AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 4 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: siblings.. brothers and sisters?? >_<

Hybrid View

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default siblings.. brothers and sisters?? >_<

another topic..
    I got this, well, i just got a fight with my little spoiled brat brother.. -_-'
    Topic questions:
    -Do you have a brother or sister?
    - Whats cool and whats not in having your brothers or sisters?? based in personal experience.. Like annoyance, team-up, fights, anything.. name it again..
    -For the only daughters and sons.. same, what do you think is cool about bein the solo and what do you think is not that good in bein a solo child..??

post as the rules do..
    Enjoy...

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

Only child and it sucks.

Seeing that the relationships you have with your siblings are the longest relationship you will have with another being in your life time, having them is great. Sure you fight a lot when you are younger but when you are older, you will most likely remain close.

Member Fatality's Envy has much to be proud of Fatality's Envy has much to be proud of Fatality's Envy has much to be proud of Fatality's Envy has much to be proud of Fatality's Envy has much to be proud of Fatality's Envy has much to be proud of Fatality's Envy has much to be proud of Fatality's Envy has much to be proud of Fatality's Envy has much to be proud of Fatality's Envy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-24-2007 03:26 PM
    Threads

Yes, i do have a younger brother.
    I hate him very very very very very very much.
    He hits me, and he's a glutton.
    He can't share. and he curses to act cool.
    He's addicted to video games, and even though he's in grade 7, he does grade 2 homework, yes I know it's sad and I die a little inside every time I think that...for the rest of my life..he has to be my brother.

Senior Member ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2007 02:09 PM
    Threads

my older Sister bugs me so badly... but when i get bullied she is always there for me ^.^

Member mabudachi_trio has a brilliant future mabudachi_trio has a brilliant future mabudachi_trio has a brilliant future mabudachi_trio has a brilliant future mabudachi_trio has a brilliant future mabudachi_trio has a brilliant future mabudachi_trio has a brilliant future mabudachi_trio has a brilliant future mabudachi_trio has a brilliant future mabudachi_trio has a brilliant future mabudachi_trio has a brilliant future mabudachi_trio's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2007 02:29 AM
    Threads

I have an annoying older brother that has the same humour as a 5 year old. He's 19 by the way....
    The bad thing about having an older sibling is that people expect you to be as good as them at things...Like my brother is extremely good at sports and everybody expects me to be as well. But I'm clumsy and lazy...T_T We're complete opposites...

"Even if this was deep. Even if this was really, really deep in the Earth...The sun's not what I'd wish for..."

Senior Member Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 10:28 PM
    Threads

I have a little sister. She tends to bother me when I'm busy, and leaves me alone when I have nothing to do.

[Waltzing Catastrophe] Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko has a reputation beyond repute Aki no iko's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-28-2013 06:53 PM
    Threads

I have a little brother that's 14 and a little sister that's 12. They both annoy me but I tend to lean onto my sister in favorites. My brother is a real cranky dude when he doesn't get his way. So he'd walk around with an angry face, piss everyone off, slam doors, throw things, call me names, hit me, and all that stuff. I could knock him out with a few blows to the gut, but I'd get in trouble since I'm the oldest of three. He's getting spoiled and gets mad at me when my mom or dad spoils me or my sister. And he has anger issues. When he loses at a game, he starts slamming the walls and swearing at nothing at all.

My sister is great, but she tends to ask dumb questions from time-to-time. And she likes to ask a lot of questions when we're watching a movie, so it really takes the enjoyment out of it. Then I snap at her, but I favor her over my brother so we end up talking soon. She shows more concern and care for me than my brother. He only shows concern from time-to-time. It's rare though. I love her personality because she's just awesome like that.

Senior Member Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2008 01:35 AM
    Threads

i have an younger bro and he makes me soooooooo mad sometimes!! we fight occasionally, usually about chores and he tends to be very lazy and he like bosses me around like he was older!!! grrrr!!! >_< but, on the other hand, he can be good bro when he feels like it...he's usually on my side when i get pissed and we share lots of stories from school (coz we dont go to the same school)...but still, i wish i wasnt the eldest...i wish i had an older bro or sis tho...it wouldve been fun!! =^^=

i loved you once...
    dont expect me to love you again...

Senior Member Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 10:28 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Ire_Hikari View Post
    i have an younger bro and he makes me soooooooo mad sometimes!! we fight occasionally, usually about chores and he tends to be very lazy and he like bosses me around like he was older!!! grrrr!!! >_< but, on the other hand, he can be good bro when he feels like it...he's usually on my side when i get pissed and we share lots of stories from school (coz we dont go to the same school)...but still, i wish i wasnt the eldest...i wish i had an older bro or sis tho...it wouldve been fun!! =^^=

I want an older sister. A nice, caring older sister. This way I can actually depend on someone. My mom yells at me when i don't help my little sister.

