AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 LastLast

Thread: UrusaiSevera's Sig Creations

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

SO I changed up a few things in the sig for brody ...
    I deleted the green hair colour bit and changed up the bg...
    Does it look better now ??
    Please Comment and don't be shy... give your opinion!! ;D

Gurugu Mawaru..... shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2007 11:13 AM
    Threads

I like the latest version.The font is so awesome>_< and so is the bg the colours are so cool and I like the scratchy effect on the bg.The eye above the font looks really good too.Keep making more sigs^_^
    ~shougo~
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^
    Yay its happy land look>>>*follows the yellow brick road*

boopaloop! Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys has a reputation beyond repute Daenerys's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2013 11:08 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I actually like the first one best.

I'm gonna try to resize the avatar though, cos I really need a new one, lol.
    making emo kids[/URL] cry since 1998

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for the comments, they are much appreciated x3

Haven't had that much time to do any signatures lately, but this was a request I got some time ago...

I hope you like it, and sorry you had to wait so long -_-"

and I threw in the ava as an "I'm sorry it took so long" gift xD

Senior Member Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt has a reputation beyond repute Bucky Katt's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-29-2010 12:41 PM
    Threads

Whoo! Uru, I can't believe it! You're already filling in set requests!! x3 -.Thumps you on the back.- You've improved so much.
    I feel like the little sister looking up to her big sister and thinking, "I'm so proud of her." -.Death-like hug. Squeeeeeeeeeze!.- Dx You're growing up!!

So to speak. >__>

Bulma and Dorian's sets are looking really good, too. That's all I can say, for now. I need peanut butter crackers, and once I'm off the laptop, my real sister'll snatch it. xD So, I will edit this when I can and continue praising you. =D

[[sweeter than sugar]] hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Panda Violin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2012 08:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by UrusaiSevera View Post

Oh, it's time for some comments!!!!

Avy: The way you placed the image and the placement itself was good. With matching effects as the sig, it is nice. With the right size and readable text, I'd say you did a pretty good job on this one Urusai! Since the avy looked quite darker than the sig, I personally think that making the fotn color black was a good idea.

Sig: The stock quality stayed great. The effects are good and the way that image was placed at the bottom-right corner of the sig was nice. I am very drawn to the way you gradually changed the font colors from blue(or whatever color that is) to white.
    Set made by GoodyLucky. Fans are in my Journal. Thank you so much!

Gurugu Mawaru..... shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa has a reputation beyond repute shougo amakousa's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2007 11:13 AM
    Threads

I like the new Bulma set.I like the different styles in the same bg and the font is so cool but doesnt take away focus from the image^^ It looks great
    Fan of
    Signature by me^^
    Yay its happy land look>>>*follows the yellow brick road*

Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Thanks for the comments
    awh Bucky you're to nice to me *blush*.. actually you all are *double blush*

Now this is my newest creation... and I'm actually quite proud of the way it turned out..
    I kept it "quiet", because I didn't want to much fuss in it

and yeah it's a new set for myself x3

And now the world is mine Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye has a reputation beyond repute Jagan Eye's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Xmas Tree
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2013 08:30 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Uru!!!!

I like the new set. Its really lavender!!!!
    I do like the 2nd avatar better though. I wonder how the sig would look if you did it in the color of the 2nd avatar?
    I think you should also add borders. They help define things. But, whatever you think is good. ♥

PS. I am in love with Ai's siggeh!

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Woo, I love the colors on your last set. The blending is really great too - it's a pretty image. I agree with Jagan - I like the second avvy better - the color is sharper and the image stands out more. I love the banner too - the background is great! Keep them coming! XD
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Copyright © 2013 FS FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD has a reputation beyond repute FlashD's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish Ice Cream Bamboo Cup
    Mentioned
    215 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-19-2023 07:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

The banner has been moved here: http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=64808

Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

First off, thanks for the comment Mira

ok so I redid the colors and some other minor things...
    and I though it was time I gave something back to AF.. so I made some versions to upload

as you see... quite a range of different colors xD

first two pour moi...

:::

And 4 others, of which one will hopefully be chosen to be uploaded to Animegalleries.net.. from bright to... dark x3

how I love the last one *-*

Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

New Ones!

This time not Anime/Manga characters, but a Tiger.
    Stock was provided by Ascl <3

And which one do you like more, or perhaps you don't like either? Pointers, tips and critique are all welcome ;D

Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Alphonse-kun View Post
    Interesting ones. Really sad"
    I have no idea what to do with tis comment =/.....

Anyways .. NEW STUFFUMS...

and an Avatar for the Tiger signature...
    ~~~

wow.. I just saw how big they actually are... so I'm going to resize them and edit this post ...

