AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread: Kikyo is DEAD/SCANS OF HER DEATH [spoilers]

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    612 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2014 08:25 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Marooroo Steam ID: Maru_Mod_Dashi

Quote Originally Posted by MysticFairyDrmz View Post
    a lot of people don't read the manga so thats why most didnt know she was dead and when it kept getting repeated they probably figured since she kinda i guess you can say almost died again several times in the anime they probably figured she would be brought back. of course can you die if your already dead However i have read the manga and i know she died and to me it was really sad. But thats just me.
    You dont seem to understand that I dont watch OR READ Inuyasha and I KNEW she was dead.
    IE, someone who knows very liitle on the show and its characters knew that she was dead. Get it?

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Gifts Pluto Garnet Orb Be Mine Flowers Fan2
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-20-2014 11:26 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: KagomeHime PSN ID: KagomeMiko

Quote Originally Posted by MysticFairyDrmz View Post
    a lot of people don't read the manga so thats why most didnt know she was dead and when it kept getting repeated they probably figured since she kinda i guess you can say almost died again several times in the anime they probably figured she would be brought back. of course can you die if your already dead However i have read the manga and i know she died and to me it was really sad. But thats just me.
    This is why I posted all those pictures up! So people COULD see it, whether they read the manga or not!
    How'd You Like That On Your Lawn?!
    "I may be empty, but I'm not worthless!"

...Clear...

Member Sayoshi has a reputation beyond repute Sayoshi has a reputation beyond repute Sayoshi has a reputation beyond repute Sayoshi has a reputation beyond repute Sayoshi has a reputation beyond repute Sayoshi has a reputation beyond repute Sayoshi has a reputation beyond repute Sayoshi has a reputation beyond repute Sayoshi has a reputation beyond repute Sayoshi has a reputation beyond repute Sayoshi has a reputation beyond repute Sayoshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-27-2008 07:52 PM
    Threads

She doesn't die in the Anime, but I'm glad to see that she dies in the Manga.
    I HATE her beyond beleif!!!!!!!!!!

Siggy Made by Teh Wonderful Kyokuns_true_Love(Kyoko)

The Greekest Letter in the Alphabet. Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega has a reputation beyond repute Ωmega's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    612 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by Sayoshi View Post
    She doesn't die in the Anime, but I'm glad to see that she dies in the Manga.
    I HATE her beyond beleif!!!!!!!!!!
    If you REALLY think about it, she was never 'alive' in the anime. If Im correct, she was [more or less] a ghost.

Senior Member ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆ has a reputation beyond repute ☆LadyKikyou☆'s Avatar
    Gil
    Lurking
    Gifts Gir Ramen Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2014 05:06 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by DestroyingAngel View Post
    I never read the manga. I'm glad Kikyo never died in the anime. She's one of my favourite anime characters.

see thats where ur wrong..in the anime she does die and she is revived and after being revived she falls from InuYashas grasp and dies again..but she continues to live bc her soul feel that theres more to be done (defeating naraku)..but the whole time shes really dead..the souls she collects keeps her in the world of the living..

china girl onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess has a reputation beyond repute onigiri princess's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2009 10:55 AM
    .♥.♠.♣.♦England (transferred last year).♥.♠.♣.♦
    Threads

My life is now completeÖ lol I donít hate her, I just canít stand her, lol XD but yes she is gone, gone! mwuahahahaha
    Last edited by onigiri princess; 06-15-2007 at 04:42 PM.

Endless Dreams MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz has a reputation beyond repute MysticFairyDrmz's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-21-2008 10:07 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    You dont seem to understand that I dont watch OR READ Inuyasha and I KNEW she was dead.
    IE, someone who knows very liitle on the show and its characters knew that she was dead. Get it?
    yes i got your whole point dont get mad im just trying to say that some or not so smart and i am sure some may not even know what manga is lol i actually didnt know till i watched Inuyasha oh wait so im calling myself dumb oh well lol. No seriously i get your point

Sig and avie made by Mira <3

Junior Member Gladolock will become famous soon enough Gladolock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2007 12:39 AM
    Threads

I knew that would happen.

R.I.P. Kikyo
    TURTLES RULE !!!

Junior Member inuyasha_lover27 is on a distinguished road inuyasha_lover27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2007 09:15 PM
    Threads

Wink

Quote Originally Posted by MaruDashi View Post
    Ok, Im really getting annoyed with "I want Kikyo to die and stay dead." SHE DOES.
    From Wikipedia:

