AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 6 of 19 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 16 ... LastLast

Thread: Super Smash Bros. Brawl

Senior Member ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-13-2009 10:37 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Man, I missed checking the update at two this morning and when I woke up and checked, oh my God. I was absolutely fangirlin' it up and had to call my mates. Ike, Ike, Ike. This is going to be TOOOOO great. December 3rd needs to REALLY come on.

A l0zer LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2010 08:00 PM
    Threads

Ok..I honestly about wavedashing...its NOT good if you dont know how to use it wisely..some of the pros..Isai,Chillin,PC Chris,Chudat,Mew2King,Ken,Aniki,Bombsoldier,Silent spectre,Forward (just to name a few)(if you heard of them) use it..but only to help them..I mean..the key to winning is knowing your oppoenents stratagy..and defending..using DI, L+ Cancel, Shuffling(not that anyone really uses it) but yea..its good stratagies. As for me..I do tend to play on comptetivly..even on friendly matches..but..I tend to use low tier characters if im playing for fun btw..the only thing i actually recommend using wavedashing for..is for the Waveshine which is only done by Fox. ^^;
    Last edited by LegendKiller; 08-02-2007 at 11:09 AM.

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

Quote Originally Posted by ShinyaZel View Post
    Man, I missed checking the update at two this morning and when I woke up and checked, oh my God. I was absolutely fangirlin' it up and had to call my mates. Ike, Ike, Ike. This is going to be TOOOOO great. December 3rd needs to REALLY come on.
    It didn't even come at 2:00 am... It actually came three hours later at 5:00 am. I'm so terrible I actually was up at 5:00 am. XD

As if staying up until 2:00 am on a weekday wasn't enough now he's updating it even later. -_-

Ike was like the best update as of recently. The pitfall looks fun, though.

~Made by me~

Senior Member ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel has a reputation beyond repute ShinyaZel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I can see what you meant by my post, but I didn't mean to imply that the update for Ike came at 2:00 in the morning. It's been the first update in a while that hasn't been at two, or near it at least. The Castle Siege stage was updated around 2:00-3:00 something anyway I believe. Anyhow, I'm rambling, XD.

I'm really, really curious as to what the future character updates are going to be now. Nothing is going to top Ike in my book. <3

Senior Member GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-07-2007 04:09 PM
    in a constant haze of stupidity and highness
    Threads

well today they just updated a new game mode subspace emissary. anyone woh had melee remembers the game mode where you go through each character's land like you go through the mushroom kingdom and beat up goombas. well that is what this mode sounds like a single player game side scroller on ssbb. and it is not a download or anything it is on the disc. plus the video advertisng it looks awesome. it has mario and kirby shaking after a giant battle in a colloseum and then meta knights ship comes and these soldiers things start attacking and from there on it just makes you hate december third is exactly i think four months away
    we are the Dthanks nespa

Junior Member tddawg is on a distinguished road tddawg's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2007 10:17 PM
    Threads

Cool

Quote Originally Posted by GoreDude View Post
    well today they just updated a new game mode subspace emissary. anyone woh had melee remembers the game mode where you go through each character's land like you go through the mushroom kingdom and beat up goombas. well that is what this mode sounds like a single player game side scroller on ssbb. and it is not a download or anything it is on the disc. plus the video advertisng it looks awesome. it has mario and kirby shaking after a giant battle in a colloseum and then meta knights ship comes and these soldiers things start attacking and from there on it just makes you hate december third is exactly i think four months away
    yeah i can't wait for the story mode i liked the video when mario kirby princess peach and princess zelda teamed up to fight them in the colloseum i hope/guess that the people in brawl will start fighting it out in a colloseum and then when the monsters come they team up and join other teams to shut them down can't wait til december
    I didnt come this way to lose which means i aint goin out with out a fight pm me if u want a friend
    can u help with the reputation by givin me some thanks

Senior Member GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude has much to be proud of GoreDude's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

that is exactly the video i was talking about
    we are the Dthanks nespa

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2014 03:13 AM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

!!!It is official Stick to The gamecube controllers on this game the creator has personally said That they are not using the motion stick on this game it would get in the way!!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Woot for another Ike update! My Lord Ike, how you sweep me off my feet!

Member Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy is a splendid one to behold Maimy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-24-2008 12:55 PM
    Threads

Oh god, I hope Sheik will be playable or I'll go nuts!

A l0zer LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well all the original N64 smash characters are said to be in brawl..I heard they took out a few characters from melee though..

