AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: romance

Member Schrodinger6 is infamous around these parts Schrodinger6 is infamous around these parts Schrodinger6 is infamous around these parts Schrodinger6's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-24-2007 11:36 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default romance

is it false...are we just here to reproduce...or is love something more...do we need a lover? do we need some one? could it be a man? could it be a woman? both? or do you just go without? i am...can you?

Senior Member Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 12:29 AM
    Threads

To biologically live we only need to sleep, eat, breath, drink water, reproduce, and one more thing that I rather not post.

To actually live, however, then you will need someone to love. (and no, yourself does not count.)

If what I said makes little since, just think of Gaara from Naruto, that should make it really clear for most people here.
    Fight cruelty with kindness and hatred with love. If you can do that, you are undefeatable.

I want to take off your blindfolds you have grown so accustomed to to show you the people who love you and the good world you seek have been with you the whole time.

10/31/07 Koshiro discovers that making blogs are fun. ^_^

Member Schrodinger6 is infamous around these parts Schrodinger6 is infamous around these parts Schrodinger6 is infamous around these parts Schrodinger6's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

yeah well i didnt really think about that and i dont really know what Naruto is ill check it out though

Senior Member Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro has a reputation beyond repute Koshiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-01-2008 12:29 AM
    Threads

You've never heard of Naruto? What kind of anime is it you like anyways?
    Fight cruelty with kindness and hatred with love. If you can do that, you are undefeatable.

I want to take off your blindfolds you have grown so accustomed to to show you the people who love you and the good world you seek have been with you the whole time.

10/31/07 Koshiro discovers that making blogs are fun. ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

well i am into the old school stuff like outlaw star, cowboy bebop, hellsing, Blood: the last vampire (good movie), and trinity blood

Senior Member Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 10:28 PM
    Threads

You live to enjoy yourself. But, we don't need to enjoy ourselves... It's almost a paradox. Well, if you don't do anything but what you need to do, it's pretty much like your in a coma. Things like having a soul relate to this I guess.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

ok...nope dont have one just checked

Senior Member ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2007 02:09 PM
    Threads

This world has turned that into something way more then it should be. People are meshing together a Want and a Need.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

so miss sakura what do we need?

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Love is absolutely bogus: A market strategy pushed by greeting card and plastic cupid selling corporations and 8 year old girls.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Member Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha is a splendid one to behold Neko Yasha's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2007 12:03 PM
    That's for me to know and for you to find out. ;)
    Threads

Love is absolutely bogus: A market strategy pushed by greeting card and plastic cupid selling corporations and 8 year old girls.
    I'm not really sure what life would be like if you didn't love anyone. Its meaning is sort of lost. I have a lot of loved ones... Also, love isn't just boys and girls dating each other. It's more deep than that. ...Okay now I'm starting to sound like some sort of philosopher.

~On my worst day, I will look better than you on your best day.~
    -Anonymous

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Neko Yasha View Post
    I'm not really sure what life would be like if you didn't love anyone. Its meaning is sort of lost. I have a lot of loved ones... Also, love isn't just boys and girls dating each other. It's more deep than that. ...Okay now I'm starting to sound like some sort of philosopher.
    I'm an existentialist, so I say life is what you make of it. If you think love is the meaning of your life, you're not wrong in thinking so. But it's not more or less valid than any other meaning.

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Senior Member Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali has a reputation beyond repute Masali's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2011 12:14 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    All The Ways You Wish Could Be? That's me

The Poet Sword Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke has a reputation beyond repute Tetsanosuke's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    102 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-28-2019 05:06 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Masali.. that was a good one! xD

As for the topic...

Since it was clearly out of the blue, I'll make my answer as such:

"I believe love exists. If you don't, good, miss out on what you want and be happy that way."

Fin~~

Perhaps the world was never meant to make perfect sense.

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Love exists... In your pants.
    ████████████

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    this coming from the girl who's having romance related dreams every night that can be compared to Disney flicks?

Eris, I'm just messing with you.

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

Without love.. There's always gonna be missing.. Life doesnt exist for love, but love exist for life.. hmm.. Thats what i think.. maybe or maybe not..

and btw love just doesnt mean to have a lover.. really..

Member Lipan_Conjuring is a name known to all Lipan_Conjuring is a name known to all Lipan_Conjuring is a name known to all Lipan_Conjuring is a name known to all Lipan_Conjuring is a name known to all Lipan_Conjuring is a name known to all Lipan_Conjuring's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-14-2007 01:21 AM
    Threads

*Sings* Love is a battlefield~

*Cheesy*

I believe love exists. There are many different types of love.

Senior Member Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos has a reputation beyond repute Aulos's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    11 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-15-2016 09:09 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

PSN ID: Bassoonist26

I don't believe there's any reason for our existence... but that's not for this topic.

To say that we exist to reproduce or love is kind of sad.

Loving another is not what everyone exists for, and you don't have to love somebody to live. Some people find other things that they enjoy more.

~Made by me~

Senior Member KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2007 09:34 PM
    Threads

The post above me said it like the top of the mornin'. Sme people enjoy other things more than love. Like me for example.
    I like to throw and bash people with heavy objects more than loving them. I also love God more than any human.

Anime fan.... Movie junkie.... Steel Trainee.... Thinker (sort of).... kidheart.

Senior Member ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~ is a splendid one to behold ~Sakura Haruno~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 11:40 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Lipan_Conjuring View Post
    *Sings* Love is a battlefield~

*Cheesy*

I believe love exists. There are many different types of love.
    I agree with her
    I'm like the wind u can feel me...but you can't see me

Megami thx a lot for this beautiful set <3 its great!

Closed Thread

Thread Information