AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Why do the Vatican keep the secret archives secret?

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-10-2013 09:40 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Unhappy Why do the Vatican keep the secret archives secret?

Bit serious but this is the only one forum im subscribed to and cba signin to another one, but ive been researchin the vatican, the assination attempt of the pope and orhandi the missing girl in italy also the secret archives and the three fatima secrets, makes me wonder why they keep this 30 miles of historic books hidden from the world? they obviously know something and dont want to tell the public for a reason, is this proof that god doesnt exist? Religion is a highly profitable organisation, look at the vatican for example, its a palace, yet they hide 30 miles of info from us, im not a believer in god but this has sparked my curiosity, if they know something, they should atleast tell the public well im curious to see other peoples perspectives, i know its a change from anime and stuff, but hey chrono crusade inspired it, theres your anime fans inspiration lol

The lonely wolf Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star has a reputation beyond repute Howling Star's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-09-2020 02:43 PM
    Threads

Religion is a very fragile thing to talk about. Let's say something else exist something big. A war will come.. Or something the world can't use such things.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Because if they weren't a secret, they wouldn't be the secret archives.
    And the books there are really old. The collectors value would get totally ruined if so many people touched them with their oily hands.

Next question.

The Final Uchiha Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke has a reputation beyond repute Dark-Sasuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yes, maybe the fact of nobody touching them makes sense, but they havent told us what the secret archives are about, they were named "Secret" by another human, not "God" so basically it has to be something that us the public cant handle in the eyes of the vatican

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

This are theories of mine, but I think they're kept secret because they may contradict the Bible (and so we are told that we wouldn't be able to understand them). The four gospels are written about the same person, and yet, they have different points in story in each one of them. Some of the writers didn't even meet Jesus.

And yes, I know the gospels were written by 'divine inspiration', but what about the others? Were they written in the same way? So, instead of showing them and creating chaos among followers, they are kept secret.
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    ×Inhumane and Beautiful×

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

Haven't you seen Chrno Crusade? The Fatima secrets are prophesies about the 12 apostles, Rosette, and Chrno. Duh.

I don't know why, maybe they're greedy?

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

Member Ardl is infamous around these parts Ardl is infamous around these parts Ardl is infamous around these parts Ardl is infamous around these parts Ardl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-22-2007 10:02 AM
    Threads

Right don't really get it.
    To Find Out More About My Life
    If You Dare.

There's nothing new Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000 has a reputation beyond repute Manhattan_Project_2000's Avatar
    Gil
    4 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2011 11:27 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Dark-Sasuke View Post
    Bit serious but this is the only one forum im subscribed to and cba signin to another one, but ive been researchin the vatican, the assination attempt of the pope and orhandi the missing girl in italy also the secret archives and the three fatima secrets, makes me wonder why they keep this 30 miles of historic books hidden from the world? they obviously know something and dont want to tell the public for a reason, is this proof that god doesnt exist? Religion is a highly profitable organisation, look at the vatican for example, its a palace, yet they hide 30 miles of info from us, im not a believer in god but this has sparked my curiosity, if they know something, they should atleast tell the public well im curious to see other peoples perspectives, i know its a change from anime and stuff, but hey chrono crusade inspired it, theres your anime fans inspiration lol
    Impossible. God is an infalsifiable concept- nothing can disprove it. Nothing can prove it either, which is why most intelligent people shy away from the concept in the same way they do to the concept of vampires, dragons, and leprechauns. Still there might be some facts (or "facts") relating to Jesus’ life that may cause some to doubt his divinity (certainly there were branches of Christianity that had Jesus as a prophet and not a personification of god) or cause people to doubt in the "truths" the church preaches.

At any rate, most of the records are probably boring, but vaguely related to something the church likes to keep private. Either for right (a copy of a pope's private letter to someone) or wrong (the Catholic Churches involvement with Nazi Germany).
    Ehhh, I dunno if I'll stick around. We'll see.

The List of Hate, My self-indulgent journal-thing.
    Last Post:
    Video Vomit 05/11/11

Member Eternal Dream is a glorious beacon of light Eternal Dream is a glorious beacon of light Eternal Dream is a glorious beacon of light Eternal Dream is a glorious beacon of light Eternal Dream is a glorious beacon of light Eternal Dream's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2007 11:51 AM
    Threads

I think that if they show all about their secret, people won't believe in GOD and the Vatican will fall...
    And people that work to Vatican will loose their power.

RELIGION IS WAR!!!
    *Eternal Dream*
    **YUMI**

THE KAKASHI-SENSEI ADDICTED ONE
    DEATH NOTE
    I LOVE "L"

SPQR Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat has a reputation beyond repute Sagat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-04-2009 08:57 PM
    Threads

It's already been shown from a lot of different investigations into the whole matter that the Church in the past not only omitted large amounts of books from the Bible that would contradict their version of things (Dead Sea Scrolls and the like) but the Church in the present more than likely keeps these books, references, etc secret because it would blow the lid off the whole sham that is religion.

No need to do any homework for anyone.. It ain't hard, just spend a night reading about the history of the church, romans, hidden books, etc.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Yeh, i agree it, it goes without saying that these secret archives will contradict the bible, without a doubt, the bible contradicts itself, maybe we cant prove gods existance or prove that hes non-existant, but if they kept it away from the public, yes it would bring in money for religion, yet if this is saying secret info about god, surely its a sin to keep the "word" of god isolated from the public, coming from the line "spread the word of god" if im wrong, another contradiction from the bible if they are ment to be secret, pope's, priest etc they have no special meaning in gods eyes, they have been chosen by other people who have been chosen by more people, so they have no right to know this information, this isnt following the words of god, this is people hiding the truth for a reason, religion seems to be peoples hope, nothing more, but when the truth of religion is revealed they keep it locked up, now if it was good news they would have told people to get religion more believable leading to more believers leading to more profit, yet they havent told people, aka meaning bad news for the sake that if it was good news theyd be making a huge mistake hiding it because it may stop wars and give the world a new perspective on life

May precipitate OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud has a reputation beyond repute OminousCloud's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    47 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2018 11:48 PM
    Threads

The archives probably house ancient knowledge that the Vatican thinks the people should be ignorant of. Copies or partial copies of things that may have been stored in Alexandria (large ancient library that was burnt to the ground). But who knows? It might just be a collection of ramblings from each Pope, something along the lines of

"Dear Log,
    Today I checked out a nun, I thought I was above this, I mean I'm the Pope! Why oh why does God have to make them so mmm!

... or something...
    Last edited by OminousCloud; 05-29-2007 at 12:20 AM.

Tru Fax: Princess Minako wrestled Jesus... and won

Closed Thread

Thread Information