AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

View Poll Results: Favorite CCS couple

Voters
105. You may not vote on this poll
  • Li Syaoran & Sakura

75 71.43%
  • Sakura & Tomoyo

6 5.71%
  • Terada & Rika

1 0.95%
  • Touya & Yukito

7 6.67%
  • Eriol & Tomoyo

9 8.57%
  • Eriol & Kaho

0 0%
  • Touya & Sakura

0 0%
  • Syaoran & Meiling

1 0.95%
  • Syaoran & Tomoyo

5 4.76%
  • Takashi Yamazaki and Chiharu Mihara

1 0.95%
Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Favorite CCS couple

Junior Member Stelok is an unknown quantity at this point Stelok's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2007 08:53 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Favorite CCS couple

Yoshiyuki Terada and Rika Sasaki (Card Captor Sakura):
    Yes, I know she is too young for him. But if she was of legal age, I would love to see Rika together with Terada. Rika and Terada's love for each other is purely innocent. Terada would never harm a hair on her head. He was very nice and takes care of his students especially Rika. Love is love. Age doesn't matter.

She still gets embarrassed when looking and talking to him but when someone mentions her good 'housewife abilities' or the idea of being together with someone a long time then she gets extremely flustered and quickly changes the subject to cover it up. In the anime she has a crush on Terada but she also looks up to him as a father figure. This is obvious in the Sweet card episode where she tells Sakura that her father is often away on business trips and that a Strawberry Shortcake is his favourite cake, Sakura replies that it is also Mr Terada's favourite and Rika (quite obviously aware of this) comments that she has noticed that Mr Terada is simillar to her father in many ways. In other words Terada-sensei must be something of a substitute for her father who is often away and so she looks up to him as a father figure and gives him gifts because of the admiration and crush she has on him. The gifts Rika gives him are also pretty innocent. In the anime she: makes a lunch box for him when they go to the zoo for a field trip, gives him some of the strawberry shortcake her group made in cooking class and gives a handmade teddy bear to him. There is also proof in the manga. Rika is a sweet girl, and Terada is a noble man, he would never EVER hurt her. He gave Rika an engagement ring and said that he would wait for her. meaning that he would wait until she was older to even go on a date with her. They are promised to each other, that does not mean that they are having some student teacher relationship going on here. It's purely innocent.

If he was evil and only wanted her body, he wouldn't be blushing would he? This is where he promises to wait for her. Rika is happy at the end, see? They both love each other and it isn't our business to question that. . This couple deserves a little respect. Love is love, no matter how different the people are, everyone can love and is entitled to happiness

BuLmA's Protector♥ kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang has a reputation beyond repute kwnbintang's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-09-2009 07:50 AM
    Threads

i prefer syaoran with sakura
    rarely on now.....>.>

Keiko here~~~ Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter has a reputation beyond repute Interpreter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-07-2009 06:46 PM
    Threads

Touya and Yukito... Becoz I find it sweet, dunno y... though I like syaoran and sakura also.

(I voted for touya and yukito because syaoran and sakura had been voted... hahaha)
    Last edited by Interpreter; 05-29-2007 at 06:43 AM.
    Legend_S. Forever a great friend, will never forget you. R.I.P.

Made by dearest sis akari_aurion! XP Arigatou ne~

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 08:00 PM
    Threads

Reasons on why I chose Sakura/Li. They both have the power to sense the CC's. Also, they as well have a lot in common. And it is kinda evident in the manga that they like each other. But where as when they first meet, it seems that they are rivals. But during one part, when on a trip to the beach. More like camping, Sakura and Li are alone, where as all of their friends mysteriously vanish into thin air. However, it's because of a clow card. But by learning to work together they were able to stop the said CC, thus allowing their friends to be freed. But like I said, I don't have a perfect memory, so I don't clearly remember everything. But still, they make a good pairing. -- Owari
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Junior Member xierba will become famous soon enough xierba's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-23-2007 09:47 AM
    Threads

syaoran n sakura
    a cawaii couple
    isn't it?

Member rubymoonlight has a spectacular aura about rubymoonlight has a spectacular aura about rubymoonlight's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2007 02:54 AM
    Threads

Eriol and Tomoyo!!! Just look at them! they are adorable together. Too bad it dusn't happen

Senior Member CarmenTohru is infamous around these parts CarmenTohru is infamous around these parts CarmenTohru is infamous around these parts CarmenTohru's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-13-2008 03:19 PM
    Threads

li and sakura 4 ever
    Don't Give Up, Love does Miracles ...

You Can Be Whatever You want to Be ...
    You Can Dream 4 Free ...
    You can Fly if You Wish ...
    If You can Dream ...
    the Wish We upon a Star ...
    is commin True ...

Loveless Traveler Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love has a reputation beyond repute Kyokuns_true_Love's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2008 12:44 PM
    Threads

Go Syaoran and Sakura!!!!

Siggy Made by me!
    Jose~! I love you~!