At the end of chapter 462, Kagome is shocked to find that the Jewel is now inside of Kikyo's body. In chapter 463, with the help of Kagome's sacred arrow, Kikyo purifies the Shikon Jewel, and fires the arrow out of her body and at Naraku. His shouki is only able to corrupt half of the Jewel, and Kikyo's spiritual power and Naraku's jyaki begin to battle within the jewel.
    However, Naraku's darkness proves too powerful and overcomes Kikyo's power, completely corrupting the Jewel. Seeing that her life is practically over, Kikyo weakly tells Kagome that the rest is up to her, and that the bow from Mt. Asuza now belongs to Kagome. Shocked, Kagome asks what Kikyo means, but before the miko can continue, Naraku claims that Kikyo has lost to his jyaki and he strikes out at her with one of his tentacles. InuYasha slashes through it before it reaches Kikyo and Kagome, but Naraku merely laughs and tells InuYasha that he'll need to start thinking of how to defeat him without Kikyo, and leaves.
    Sesshomaru, in an overgrown field with Kohaku and Rin, comments that the scent on the wind has changed, and that it is too late. Kaede also notices some sort of change, noting that the sunset is the color of blood.
    With Naraku gone, a crushed InuYasha holds the dying Kikyo in his arms. InuYasha then asks the others to leave them in private. Before leaving, Kagome has her face in her hands, attempting to hide her tears as she laments over being unable to save Kikyo. In thought, Kikyo wishes for Kagome not to cry, for she feels her soul has finally been saved.
    Alone together, Kikyo tells InuYasha of how she wished to become an ordinary woman when the Shikon Jewel vanished. InuYasha tells her that ever since he was born, Kikyo was his first love. His tears splatter on Kikyo's cheek, and she comments that this is the first time she's seen him make such a face and cry.
    At that, InuYasha cries that he was unable to save her. But Kikyo continues to smile at him, saying that he came for her and that was good enough. He then looks at her smiling face tearfully, and it's her first real smile in a long while. After InuYasha kisses Kikyo goodbye, Kikyo calls his name in her thoughts as she looks at him with tear-filled eyes.
    Finally in peace, Kikyo dies and disappears into a bright cluster of souls and light, which the Shinidamachu whirl around as it glows among the group. Shippo says that it looks as if her soul is bidding farewell to them all, and Kagome notices how warm it is. The Shinidamachu then carry Kikyo's soul into the sky.
    InuYasha is mournful as he looks into the sky, but says that Kikyo will not suffer anymore, and that her soul doesn't want them to mourn. Kikyo's last departing words are a promise that she'll always protect InuYasha.

Now, I dont watch the series, but I bet theres an episode on this too. SHE'S GONE, ok?
    i don't read the books but if she was 2 die in the show good. going by what u said all i can say is good ridens and thank the lord for the fact that she is gone.

Little Green Miko Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome has a reputation beyond repute Kagome's Avatar
    Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by inuyasha_lover27 View Post
    i don't read the books but if she was 2 die in the show good. going by what u said all i can say is good ridens and thank the lord for the fact that she is gone.
    You may not read them-but there IS scanlations of the moment she disappears for good in this thread....

And this is just a pet peeve of mine...but spell correctly, please?x.x;;

...Clear...

Senior Member BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK has a reputation beyond repute BEHIND THE MASK's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-06-2008 12:54 AM
    Threads

I suggest we make Inuyasha a sub-sub forum.

In order to get to the Inuyasha forum you have to go through the Kikyo is dead forum. That way, we know that you have either read it, or that your ignoring it or just dont care.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

:O I like that idea. lol. xD Though it's probably not possible, which would be a shame.

...Clear...

Junior Member inuyasha_lover27 is on a distinguished road inuyasha_lover27's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-18-2007 09:15 PM
    Threads

well i am sorry if i cant spell right*cries and runs away*

Junior Member Tri-EdgeExcalibur is on a distinguished road Tri-EdgeExcalibur's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2007 01:08 AM
    Threads

Default Hopeless Kikyo

Quote Originally Posted by BEHIND THE MASK View Post
    But her clothes... hm... what if.

I should probably stop right there before you try to remove my head

I hope she stays dead. Very depressing character.
    Good point there...i wouldve said something similar...so she was killed by Naraku and some other time well she should of stayed dead in the first place and no 2nd chances...serves her right

Junior Member Gladolock will become famous soon enough Gladolock's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-19-2007 12:39 AM
    Threads

Poor InuYasha. He must be VERY heartbroken.
    Last edited by Gladolock; 06-18-2007 at 01:51 AM.
    TURTLES RULE !!!

LUCKY DUCK Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus has a reputation beyond repute Capernicus's Avatar
    Gil
    Gay
    Gifts Xmas Tree Favorite Heart
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-05-2010 10:49 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: 2405-1826-7239-5951

*standing ovation*

My favorite part of this thread is when I believed for .3 seconds that Naruto killed Kikyo. I was hoping that maybe she shot an arrow at him while she fell and killed him too. Oh well, I can still dream.

Back, by popular demand! Now with new avy.

緑巫女 かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ has a reputation beyond repute かごめ's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-24-2014 01:18 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: WTF?You kidding me?

