AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kikyo is DEAD/SCANS OF HER DEATH [spoilers]

~*Wolf Goddess*~ Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 12:55 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

I guess not many people read the manga, since I suppose it is easier to watch the anime on TV. Also most people watch the english version of it, and I don't think it has shown those episodes yet. Or maybe I just missed them or something, I don't really watch it. -_-; Plus the people who post "I want Kikyo to die" on here probably are in the middle of the series of the manga or anime or something like that...
    My Cosplay Page
    ^Click ^

Member Reincarnated Miko will become famous soon enough Reincarnated Miko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2007 07:53 PM
    Threads

I'm beginning to think that people don't realize the anime and manga are the exact same story (except for altered bits in the anime and filler episodes) The manga is the actual, original story. The anime began AFTER the manga was started, therefore ANYTHING that happens in the manga is more canon than what the anime is. I think a lot of people fail to see that the manga is the true story, it's still being continued and the anime ended due to the fact of that they were getting too ahead of the manga, creating too many filler episodes that the true Inuyasha fans were getting bored with. The fact remains is that no matter what, the manga is the true story and Kikyou, Kaugra and Kanna are dead.

♥InuyashaxKagome Shipper♥
    Click Here to see my art and Here to read my stories

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

... - E-Silence. - She. Is. Dead. NO. MORE. EXPLAINATIONS. x_X' ...Read the manga for crying out loud.
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Member Reincarnated Miko will become famous soon enough Reincarnated Miko's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

....I do read the manga, otherwise I wouldn't have posted my opinion. I've been a manga reader since day 1.

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

o_O Also, yeah, Kanna and Kagura, along with a few other charas area deadpanned dead. Though, I keep forgetting how Kanna and Kagura were killed.
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Naraku gave Kagura back her heart and once he did he stuck his tentacles right through her. She basically bled to death I believe, but she didn't die alone. Sesshoumaru was there with her when she died. She faded and become the wind. She finally achieved the freedom she had always longed for.

Kanna was forced to make a mirror monster come out of her mirror and attack Inuyasha-tachi. With every blow that Inuyasha sent on the mirror monster, Kanna was the one who recieved the wounds for it and she eventually just cracked and shattered if I remember correctly.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 11:49 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Quote Originally Posted by Reincarnated Miko View Post
    ....I do read the manga, otherwise I wouldn't have posted my opinion. I've been a manga reader since day 1.
    I think that wu was jusr referring to everyone else...not your post. ^^;; But you're right anyway.
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit has a reputation beyond repute VraieEsprit's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-07-2008 05:25 PM
    The Land That Public Transport Forgot, Great Britain :)
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

This is a really strange discussion :S I don't understand why people are getting so wound up over something like this.

Kikyou is physically dead from almost the beginning, but to point out she is is a bit redundant since she is still an active character. Made of clay and living off souls, yes. But she is alive in terms of the plot.

Personally I'm quite happy she was "offed" permanently in the manga. However, in anime terms, she will never be. And no matter how much people argue about it, unless they reopen the series and make more episodes, the animated Kikyou still "lives on". Which means that fans of the anime can still say they'd like to see her die

Not much point in fighting about it, when you consider that...

I'm beginning to think that people don't realize the anime and manga are the exact same story (except for altered bits in the anime and filler episodes)
    I apologise to the original poster for hoiking that quote out - I'm not aiming anything directly at you, you just worded it nicely for me to use as an example here.

This alteration thing is the common story with manga and anime generally though. They're not exactly the same - actually, when a manga is made into an anime, things are almost always changed to fit episode time, screen effects, etc. And you get plot omissions, or filler episodes, or wild deviations in plot. (Amiboshi in Fushigi Yuugi springs blatantly to mind).

What isn't always clear to people is that by making these deviations, the anime people have generated a second "canon". It might not be "official canon" (as dictated by the original writer). But it is still a canon. Anime canon, if you will. And for every oficionado who only cares about the original story and who will not acknowledge any other line of thought, there will be one fan who prefers the animated version and has no interest in the original at all.

Such is life. Live and let live, or so the saying goes. It'd be pretty boring if everyone just had the same opinions anyway...