Junior Member Mikan-chan will become famous soon enough Mikan-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2007 07:25 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by rubymoonlight View Post
    Eriol and Tomoyo!!! Just look at them! they are adorable together. Too bad it dusn't happen
    yeah.. they'd make a great couple...

Junior Member haru007 will become famous soon enough haru007 will become famous soon enough haru007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2007 04:15 AM
    Threads

i prefer sakura and syaoran

unknown LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi. has a reputation beyond repute LiLi.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-01-2010 04:55 AM
    Threads

I prefer Syaoran and Sakura
    <3 so cute
    concrete jungles where dreams
    are made of,
    there's nothing you can do~
    I
    NY

Senior Member hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna has a reputation beyond repute hoshima haruna's Avatar
    Bored
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2008 03:51 PM
    Threads

hmmm it's tuff but i go for tomoya and syaron i don't know why ^^
    Live and let live.
    Die being alive.

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu has a brilliant future shinnraiu's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2009 01:32 PM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

Lol Sakura and Touya would be interesting to see... lol

I voted Touya/Yukito because its <333 and I knew S/S would already have the most votes anyway =/ I also kinda like Tomoyo/Sakura... Lol.

Where's Eriol/Syaoran? XD
    Urimoo Fan
    <33333333

Senior Member Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata has a reputation beyond repute Sonata's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 07:28 PM
    Threads

No one besides me voted for Sakura/Tomoyo yet? :O

Well, I love Sakura/Syaoran in Tsubasa, but I haven't seen much of CCS. I HAVE read oodles of fanfics, most of which were Sakura/Tomoyo, so I can't help but see how cute they'd be together. It seems like Sakura/Syaoran is practically canon, but if things were different...well, I think it would be nice.

I also enjoy the speculations that Sakura and Tomoyo's mothers could have been more than friends, or at least in a very similar relationship to Sakura and Tomoyo where it was ALMOST more.
    Ish hogtied, mostly, on a grill, oh, baby, covered in chocolate, mostly,
    with a banana in his mouth. Oh, oh, baby, if only Ai were that chick....

~AnimeGlobe, Old Skool - Society for the Creative Eating of the Ish~

china girl onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 11:55 AM
    .♥.♠.♣.♦England (transferred last year).♥.♠.♣.♦
    Threads

that would be obvious---- sakura and Syaoran! XD i dunno why but this couple just works together, compared to all the other kawaii couples i've seen so far, they have been number one on my list ever since! -^0^-

Senior Member ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16 has a reputation beyond repute ReccaReichiri16's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-13-2008 10:24 PM
    Threads

I also like Rika and Terada but I really like Eriol and Tomoyo.
    "A ninja must always endure."-Recca
    "There are no coincidences in this world."-Clow Reed/Eriol
    "Try at least twice,
    Fail at least once."
    reccasakoshita16.blogspot.com
    Wanna join my family?...Just pm me.

~*Sweet Maid*~ ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥ has a reputation beyond repute ♥Maiden.Cookie♥'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-21-2009 03:02 PM
    Threads

Well right now I like Sakura with Syaoran.So kawaii togather...=3
    <3333333 ^_______^
    ||Day Dreaming~<3

Member dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue has a reputation beyond repute dark_blue's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2008 11:37 AM
    Threads

sakura n shaoran
    tomoyo n sakura
    touya n sakura
    yukito n touya.
    i like them.

Member cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun has much to be proud of cagathrun's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-22-2008 05:50 AM
    Threads

i like syaoran and sakura they are a good couple....

e'Clair is here.. kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD has a reputation beyond repute kleyrxD's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2009 05:56 AM
    Threads

my favo couple is..tadararan!! Shaoran & Sakura..I just Love them both..^.^
    ~//-{ErialCcClairE}-//~

Made by me

Donation is Needed

I'm No Angel! Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai has a reputation beyond repute Tenshi Ja Nai's Avatar
    Gil
    Cheeky
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 08:59 AM
    Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States, 109436565740998, Tulsa, Oklahoma
    Threads

Sakura & Syaoran - adorable couple <3

~RT~bLacKr0se22~ yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23 has a reputation beyond repute yeng23's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2009 09:39 PM
    Threads

Wink

I'll go with Sakura and Li because many romantic moments happens with them. . .

Senior Member Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia has a reputation beyond repute Arcxcia's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-08-2008 11:29 AM
    Threads

I like the puppy love. Sakura and Syaoran. They both are cute!

Sigs and Ava by me! And thank you for the Reps and Points-
    ~Donation needed; kindness really appreciated!~

Have 7 years of bad luck. Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky has a reputation beyond repute Goodylucky's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-03-2008 09:27 PM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

definitely sakura and syaoran!

* My Fan Arts * | Set by me | Now take requests

Member Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo is a splendid one to behold Uchiha Mondo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-03-2008 11:04 PM
    Threads

Cool

because eriol and tomoyo are most the same

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information