AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 10 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... LastLast

Thread: Mira Kaiba's Art

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-03-2009 08:46 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Default Mira Kaiba's Art

I'm finally getting back into making sigs again, but I still need some advice, especially on this first sig. I like the image and background for the most part, but the color balance seems a bit off. Any suggestions?

Last edited by Mira Kaiba; 06-08-2007 at 03:07 AM.
    Sooo many thanks to .Celeste for the lovely avvy!!! ::INTUITION GFX

Elementress Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba has a reputation beyond repute Mira Kaiba's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Dizzy, thanks so much for the comment! Here's another one I did. I really like the background on the sig, but I think I may do a bit more work on the image. I may need to make it larger. Anyway, here it is. Please C&C!

Extraction by MaruDashi. Thanks!
    Last edited by Mira Kaiba; 06-08-2007 at 11:06 AM.

La Celestiale ♥ Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2008 02:08 PM
    The other side of reason. The outside of truth.
    Threads

Amazing signatures. I like them a lot. I suggest that you post more, spread your talent. ;]

This is more than just a place for my things

It says who I am, where I've been, how I feel
    This piece is far more than shelves and fine lines
    It brings balance & serenity to a chaotic world
    What you see is more than just functional form
    It's a well-designed window that
    looks in on my soul

♣-♣-

Aritzia Lyne Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2008 09:11 AM
    Threads

Excellent job. I like it. Yes, I agree with you on the coloring.

Much love to Jagan Eye for the lovely set. <3

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks for the comments Valentina and Sobriquet!
    I have two more - one is a fixed version of the last sig, and the other is a new Megaman sig that I just finished. I like the way it turned out, except for the text, which I'm still working on.
    Please C&C!

Last edited by Mira Kaiba; 06-08-2007 at 03:09 AM.

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Wow! They're pretty! anyways
    the first one : the color of the character is kinda purple.... but the BG is awesome! 9/10
    the second one : the BG is awesome! the character position is a bit off... 7.8/10
    the third one : I like it! but try to blend the colors more 8/10
    the forth one : I like it! though the green part on megaman's chest makes it a bit strange... but still i like it! And the BG is Insane!! 9/10

Hope to see more!
    Over-saturating since '07

Senior Member ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 09:14 PM
    Threads

I love how you match the backgrounds with the pics. ^^
    But, bits and pieces a little work, but not much. Just like with the color blending, but otherwise, its awesome.

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

They look awesome! My favourite is the first one, definately <3 though the character is a bit too purple.
    The rest are good imo, but I don't like the signature Fall away's background. The background itself is good, but in my opinion, I don't think the colour suits the render very well.
    Hope to see some more work from you ^_^

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

Wow this looks really nice, the BGs are crazy....

but one thing.. the last two you see the BG through the character... with the first one this is not to obvious, but with megaman it's a bit to obvious, I would suggest making him a less transparant.... But still way better than my work *points below*

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

falls is very well put together
    i like the blending in with the image and the bg as well
    the only part i don't like is the big blob-swear next to the falls away text, but other thne that it is a very good sig

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks so much for all your reviews!

UrusaiSevera, thanks for the tip on the backgrounds showing through the characters - I will work on fixing that.

I agree with you guys on the Falls Away one - I will work some more on that one - I'll probably end up redoing it, since it doesn't match that well.

Here's a new one of Urahara Kisuke from Bleach - I like the background...it seems to fit. If you have any tips or advice, please critique!

Last edited by Mira Kaiba; 06-08-2007 at 03:06 AM.

Taiga ga suki da. KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan has a reputation beyond repute KuroTan's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2010 12:32 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

awesome sigs.^^ as for my comment...for ur urahara sig, it seems the word kisuke stands out.maybe change the font?just a suggestion.^^

バン!バン!
    ---

|

---
    [sketches] | [sig thread]

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Baka_Black, thanks for the critique. You're right - I was looking at the font a bit too, and I thought it stood out as well. I re-worked that part of the sig, and added a few minor changes in style and blending.