[[sweeter than sugar]] hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata has a reputation beyond repute hatoko_hinata's Avatar
    Gil
    Angelic
    Gifts Panda Violin
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2012 08:42 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wow! Quite a lot of them here. Well, since there are lots, I'll just choose which ones to comment on because I don't have much time. :P

-

-

Sig: I've noticed you've been using different styles on your work and I liked to see them because I can never guess what kind of sig you'll put up next! As for this one, it's a really good style and it fits the design and all the effects and so. Good text and simple but attractive design. It's all good!

First Avy: The avatar is so cool! I like it! The text is good and I really love the good quality. The font is the same as the sig so it does match and I noticed you changed the color so it made the avatar have a space of its own. (pelase try to udnerstand what I mean.. xD)

Quote Originally Posted by UrusaiSevera

Second Avy: Still, great matching and good font. The colors are really great and what's more? Those are my favorite colors and you mixed them all well!!!!! Ahhhhh!!! I so love it!
    Last edited by hatoko_hinata; 11-05-2007 at 07:04 AM.
    Set made by GoodyLucky. Fans are in my Journal. Thank you so much!

Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

A set for my lovely Ali/Ky Love <33~ I hope you like it and if not.. I tried and failed D:

or

and the avatar

or

And I made a new set for myself ^^

Comment peolpe...It seems I'm talking to myself here xD

And Thanks for the Comment Hatoko, it's always much appreciated <3~

Member Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33 has a reputation beyond repute Sai<33's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-14-2007 07:59 PM
    Threads

Pretty big but wow you have some pretty coo layers and effects going ^^
    Person &quot;I'm gonna beat you with a spoon >.>&quot;
    Me &quot;;__; oh my gawd..&quot;

By Gintara, thank-toh

Current Manga|SkipBeat|VK|Naruto|Blackcat|OuranHostclub|

Mother of Uru's 5 Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2012 05:03 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sunshinegasm Steam ID: trustedoctopus

Ooohhh Thank You Uru!
    I Love You My Owner!
    Sorry For The Caps! <333

Sebastian is my new waifu. >w<!!

Chronic WoW Player. ♥

Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

My first attempt at making a vector/abstract styled signature...It's missing something.... I just don't know what D:

Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

*bumps* *bumpbumpbump*

Okay new stuff! I have photoshop now soooo these here are my first sig made in photoshop ...

A set for Mini.. I hope you like it ;3

and with these two I was following a tut >>

::

Please Comment people D:

Illusionary. Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen has a reputation beyond repute Rhoswen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-17-2008 01:29 PM
    Threads

I really like your stuff. ;D
    The Mini Twilight set looks nice. I like the effect you made.
    "Path of Light" --Not bad.
    You last signature is pretty. Lol, I like the smokey effect. The flow of the whole sig looks terrific.
    Good job!

LOVE glue gunnin Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen has a reputation beyond repute Kristen's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-17-2010 12:46 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: EWW THE WEE

Your recent stuff is getting really good, Ururuu. 8D;; I really like the #62's blue variation. I'm a sucky for it. Just remember that too much texture can be hard on the eyes and make the graphic quality look poor. :"x

i won't tell you that i love you
    K I S S OR H U G YOU
    cuz i'm bluffin with my muffin
    i'm not lyin', i'm just stunnin with my
    LOVE glue gunnin
    can't read my POKER FACE

i'm desu and i know it. Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi has a reputation beyond repute Konata Izumi's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-21-2012 02:33 AM
    Threads

Commenting on your latest stuff; ^___^

#1; Avatar & Signature Set

Lovely sprinkly effects and the colors they are in really match with the emblem. It's a lovely set for a first one in Photoshop. <3
    The blurred bits [?] gives more focus on the emblem & the text is placed in a rather interesting way. The avatars have awesome cuts of the sig, I find it very creative, the transparency was a splendid idea!

#2; Path of Light Sig

It's absolutely lovely and looks outer spacey, the little dots look like pretty little stars. I adore the fading effects at the sides of the sig & the way the white line curls and fades. It's a very inspiring sig. The fonts you used match the theme really well, IMO.

#3; Smoke & Fire Sig

The text on the sig is inspiring & symbolic in its own way. The blue-black gradient you used in the background matches with the feel of the sig and I like how the black goes the opposite way the reddish-purply shape is fading. The shape is very smooth and I like the tones of colors you used.

-----------------------------------------

Keep updating! I'm loving your stuff so far. :3

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

YAY I now have a University of Sydney sig and avvy set. I heart my "terrible" set so much *glompy glomps* Although, instead of it saying "Mini Twilight" could you make it say "University of Sydney"? that way everyone can know what it's from ^_^ *loves all over Sev Sev*

I really like that smoke-fire one too, the path of light one is too red und pink.
    Last edited by OminousCloud; 11-24-2007 at 12:21 AM.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

New Ones!

I like this one! The checker pattern is used well!
    Tho, i think it'll look better if the tiger was on the middle. Nice smudging!

This one is kinda random, but the effects are wicked!

the one for Mini is kinda good! I like the colors! a bit too bright on the source of lighting though...
    Over-saturating since '07

Closed Thread

Thread Information