BTW - isn't this topic title kind of a spoiler in itself for the manga? :S

Vraie
    Vraie's Tenchi Muyou & Fushigi Yuugi Fanfiction at FFnet
    ----------------------------
    遥かなる時空の中で
    Reasons why the Hachiyou should never come to the Miko's world #1

泰明:問題ない。神子の世界では和歌ではなくカラオケなるものをするそうだ。
    永泉:空の。。。
    頼久:桶?!
    -----------------------------
    Avatar: Nakamoto Shou from Sotsugyou M.

緑巫女 かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 01:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WTF?You kidding me?

Ah-but here's the thing...The anime Never Completed itself, and in fact *told* it's viewers that the story would continue on in the manga on the very last episode and that if anyone wanted to know what happened from there to pick up the manga and read it.

So-in fact and in essence Kikyou did pass on in the anime in a way, same as the manga. True they did not animate her final moments-but she is gone for both. ^^
    I love Inuyasha character Kagome to death, but there are times I just want to beat the girl over the head with a 9 iron.

私は犬夜叉の妻である
    We all must fight; to protect, to survive, to keep alive what we believe in.

Junior Member Shy_Little_Ninja is on a distinguished road Shy_Little_Ninja's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2007 02:46 PM
    Threads

I feel sorry for Kikyou she never went to peace.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Shy_Little_Ninja View Post
    I feel sorry for Kikyou she never went to peace.
    O-o Yes she did. That's what this whole thread is about. She did go to peace-finally-in chapter 465. She was finally happy.
    Last edited by Kagome; 09-17-2007 at 04:42 PM.

...Clear...

Yama Yamaha! Yama Yamaha! ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy has a reputation beyond repute ElectroGypsy's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-16-2011 07:25 PM
    If you knew, you would come and do questionable things, wouldn't you?
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WHERE DO I FIND IT?

Dear person with nonenglish characters in their name:
    I thought she was dissolved in the Miasma of Naraku?
    Last edited by ElectroGypsy; 10-12-2007 at 02:12 PM. Reason: Typographical Errors
    I am a VULPINE furre. Got a Problem with that? Then leave me ALONE, and stop FLAMING me!
    --
    "What a strange game. The only winning move is NOT to play."--WOPR Computer from the movie Wargames

Forever 12. Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori has a reputation beyond repute Memento Mori's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-01-2013 07:01 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

I wouldn't mind whether Kikyou was dead or not. I can't decide whether I hate or I don't. Maybe it's because she doesn't have a big personality. Anyway, I already knew she died. Now, I haven't seen the end of the series. -never did like it THAT much- But, if she did live, I guess that would be ok.
    On this day of days, most epic and prideful, you were born 15 whole American years ago!
    Through the odds and by doing the impossible, you beat out hundreds of thousands of siblings in the great sperm race for the coveted egg.
    Probably via hax.
    Regardless! You won!
    So remember, whenever someone picks on you or calls you weak or small.
    Just remind them that you beat out a few hundred thousand other wimps.

And the grand prize was not dying!

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Well...she is gone for good now...so...yeah. lol.
    Last edited by Kagome; 10-17-2007 at 12:44 AM.

...Clear...

緑巫女 かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 01:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WTF?You kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by Doomdealer View Post
    Dear person with nonenglish characters in their name:
    I thought she was dissolved in the Miasma of Naraku?
    Dear Doomdealer,

She was, but she survived that and came back with a huge scar across her chest and shouki filling the rip there. That time didn't destroy her for good.

However, Naraku did manage to destroy her for real at last-but she didn't desolve...She was more like a clockwork doll whose gears had been messed with so badly that she was beyond repair. She couldn't move at all in her last few chapters of "life." So-basically you can say that she broke down and dissapeared then.
    I love Inuyasha character Kagome to death, but there are times I just want to beat the girl over the head with a 9 iron.

私は犬夜叉の妻である
    We all must fight; to protect, to survive, to keep alive what we believe in.

Junior Member goldenlocket17 is on a distinguished road goldenlocket17's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 05:39 PM
    Below the clouds, near Weasley's Wizard Wheezes and the sea.
    Threads

I am sort of glad she is gone, though I am not all the way through the manga or series, I was hoping it was coming. She finally passed away completely and now Inuyasha and Kagome can live in peace without her tormenting them. She was a wee bit irratating trying to butt in between Inuyasha and Kagome. But now that she is gone, well, they can both get on with life!
    "The only way to see who you truly are, is to truly love."

