 07-24-2007 at 09:08 PM.
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Star-Crossed Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku has a reputation beyond repute Buruku's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-17-2010 04:21 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 0202-0359-4623-9027

It's hard to remember, but right before Vegeta was going to self-destruct in attempt to destroy Buu, wasn't there a moment where he expressed that he cared for Trunks and Bulma? I keep remembering him telling Trunks to take care of his mom, I can't really remember.

Anyway, Vegeta has had moments where you get to see a different side of him, I do think he cares for his family. He isn't a mushy type of guy, but he isn't one that would go around pretending he cared if he didint.
    A MaruDashi Creation

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    631 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2014 06:11 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    If you think about it, he kinda does. When we first meet Vegeta, hes all bent on destroying the Earth. One look at Bulma and hes all 'Hmmm, maybe Earths not half bad....the chicks are hot anyway'
    lol

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information