AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: which db/dbz or dgt saga was best?

Senior Member Blazado is infamous around these parts Blazado is infamous around these parts Blazado is infamous around these parts Blazado is infamous around these parts Blazado is infamous around these parts Blazado is infamous around these parts Blazado is infamous around these parts Blazado is infamous around these parts Blazado is infamous around these parts Blazado is infamous around these parts Blazado is infamous around these parts Blazado's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Pensive
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-27-2007 09:07 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default which db/dbz or dgt saga was best?

This for me is a very difficult dission. I think both the piccilo and frieza saga where great but I think I like the frieza saga just a little more

Member the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein has much to be proud of the japanese ed gein's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-11-2007 01:09 PM
    Threads

piccolo saga? thats like the only saga i've never seen much of.

For me it would be the trunks/android/cell/cell games sagas which to me are more like one saga than four
    There is a fifth dimension beyond that which is known to man. It is a dimension as vast as space and as timeless as infinity. It is the middle ground between light and shadow, between science and superstition, and it lies between the pit of man's fears and the summit of his knowledge. This is the dimension of imagination. It is an area which we call the Twilight Zone.

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

cell saga.

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

As long as it's in the original DragonBall I don't care.
    ████████████

Junior Member nightwolfe00 is a splendid one to behold nightwolfe00 is a splendid one to behold nightwolfe00 is a splendid one to behold nightwolfe00 is a splendid one to behold nightwolfe00 is a splendid one to behold nightwolfe00 is a splendid one to behold nightwolfe00 is a splendid one to behold nightwolfe00's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2007 05:47 PM
    Threads

love the shenron saga in DBZ GT. love the fusion and one of the best final fight in the series (vegeto vs shenron) very cool stuff.

Junior Member Optimus Prime will become famous soon enough Optimus Prime will become famous soon enough Optimus Prime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-31-2007 03:36 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: none yet

Default Fav

Gotta be between Vegeta and Frieza. :P

Senior Member tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza has much to be proud of tobeza's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2007 07:27 AM
    Threads

Cell saga is the best

Sig made by Riina-chan

The King of Kings EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid has a reputation beyond repute EonKid's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Kill Bill Katana Naruto Sharingan Bobba Fett
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2012 07:38 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: HolsteredKnight

Cell saga and Buu saga

AF's Paranormalist Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2009 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Paranormalist

Quote Originally Posted by Blazado View Post
    This for me is a very difficult dission. I think both the piccilo and frieza saga where great but I think I like the frieza saga just a little more
    I agree with you, I like Frieza, but, I also like the buu saga to.

Af's Paranormalist. Got a Question about the paranormal? PM i'll help.

Junior Member SupaSaiyajin is on a distinguished road SupaSaiyajin's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-06-2007 02:11 PM
    Threads

i'd have to say. the Saiyajin arc was my fav.. from Raditzu to Bejiita leavin for Nameksei..

but i enjoyed the Piccolo arc in the Dragonball series as well very much.

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2013 07:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Default Oh me oh my.

I'd say Dragon Ball Z..
    When they met up with future trunks.
    XD
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

Member Ranaroth has a spectacular aura about Ranaroth has a spectacular aura about Ranaroth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-26-2008 06:25 PM
    Threads

I like the frieza saga because they used power levels,you could realy see how powerful someone was.
    This world is Caos,it was created in caos it will end in caos.
    Caos creates life and destroys it
    We are all the children of the stars and very soon the light of humans will go out forever because it's the will of god.
    I am Ranaroth the bringer of caos and no one can stop me from destroying human kind.

Mahal Kita Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2007 05:51 PM
    Threads

Cell Saga, I liked that one the best! ^^
    ~ Beautiful set by Sinny ~
    [Neki's Facebook]
    I'm back <3

Member lafiel has a spectacular aura about lafiel has a spectacular aura about lafiel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2007 09:20 PM
    Threads

The Great Saiyaman saga was the best IMO followed closely by the world games saga =)

Junior Member durimi14 is on a distinguished road durimi14's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-02-2007 06:41 AM
    Threads

in dbz i like cell saga episodes and in dbgt i like bebi saga episodes

Member Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2009 02:35 PM
    Threads

I say the frieza sega because i had the most ultimate battle between goku and frieza,i just never stop watching those series,it was the best.

Signature created by Dragonshaz

Member rubymoonlight has a spectacular aura about rubymoonlight has a spectacular aura about rubymoonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2007 01:54 AM
    Threads

Definately the cell saga was the most entertaining.

Member Seena Angel has a reputation beyond repute Seena Angel has a reputation beyond repute Seena Angel has a reputation beyond repute Seena Angel has a reputation beyond repute Seena Angel has a reputation beyond repute Seena Angel has a reputation beyond repute Seena Angel has a reputation beyond repute Seena Angel has a reputation beyond repute Seena Angel has a reputation beyond repute Seena Angel has a reputation beyond repute Seena Angel has a reputation beyond repute Seena Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-06-2008 12:21 PM
    Threads

DB. tournement saga.. wasnt there already a thread like this?

Sagat's Addiction BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2009 11:30 AM
    Threads

I love all the DBZ saga.

avatar and signature made by Serated

REST IN PEACE LEGEND_S

Junior Member squall1989 is on a distinguished road squall1989's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2007 04:26 PM
    Threads

Gotta be the Frieza saga, took its time in some places, but we still got to see for the first time Super Saiyan 1

Member AHQ has a spectacular aura about AHQ has a spectacular aura about AHQ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2007 11:29 AM
    Threads

Cell Games,Cell,Saiyan and Freeza sagas are maybe my favourites but they are all awesome

Anime Sekai Kenkyuuin GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™ has a reputation beyond repute GrimStride™'s Avatar
    Gil
    Cynical
    Gifts Systems NES Systems NES Controller Iron Man MkII
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-01-2011 10:45 AM
    Threads

i liked the Kid Buu saga and the Cell saga.Also there's the Saiyan saga.I really enjoyed it
    Last edited by GrimStride™; 08-22-2007 at 02:04 AM.

Member Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo is a glorious beacon of light Nosferatu Karyuudo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2007 09:33 AM
    Threads

Hmmm...I like Android Saga....and Freeza saga......I would say Freeza's saga is more entertaining...
    Strength that you gave me is not enough to change my mind this time..my dreams are full of battlefields and a ghosts of those who died.

NEW to country!Learning English,I KNOW my spelling sucks!

Senior Member Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare has a reputation beyond repute Knightmare's Avatar
    Gil
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2012 06:19 PM
    Threads

The cell Saga
    In seeking wisdom thou art wise; in imagining that thou hast attained it - thou art a fool. - Lord Chesterfield

Junior Member SMG will become famous soon enough SMG's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-24-2007 06:00 PM
    Threads

Red Ribbon Saga
    And Cell Game.

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information