AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4

Thread: siblings.. brothers and sisters?? >_<

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Yes, I have an older sister. Her age beats mine by seven years.

She annoys the heck out of me. She flunked on her official college test, and is too scared to be alone with my mother and hits me to get me to comply with her demands. On top of tha,t she always has to go into my room and just stand there like a freaking idiot, and stare really close into my monitor as if I'm hiding some drug dealing system on my computer files. Plus she doesn't know I do stuff like this.

But the good thing about her is she gets all the blame and my mom and dad don't usually care what I do. (I'm the super smart one. ^_^) And without her I wouldn't have discovered the great shows and games I watch and play today.

Ugh. Why did I post the good?

100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    Threads

I am the oldest of six.

Yes. Six.

However, they are all my half siblings, and I don't live with any of them.

Two brothers (Trevor and Zachary) share the same mother.

Two brothers (Cameron and Tyler) and one sister (Briannah) share the same father.

But I'm kinda an only child at the moment since I live with my grandparents.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2021 11:43 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Yes I have a younger brother.
    He is annoying
    And he's fat.
    I hate him.
    The little fat man beats me.
    I'm to much of a puss to hit him back because he tells my mom and I get into more trouble
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

My Name Makes No Sense termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed has a reputation beyond repute termed's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 004 - Charmander
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-29-2010 01:02 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Cloudvsevil

I have 2 Older Brothers.
    One that lives with me one that doesnt. They're good to have because i know that they have my back in a fight but then again we fight with each other as well and i usually get beat XD

La Celestiale ♥ Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades has a reputation beyond repute Pleiades's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-18-2008 02:08 PM
    The other side of reason. The outside of truth.
    Threads

I have an older brother. We're great buddies and I often rely on him to do things for me. Yes, I'm quite bossy at times, afterall, the youngest child is usually the spoiled ones, am I right?
    The ups:
    *Tell you their experiences [the do's and dont's]
    *Help you with stuff

The downs:
    *Arguements
    *Petty fights

This is more than just a place for my things

It says who I am, where I've been, how I feel
    This piece is far more than shelves and fine lines
    It brings balance & serenity to a chaotic world
    What you see is more than just functional form
    It's a well-designed window that
    looks in on my soul

♣-♣-

Aritzia Lyne Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet has a reputation beyond repute Sobriquet's Avatar
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-25-2008 09:11 AM
    Threads

I have an older brother and a younger sister. Arggg, I hate being the middle child. -_-''
    Most of the time, they're okay. We get into fights a lot but we still care for each other.
    Cool thing about siblings are that we support each other and become good friends.
    Negative things about brothers and sisters are that sometimes [especially my younger sister] is annoying. Oh and I also hate when they blackmail me. >_<
    Last edited by Sobriquet; 07-28-2007 at 11:14 PM.

Much love to Jagan Eye for the lovely set. <3

Senior Member ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2009 06:01 AM
    Threads

I have an older brother, 2 young sisters & 1 younger brother. n_n I guess I get along with all of them fairly, well I don`t really know about my older brother since he`s like busy with school & is always studying to he hardly spends time with the family anymore. =/ But I was always the one who played with my younger siblings when they were toddlers. ^^

; 0

Banned Forum / Chat Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore has a brilliant future Elvore's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-08-2008 04:56 PM
    Threads

i have a brother and a cousin thats like a little sister depending on the age is the level of how often you get along our fight from ten to thirteen they are there very worst and you should just ignore it when they do something wrong are annoying and pay attention when they do something good but rember most likely fight our not they still love you.

Junior Member Thelea is a jewel in the rough Thelea is a jewel in the rough Thelea is a jewel in the rough Thelea's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-02-2007 02:00 AM
    Threads

One little brother and kinda 'adoptive' older brother (friend who treats me as if I would be his little sister). No sisters *pout*

Especially when we were younger my little brother couldn't annoy me more. Still, when we argued with school mates, or parents, we stood by each other. Usually followed by a fight (rarely physical, it did happen though, we were kids then) between us.
    Always forgive your enemies, nothing annoys them as much. - Oscar Wilde

Junior Member Kokyoku will become famous soon enough Kokyoku will become famous soon enough Kokyoku's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-31-2007 08:57 PM
    Threads

I have one little brother. he not even one yet.

I've been an only child for so long so this is a brand new experience for me, which can be a good thing. I like having a bro but it can be abit annoying at times when I'm doing something important.

Toujours Pur BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA has a reputation beyond repute BuLmA's Avatar
    Gil
    Fine
    Gifts Leo
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2024 11:42 PM
    Threads

I have a younger brother & he is annoying endeed when he was a little but not anymore.He is now serious Sasuke & him are much alike in atittude..

The Rocker Witch Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba has a reputation beyond repute Elphaba's Avatar
    Gil
    Wicked
    Gifts Kawaii Ice Cream Cone Four Leaf Clover Watermelon
    Mentioned
    97 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-18-2015 12:52 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Wink

i have a younger sister.
    who annoys me sometimes even though she says she loves me...but i can't help but wonder...