Senior Member Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari has a reputation beyond repute Ire_Hikari's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-28-2008 01:35 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Gr1mmy View Post
    I want an older sister. A nice, caring older sister. This way I can actually depend on someone. My mom yells at me when i don't help my little sister.
    hehe..guess we have the same problem..i have a feeling that my parents like my bro better coz he was "smarter"...sheesshh... it bothers me a lot though its just a feeling... <_<

i loved you once...
    dont expect me to love you again...

For I am not the one Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma has a reputation beyond repute Ayame_Sohma's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2010 10:44 AM
    Threads

I have got a stepbrother who is younger than me..We dont really get on much..him get his own way all the way which really bug me and him doesnt have to help around the house..which suck..

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I got a stepsister that's 11 months younger than me. Steptwinbrothers (I think they'll turn 18 this year), stepbigsister, steplil'brother and a brother that's NOT my stepbrother. xD
    The twins and the sister that's 11 months younger than me has the same dad, except that THAT dad is MY stepdad (i.e. he's marrie to my mom, so we aren't related by blood).
    My step little brother has the same dad at me... differen't mom.
    Step big sis has same mom, different dad.
    And yeah, so my bigbrother is the only one bloodrelated.

The twins and their sis used to live here every weekend when we were smaller, but not anymore.
    My other stepsiblings, I've never lived with, only met them a few times.
    My biological brother used to live here and we didn't fight with each other often at all. I looked up to him and he taught me maaaaaany things (such as martial arts xD).

But now I live at home alone and have been doing for... 6 years maybe? It feels great to be the only child. No one to disturb you. It might be a bit lonely, but I don't mind.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Senior Member Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith has a reputation beyond repute Almirith's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2009 12:02 PM
    Threads

my brother is very annoying he does everything he can to make me mad...
    He thinks he is better then everyone else and doesn't have to anything, everything has to be about him and when he don't get something he cries, He is 11

Member Beautiful_Angel has much to be proud of Beautiful_Angel has much to be proud of Beautiful_Angel has much to be proud of Beautiful_Angel has much to be proud of Beautiful_Angel has much to be proud of Beautiful_Angel has much to be proud of Beautiful_Angel has much to be proud of Beautiful_Angel has much to be proud of Beautiful_Angel has much to be proud of Beautiful_Angel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2007 07:51 AM
    Threads

i have 2 older sisters

whats good about them wen i am in trouble they always help me out and they are sometimes good for me and they help me a lot with things i didn't know.

whats not good they tease me a lot and they like seeing me get mad and sometimes wen i need help they don't help me and only make it worse

Made by KoD

Made by nespa~~~family is in blog

Member mhumoo has a reputation beyond repute mhumoo has a reputation beyond repute mhumoo has a reputation beyond repute mhumoo has a reputation beyond repute mhumoo has a reputation beyond repute mhumoo has a reputation beyond repute mhumoo has a reputation beyond repute mhumoo has a reputation beyond repute mhumoo has a reputation beyond repute mhumoo has a reputation beyond repute mhumoo has a reputation beyond repute mhumoo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-05-2007 11:07 PM
    Threads

its not fun.. i dont have any one to bully if i dont have a sibling.. gatch ya that.. "" i know who you are.. what you looked like.. hay any one is curious who she is... bwahahaa...""

i have 1 sister and a brother.. they always fight.. hmmm.. somethings fishy... hi pppaaa opps zyronet....

Corrupted Data Inc. CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon has a reputation beyond repute CrimsonMoon's Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Cookie Ice Cream Kawaiislice
    Mentioned
    297 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-18-2014 09:19 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I have a huge family! 5 older sisters, 2 younger sisters and 2 little brothers. But sometimes they do annoy me. I'm close to them all though. Most of them have the same brain as me. Love anime and the likes. I'm closest to my older sister and she's 20. We always laugh together and share stories. My brothers are annoying and they often quarrel. Nonetheless they're okay and can be sweet sometimes. Like the time when my brother bought me food. I think it's cool having siblings. We can share with them better than others. I can trust my sister to keep my secret. What's not cool of having siblings? Well, I'm not sure either. I love my siblings.

>>Enter My World<<

Thanks to Ms Lucy for this awesome, funny gif.

The person that you are now is not the person that I used to know. You're becoming a stranger that I've never met before. Not liking the change though.

