AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Black Lagoon

Domo Army Victim Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo is a splendid one to behold Shinigami Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-10-2010 03:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Highland, CA (since nobody knows where that is)
    Threads

Default Black Lagoon

In the last year plus, I have seen a few anime series. Among those, only a couple of them are what I would consider among my all time favorites. One of those is Eureka Seven, and the other is Black Lagoon. I took one weekend, and couldn't stop watching this awesome series. It has some kind of charm that hooked me and wouldn't let me go. I am only hoping that sometime soon, the manga will get licensed, as it is still ongoing where the anime has ended. Anyway, I am wondering what everyone else's opinion of it is.

Senior Member mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu has much to be proud of mr pantsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-15-2008 08:51 AM
    Threads

i love this show, its one of my all time favorittes, couse what you said, it has somethin special about it that makes you drawn into it and with wont let go, its problably the great caracters in the show, it has some of the best matches iv seen, but as for the story its not all that, so it has to be somethin else that makes this show so great. ima plotline lover my self and usually fall for thoes types, so when a show like this comes along and gets a thight hold on me, i know its a keeper hehe, rant rant rant, check it out, and im gone

-d-
    MR PANTSU FOR PRESIDENT!!
    Mr Pantsu's has watched list
    http://myanimelist.net/animelist/MrPantsu

Member tsukasax is a jewel in the rough tsukasax is a jewel in the rough tsukasax is a jewel in the rough tsukasax's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 11:55 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: YEA RIGHT BAD JOKE

Yea its one of my favorites to. Just none stop action with a hint of romance if you look hard.

Closed Thread

Thread Information