I have 2 versions of the sig now - one with "Kisuke" in green color, and one in an orange/brown color. I like the brown because it stands out a bit more and gives more depth to the sig. I think the green may blend in a bit too much.

Please C&C!

(Green)

(Orange)

Member Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-23-2007 07:26 PM
    Threads

wow.....i dont know how do describe it but its perfectionaly...i like yor work i like your signatures........i want to see more of this signatures from you.....

i like the signature with the green text because the text not to remarkably...and so get the person in foreground
    Last edited by Suri; 06-08-2007 at 05:29 PM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks ever so much for the critique Suri!

Here's another two.

I did another one with Kakashi as an Anbu member, and one of Dark (thanks to Thornwillow for the extraction).
    I've been working a lot with photoshop brushes and textures. They may look a bit crazy, but I think I'm getting the hang of them.

Please C&C!

Last edited by Mira Kaiba; 06-13-2007 at 03:28 PM.

Member Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri has a reputation beyond repute Suri's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

First both signatures looks very beautifully.
    But i like the first signatures more because of the colors.
    The picture looks interesting and the background are not monotonously.
    The second picture also beautifully and good but i like the first one very much....

No cause.....
    I wait for next signautres from you because i like they very much

Senior Member Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2009 12:02 PM
    Threads

I really like the color and bg of all of them
    i reall y like the Urahara Kisuke most

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Thanks to Shodaime and Sobriquet for the nice comments!

Here's a set I did for Zero_X. I think it came pretty well. More coming soon! *edit* I have an updated version of the sig, but it is essentially the same, so I'm posting it instead of the other one.

Last edited by Mira Kaiba; 06-17-2007 at 10:43 PM. Reason: Update to sig.

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hey! I like the new set you made ^^ kinda grungy behind the character and also a bit futuristic ^^. though the left side looks a bit blank...
    The "Fading away" sig : AWESOME!! I like the BG! The character really blends with the BG.

PS my 1000th post. Yahoo! ^^
    Over-saturating since '07

Endless Dreams MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 10:07 PM
    Threads

I like your latest sig it looks really good. i like how you made the background. text is nice also. i cant seem to get any grid lines to work or look good on mine however it looks good on yours. Thats my favorite so far except the extraction looks blurred but it may suppose to look that way still an awesome sig. can't wait to see more

Sig and avie made by Mira <3

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

oh i like it....i like the green one very much...it looks great....
    the other one also looks good but i like the color of the green banner

pls make more....u make very good work

and the new set is very cute....
    Last edited by Suri; 06-14-2007 at 08:54 AM.

Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

Hey, thanks so much for the comments!
    @Unlimited - thanks for the advice - the final sig was moved over to the left so that it wasn't so empty on that side. Thanks!

@MysticFairyDrmz - thanks for the compliments! Yes, the render was kind of blurred - I will work on that.

@Suri - Thanks! I liked how the Urahara banner came out. I think I might do some more work on the second one.

New set of Temari from Naruto, it's a bit simpler, but I still like how it came out. Please C&C!

Endless Dreams MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 10:07 PM
    Threads

i like your recent sig. the background looks great. love the lines and the purple and the extraction with the fan looks good to. i like everything about it but the text. the white just seems to stand out to much and to me doesnt go to well but thats just my opinion but i still love the siggy and avi great job. can't wait to see more

Sig and avie made by Mira <3

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

they look very good but watch a bit for repeating with the same kind of backgrounds and play a bit with the fonts before you choose one. But there good

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

i love naruto and i love this color and the girl.....
    i like the background it's so different of all your other works.....
    i just have one idee...play a littel bit with the frame, make other different frames...not the same frame every time so it wil be looks very great.....

i have a question....can u make me a set???pls
    Last edited by Suri; 06-15-2007 at 07:48 AM.

Closed Thread

Thread Information