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by mhumoo View Post
    its not fun.. i dont have any one to bully if i dont have a sibling.. gatch ya that.. "" i know who you are.. what you looked like.. hay any one is curious who she is... bwahahaa...""

i have 1 sister and a brother.. they always fight.. hmmm.. somethings fishy... hi pppaaa opps zyronet....
    I cant believe i actually let you write here.. -_-' bro'..
    Ha! admitting you are always bullying us, taking control...
    okay, my time to write..
    I have 2 brothers, one older which is, for he who i quoted.. and a younger one..
    They are both annoying, they are always partners in teasing and fighting me.. Totally hateful.. But on the good side, they could be good by taking turns in washing the dishes, stuff like that.. -laugh- and even share knowledge in anime.. But my younger brother totally annoys me, really spoiled.. hmm.. -_-'

Senior Member ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~ has much to be proud of ~*Dizzy*~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2008 09:14 PM
    Threads

I have an older sister, and she's more of a best friend than a sister.
    We're always together and we're there for each other.
    We can talk to each other about stuff, and we know that.
    But, then again, hey, we're sisters. We can have our fights, ya know?
    ^_^ I guess I'm kinda lucky, eh?
    Well, I do have a stepbrother... But he's only about 5, I think. He's kinda... annoying. Well, at least he's not around a lot. -_-;;;

Junior Member PoisonIvyy is a jewel in the rough PoisonIvyy is a jewel in the rough PoisonIvyy is a jewel in the rough PoisonIvyy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-19-2007 07:09 PM
    Threads

I have an older sister and it's basically love/hate. We've learned to respect eachother and do our own thing, and I'll always have her back and she'll have mine.
    But when we were younger, we used to fight ALOT. Mainly, I'd get mad and wail on her.
    What I dont like about her; though, is she has a big mouth and lies and steals. It gets a tad annoying but hey; its her life.
    Regards,
    Poison

Senior Member black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 05:39 AM
    Threads

i have a 2 brothers

its cool because they teach me some cool stuff
    they always good in me!
    everybody lies!!

Senior Member Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien has a reputation beyond repute Prince Darien's Avatar
    Gil
    Sleepy
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-11-2023 12:58 AM
    Threads

I have a half sister who I never really been around.

I also have someone that I call my sister but I am not related to at all. We are just good friends. I am her big brother and she is my little sister.

I think I woud have liked having real siblings, but I don't know.
    "Tsuki ni kawatte, oshiokiyo!" ~ Tsukino Usagi

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

I have an older stepsister, but I have a weird relationship with her... I can't say that I love her like a little sister has to, it's just like "I stand you" kind of feeling. And it's weird, I can answer both questions oO

My sister came to live with my parents and me when I was 12 years old. She's my father's daughter and she lived with my grandmother. My dad's family has issues with my mom, and she's not the exception. She sometimes treats my mother really badly... and I hate her for it. She got marry 3 weeks ago, and she's out of the house (Thankg God), so I'm an only child once again. Truth be told, I've always wanted a younger brother or sister (I like little kids) and if my parents had any more child between them, I bet that our relationship would be great... or not so bad like the one between my older sister and me -_-
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    ×Inhumane and Beautiful×

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

Senior Member Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs is a name known to all Mr. Hat-and-Clogs's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2008 01:32 PM
    Threads

I have two younger brothers. One is 3 years younger than me and is exactly like me when I was 3 years younger, which is pretty awesome because I can keep him from making the same mistakes as me and I understand what troubles him even when he doesn't say a word. We share the same interests and have the same opinions on pretty much everything, we hardly fight but rather team up.
    And then I have a little brother that is 13 years younger than me... and he is totally different from me and my brother which is awesome. He literally kicks a** and lets nobody push him over, which was the problem of his two siblings sometimes... he will get all the girls later (I'm sure of that)^^. He is not a brat or somethin like that, I would describe him as a strong character... but he is probably a little spoiled, because he has two older brothers looking out for him and he has all the cool stuff they had to beg for sitting in the house^^

Conclusion: I can't imagine a life without my brothers... or without siblings at
    all. But if I had to choose another situation I would want a hot
    older sis who can introduce me to all her girlfriends or... being a
    twin sounds cool too^^
    Last edited by Mr. Hat-and-Clogs; 05-18-2007 at 06:21 PM.

Senior Member BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox has a reputation beyond repute BlueyedFox's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-29-2008 01:35 AM
    Threads

I have and older sister of 5 years and, even though we fight a lot, I wouldn't be able to live without her. Your siblings really do become your best friends. We agree on everything (well, almost everything) and she looks out for me as do I for her. We definitely team up and when we go to visit our whole family (aunts and uncles and what not) we show off how well behaved we are and how much we get along. We're also a bit devious together.

And I agree...I would like a twin (I just think it would be sooo cool).

wonderful siggy made by MistressPookyChan

and this beaut was made by MysticFairyDrmz

I am very thankful to them!

The spawn of Lou Barlow! Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri has a reputation beyond repute Tsuna Kadiri's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2010 08:10 PM
    Threads

I've got a brother, he's 2 and a half years older than me. We're very close. We still fight, but it's only random bickering that ends up making us laugh anyways. I always have his back, and he always has mine. Our personalities are very different, but they compliment each other. I think that's why we get along as well as we do.

I can't imagine being an only child. I really can't. I would be a completely different person if I didn't have my brother around. And I really can't imagine having younger siblings, or even a sister. My family is perfect the way it is now.

Closed Thread

Thread Information