[set by blueangel06661]

Senior Member Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem has much to be proud of Rem's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-19-2008 02:15 PM
    Threads

Indeed I do have a brother, he's my half brother and were not close but he's a great guy. Him and his wife split recently, most likley because she was a snotty elitist trophy wife, and I liked her a lot. That makes none of those things I said less true. His poor daughter, looks a lot more like him than she does her mother, who is quite pretty. He's 36 by the way, wish he lived closer (NC) to me (NY) but oh well.

Senior Member Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan has a reputation beyond repute Riina-chan's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-24-2008 11:26 AM
    Threads

I have two older brothers...
    I'm happy that I have brothers... They protect me... :3 I talk almost anything with my younger older brother... We have many same intrests (anime, manga, j-rock, same humor...) But sometimes he is annoying and teasing me... But not so much anymore... XD Which is good.... ^^

♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫
    J-rock is my life... ♪ ♫ ♪ ♫♪ ♫

^myanimelist^
    Last.fm

Junior Member DeidaraXoXSasori is on a distinguished road DeidaraXoXSasori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-14-2007 02:35 PM
    Threads

Well i got a twin brother same age as me of course and i have a little sister she is 12.

Whats cool on have my brother now um... where never alone and always together. We have like a special bond and so wen hes is happy i automatic get a little more happy also. We love to tease my little sister together. He and me are almost the same. He makes me less shy and more outgoing. I always have fun with him around.

Whats not cool having a brother. He is older then me by 30 minutes and i hear that always. I am almost never alone even wen i want to be alone he is around DX. Wen he is sad i can feel that a little also. We need to share the computer cause we both like to play games much. We share almost everything and we get looked like if where the same person. He is much more outgoing and good around girls then me i envy him for that.

Whats cool about having my little sister. Um i love to tease her. Even if she is a mean sometimes she can also be nice. She cheered me up wen my brother is not around. She takes good care of our pets.

Whats not cool. um.. she is really annoying. She always wants attention from me. She likes me more then my brother i hate that. She also knows the different between us so i cant switch. Um.. did i already say she is really annoying -.-''
    Life is sad and depressing.
    You need to fight in it and live trough it.
    But still live will put you against stuff.
    and you need to fight.
    Sometimes i just want to stop fighting.
    But i fight for other people.
    So keep on fighting wen life brings you down.
    And look everything on the bright side.

¤Ultimate Fear Inducer¤ Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter has a reputation beyond repute Perpetual Specter's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2009 06:33 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I got an older sister,but she's already moved out and is in college.

im in a great dream Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari has a reputation beyond repute Kawairashii hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-05-2010 11:24 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: *thinks* idk

i'm the youngest of five

i have three brothers and one sister...
    what's cool about having older sibilings because i know they'll always be there for me no matter what the situation

what's not so cool about my brother's is the fact that they think they have to protect me from any boy that comes and talks to me...that's really annoying
    LOVE YA: HEG <33 PON, KIBUM <3

"Oh oh oh oh Oppareul saranghae. Ah ah ah ah manhi manhihae." - Girls Generstion "Oh"

Junior Member I_LOVE_INUYASHA223 will become famous soon enough I_LOVE_INUYASHA223's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-27-2007 07:33 AM
    Threads

I have an older sister shes nice somtimes and she is evil sometimes. She is 12 years old and all she does is yap ,yap ,yap on the phone all the time .Other than that she is great.Ialso have a younger brother he canbe very annoying but he can be fun to play with. Both siblings are great all together.

Gods of Death Love Apples Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra has a reputation beyond repute Finvarra's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2012 10:56 AM
    Threads

I have step brthers and sisters.
    I love them to a point.
    My little sister is up my butt 24/4.
    But..ya'know.
    Sig and Avatar
    by: GoodyLucky

Warcraft: Hit me up!
    Server: Skywall
    Main Toon: Phinvarra
    Alt Toons: Kazrawr and Nithilus

Stronger Beyond Belief Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007 has a reputation beyond repute Marie2007's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2008 08:36 PM
    Threads

I have an older brother who is 23 and I hate him at times but then at other times I don't because he pretty much takes my side on almost everything.I just hate having to be in his shadow.
    Sometimes The Minute You Give Up On Everything Somebody Shows Up And Cheers You Up Right Before Your Very Eyes It Happened To Me And He Knows Who He Is I Hope.

Member eskubus is a glorious beacon of light eskubus is a glorious beacon of light eskubus is a glorious beacon of light eskubus is a glorious beacon of light eskubus is a glorious beacon of light eskubus's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-04-2008 12:44 PM
    Threads

I have 3 brothers, I'm the 2nd child and I'm the only girl. Siblings are good, they keep you company, eventhough they can be pain in the butt sometimes. But hey, you both will grow out of it and be friends, or even closer.

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation Darkshadow290 is on a distinguished road Darkshadow290's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-13-2007 04:36 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by eskubus View Post
    I have 3 brothers, I'm the 2nd child and I'm the only girl. Siblings are good, they keep you company, eventhough they can be pain in the butt sometimes. But hey, you both will grow out of it and be friends, or even closer.

I too have three brothers and I too am an only daughter, and also am the 2nd oldest, but the only one i get along with is my older bro, the rest are a big pain in the butt. but as you said we can be friends but mostly in my family we are enemies

Closed Thread

Thread Information