AF's Hopeless Romantic Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki has a reputation beyond repute Tenchi Masaki's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-25-2010 09:14 PM
    in the Heart of the lady destined for me.
    Threads

The "Ike's moves" update was very interesting. Some of the Lord's moves have been revealed BUT the most interesting tidbit for me is the addition of "Super Armor." There are certain moments during Ike's Aether that allow him to become un-smashable/movable.

This will give some of the harder characters an edge now! Trading off speed for some bursts of priority will be awesome ^^. Yes, I know the character still gets hurt BUT this little mechanic is such a simple add, yet will balance out the heavier characters with the speed demons. Perhaps Fox will not be top tier anymore ^^.

I'll post more often to this thread from now on, I didn't notice we had a Brawl topic going around the forum.

People that I think are awesome aka ones I admire and the ones that think I'm a nice guy:
    ~ Celessa Avalon ~ Raye Hino Tora_no_Umei Nyanko Tears

The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Amazed
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2014 03:13 AM
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads

I am utmost anxious to see the new items in action also some certain characters i have been wanting to see in action have been added so i will try this game when it comes along.

Junior Member blazingscorpio is on a distinguished road blazingscorpio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2007 10:36 PM
    Threads

Lightbulb

My fav character is falco and he always and will b next 2 peach

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Tenchi Masaki View Post
    The "Ike's moves" update was very interesting. Some of the Lord's moves have been revealed BUT the most interesting tidbit for me is the addition of "Super Armor." There are certain moments during Ike's Aether that allow him to become un-smashable/movable.

This will give some of the harder characters an edge now! Trading off speed for some bursts of priority will be awesome ^^. Yes, I know the character still gets hurt BUT this little mechanic is such a simple add, yet will balance out the heavier characters with the speed demons. Perhaps Fox will not be top tier anymore ^^.

I'll post more often to this thread from now on, I didn't notice we had a Brawl topic going around the forum.
    Haha, true that. I giggle at the possible fact of DK taking a hit from Fox and being able to grab him afterwards. Poor, poor Fox. ;-;

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I just hope they keep C. Falcon in the game since they're keeping ganondorf..i main falcon so yea..

Senior Member xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2007 09:25 PM
    Threads

I dont know about the zero suit samus..i mean shes like my best person but will she be able to still use her suit?

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I think if zero suit samus is in the game, the normal one is as well cause they said all the smashers from the original N64 are gonna be in brawl.

Senior Member xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx has a brilliant future xXsasukeXxXuchihaXx's Avatar
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-24-2007 09:25 PM
    Threads

Hmm...well ok i guess also..that guy pit,he looks pretty kool but i remember a trophy on melee of him and he looked kinda stupid on it but on brawl he looks better

Senior Member Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe has a reputation beyond repute Crippe's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-16-2008 10:54 AM
    Threads

Yes the normal samus is in brawl, but when you use her Final Smash, the suit will break and you will have to play as zero suit samus

I like my sig, thank you Jagan Eye ^^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

I don't think they'd remove Falcon, or I sure hope they don't. He was too fun to play in Melee.

MAN! See the update today!? You can play as a Pokemon Trainer! (Ash/Red, lawl) The fact that he uses Pokemon to battle and that you can switch out leaves me to thinking of what kind of counter-picking that can lead to. Haha, too great.
    Last edited by ShinyaZel; 08-13-2007 at 02:16 AM.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

new character has just been announced and it is weird. it is . . . a pokemon trainer yes that is it i am not lying. apparently you don'yt fight as him you use squirlt,ivysaur,and charizard andyou only have one move and that is switching them out wierd
    we are the Dthanks nespa

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

haha thats pretty sick..using a trainer.. I look forward to seeing a match like this on brawl: http://youtube.com/watch?v=9hbkuXb6_Xs
    Silent Spectre (Captain Falcon) vs. Forward (Falco)
    Last edited by LegendKiller; 08-13-2007 at 11:53 AM.

Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by LegendKiller View Post
    I look forward to seeing a match like this on brawl:
    Silent Spectre (Captain Falcon) vs. Forward (Falco)
    I guess. I mean, I had fun times playing with my buddies like that too, though one on one stock matches with no items are horrendously boring (and way too easy).

The real fun times are when you turn on all items, very high, timed matches, 4 players. Timed matches so I can't knock someone out of the game at the beginning of the match, lots of items and 4 players for added frenzy and unpredictability. Come on, make the game an actual challenge. 0_o

Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Lol yea i agree Regex. But that was a tourny match so of course they played by the applied rules. and yea playing with items will be more fun in brawl. haha i cant wait but at the same time..those serious matches will be more brutal..especially with tag teams

Closed Thread

Thread Information