Quote Originally Posted by LitleMoonDemon View Post
    That was sad...I thot that she is a but now I see my mistake.Kikyo forgeve me!!!!! T_T ...Wait! Did she just kiss Yasha? Ok that's it! Burn!!!BURN!!! Muahahahahaha...! You left your (I must say cool) glowing zombi snakes!
    Uh...No...Inuyasha kissed her this time. She did not kiss him...>>
    Last edited by Ωmega; 06-29-2007 at 07:28 AM.
    I love Inuyasha character Kagome to death, but there are times I just want to beat the girl over the head with a 9 iron.

私は犬夜叉の妻である
    We all must fight; to protect, to survive, to keep alive what we believe in.

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2014 06:23 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kikyou, like Kagura, is still alive in the anime. What happens in the manga can't change that.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

Quote Originally Posted by User_Name View Post
    Kikyou, like Kagura, is still alive in the anime. What happens in the manga can't change that.
    Oh yes it can. The anime specifically said on the last episode that the story continues in the manga. Ergo they did die and are dead, they just didn't animate it.

...Clear...

Yoko Littner Fan Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio has a reputation beyond repute Wio's Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Quote Originally Posted by Higurashi Kagome View Post
    Oh yes it can. The anime specifically said on the last episode that the story continues in the manga. Ergo they did die and are dead, they just didn't animate it.
    That doesn't really change the fact that it didn't happen in the anime. They are going to take any chance they get to advertise the manga.

I don't read the manga, so I could careless what happens in the manga.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

That doesn't really change the fact that it didn't happen in the anime. They are going to take any chance they get to advertise the manga.

I don't read the manga, so I could careless what happens in the manga.
    Well duh they are. The Manga is what started it, and what will end it as well. And maybe you should read the manga. You'd get a much fuller idea and a better story then what the animators produced. The anime was tripe garbage. Granted that's my opinion, and I'm certainly not saying you have to think as I do, because I know you don't and won't, however-I do suggest you read it anyway.

Besides, the anime ended in the middle of the story and nothing happened at all...Don't you want some sort of closure?

...Clear...

Gil
    My Mood
    Where
    Mentioned
    45 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

This is a bit on another tangent, but I must say "No, I don't need closure". The fact is that Naraku isn't dead in the manga, and as long as that is so, there is no closure.
    I don't mind discussing the events of the anime from time to time, but I really don't have any desire to know what goes on in the manga. If they made more episodes for the anime there is a good chance I wouldn't watch them.

Also in my opinion, this topic doesn't really need to be pinned. The people who want Kikyo to just 'go away' obviously haven't read up to the part in the manga where she does that (evidence that they don't really care if she actually goes away or not -shocking-). The truth is that they just hate the character and that's an easy way to moan and groan about her lingering in and out of the story.

Gil
    Mentioned
    612 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers
    Gamer IDs

This is a bit on another tangent, but I must say "No, I don't need closure". The fact is that Naraku isn't dead in the manga, and as long as that is so, there is no closure.
    I don't mind discussing the events of the anime from time to time, but I really don't have any desire to know what goes on in the manga. If they made more episodes for the anime there is a good chance I wouldn't watch them.

Also in my opinion, this topic doesn't really need to be pinned. The people who want Kikyo to just 'go away' obviously haven't read up to the part in the manga where she does that (evidence that they don't really care if she actually goes away or not -shocking-). The truth is that they just hate the character and that's an easy way to moan and groan about her lingering in and out of the story.
    Dont tell me why I pinned this thread. Dont even try.

I dont watch or read the show. I made, and pinned this thread for several reasons:

Even though I dont watch or read it, I know shes dead, and it annoys me to see so many people wish he dead when she is. Its just a pet peeve I have.

It also showed me just how many people read the stickies...you know, where the rules are, because even after I made this thread, her name still popped up in the "Who do you want to die" thread.

Gil
    Asleep
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    Gamer IDs

This is a bit on another tangent, but I must say "No, I don't need closure". The fact is that Naraku isn't dead in the manga, and as long as that is so, there is no closure.I don't mind discussing the events of the anime from time to time, but I really don't have any desire to know what goes on in the manga. If they made more episodes for the anime there is a good chance I wouldn't watch them.

Well if this is the case it's absolutely amazing that you know that Naraku isn't dead in the manga. Just face it though, Kikyou, Kagura and Kanna are DEAD. No matter what you say or how you look at it they are DEAD. Whether the anime chose to animate that far or not.

Also-I'm all with Maru-chan on that. The topic was pinned because even though she (as an example) is a person who doesn't read or watch it at all-she still knows that these characters are dead, and it is *very* annoying that people "bemoan" the fact that they want Kikyou dead-and she *is.*
    Last edited by Kagome; 07-01-2007 at 04:22 PM.

...Clear...

Senior Member Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu has a reputation beyond repute Sawada Ieyasu's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Ceiling Cat Compass
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-06-2012 07:00 PM
    Threads

Three little words. SHE. IS. DEAD. She isn't coming back. It shows in an Episode. =/
    Where there is light, shadows lurk and fear reigns... yet by the blade of Knights, mankind was given hope...

+ Reply to Thread
Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information