Junior Member Amyrat151 is infamous around these parts Amyrat151 is infamous around these parts Amyrat151 is infamous around these parts Amyrat151 is infamous around these parts Amyrat151's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2009 09:13 PM
    Threads

I'm glad that she is gone, I don't hate her, but I don't like her either. Kagome had the right to live without the shadow of her former life, and InuYasha is now able to live without his ghost.

Member TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya is a splendid one to behold TsuchiKin/Tayuya's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-01-2009 10:17 AM
    Otogakure(The village hidden in the Sound)
    Threads

Cool Muhahahaha!!!

So she died.... ...MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!PARTY!! GO NARAKU!! Sorry kikyo fans....please don't kill me.

~*The coldest story*~ Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara has a reputation beyond repute Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara's Avatar
    Gil
    Drunk
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-15-2010 09:01 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Kimora

Origanally Posted by TsuchiKin/Tayuya
    So she died.... ...MUHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!PARTY!! GO NARAKU!! Sorry kikyo fans....please don't kill me.
    Totally Agree! 100%! Couldn't agree more! Words right outa' my mouth!
    Naraku's cool!
    (Secret... 2nd sorta' kinda' fave character = Miroku! ~Think I spelled it right~)
    Oh! Kikyo fans... Don't kill me either!
    I built a wall... not to block anyone out, but to see
    who will ever love me enough.... to climb over it.

Senior Member SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena has a reputation beyond repute SupaWeena's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-28-2010 11:13 PM
    How do you know if a blonde tried to commit suicide? Gunshots in the mirror
    Threads

well kagome has inuyasha now....I cant sleep better at night...I always hated kikyou...I don't think they got to where she dies in the anime....They are supposedly comming out with a 5th movie ad new episodes in 2009 or 2010....
    ~When Life Gives You Lemons.....Write Them Down....Then Hide Behind The couch From Your Mom~

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    37 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-31-2013 08:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by SupaWeena View Post
    well kagome has inuyasha now....I cant sleep better at night...I always hated kikyou...I don't think they got to where she dies in the anime....They are supposedly comming out with a 5th movie ad new episodes in 2009 or 2010....
    1. The ending was a cliffhanger. No "Inuyasha and Kagome" relationship happened. (anime)

2. No they are not.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Junior Member douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2008 07:41 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Reyna View Post
    I'm glad! I hate Kikyo cause she was so mean towrds Inuyasha. She was always dead, but her soul was never at peace.
    she's never been mean to inuyasha. she's just been clouded by anger back then. then if you consider her actions mean, what about kagome's actions? it's also mean in some point or another
    human beings are composed of a yin & a yang, means all of us have good & bad sides

Junior Member douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama has a brilliant future douji-sama's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2008 07:41 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Hyuga NejiSabaku no Gaara View Post
    Totally Agree! 100%! Couldn't agree more! Words right outa' my mouth!
    Naraku's cool!
    (Secret... 2nd sorta' kinda' fave character = Miroku! ~Think I spelled it right~)
    Oh! Kikyo fans... Don't kill me either!
    kikyou is a good person, don't sue her up!
    human beings are composed of a yin & a yang, means all of us have good & bad sides

Junior Member strider0075 is on a distinguished road strider0075's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-30-2009 02:56 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    1. The ending was a cliffhanger. No "Inuyasha and Kagome" relationship happened. (anime)

2. No they are not.
    it could be possible in a way, hellsing did something similar with it's tv series. basically it got ahead of the manga and branching off into it's own story. now there's hellsing ultimate which follows the manga pretty closely since it recently ended. i can also think of other series that took a similar approach, first to mind Love hina with it's movie series. so if the studio that owns the rights to inuyasha wanted to they might do something like this or try to blend in the manga elements. so you can't really say that it won't just because that's what you think, right now they might not be doing anything because it might be waiting for the manga to end. but that doesn't mean they won't.

by the by, to keep with what this thread is about, yes it was a bitter sweet end to kikyo, but it fit the character. think of the ending to cowboy bebop, a lot of people still debate about that ending, but a lot of people believed it fit the tone of the story and the character type, which is the tragic hero/heroine type.

Senior Member ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~ has a reputation beyond repute ~HappyGirl~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-19-2009 06:01 AM
    Threads

I'm so glad this was the last time she dies.

Honestly, Kagome was way better.

Kagome wouldn't want to drag someone to hell.

; 0

+ Reply to Thread
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information