AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Don Kanonji and the Karakura Super Heroes

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 08:56 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Don Kanonji and the Karakura Super Heroes

Does anyone else besides me think that the Karakura Super Heroes should have their own gaiden series? I mean, Bleach is falling apart as it is, Kubo Tite is losing it, just like he did with Zombie Powder.
    Think about it, it would be like Azumanga Daioh meets Bleach meets Power Rangers (before it became crap).
    I would call it Karakura Super Heroes: The Don Kanonji Experience.
    GOLDEN SPIRITS BALL!!
    Mankind's greatest achievment? Dragonball Z. Bar none.

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

I don't think that Bleach is falling apart at all. I think it has changed drastically from it's original state, but I don't thing it is even close to falling apart, and certainly no in the footsteps of Zombie Powder.

And I, personally, hate Don Kanonji and the Karakura Super Heros...separately the characters are nice, but the stupid little stories they get...ugh. I understood Kanonji's usefulness the first time he showed up, but all the episodes related to him after that were just a few chapter omakes strung together for some semi-filler.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Senior Member Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 11:22 AM
    Threads

I don't think that Bleach is falling apart at all. I think it has changed drastically from it's original state, but I don't thing it is even close to falling apart,

What he said. And for the actual topic, I really wouldn't care.

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

Bleach is always going to be my fave anime even if it ends before naruto. i think that Bleach is da best and it is sooo NOT falling! there are still lots of Bleach supporters
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

No matter what bleach is amazing

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

Why do people keep saying Bleach is falling apart??? The series is STILL great. Just because it isn't brand new anymore doesn't mean that it's no good. What part of Bleach can you really say is bad? And please don't use that stupid "X character is annoying argument".

Oh, and as a side note (main topic is a side note lol) I usually laugh at the Karakura Super Heroes bits. I think it could be better done personally instead of making it ALL comedy.
    Last edited by Mugetsu; 05-29-2007 at 12:15 PM. Reason: Almost forgot the topic

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

The Cold Saint Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana is a name known to all Saint Mana's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-29-2007 08:56 PM
    Threads

Here are my reasons that Bleach is falling apart:
    First off the current Manga arc with the Arrancar and the exodus of Aizen and them is far, far too similar to the Soul Society arc. Damzel in distress, invading an enemy dimension, running into strong opponents nearly getting beaten but winning miraculously, etc.

Secondly, the main characters are showing no development. Ichigo hasn't had any real development with his Hollow thing in too long. That whole I will control it like a Vizard and not actually be one thing was... dissapointing. Renji has had nothing since the end of Soul Society arc. Ishida has had no real development since the beginning of the series, sans the introduction of his father. Orihime is useless AND underdeveloped. Chad is being handled well I think, in my opinion, but still Chad seems to be the cool character that always loses no matter what and has had two points of character development in the series.

Thirdly, the Bleach Anime is worse off than the Manga. After the horrific Bounto arc, which was a recut and rehashed Soul Society arc, they decided to intersperse random filler in every episode. If it were not bad enough, it is filler left over from the bounto arc. Yay. Furthermore the anime his horribly paced; they ended the filler too early, they are crapping up the new episodes with their low budget animation they got landed with because the filler was so bad, and they are too fast approaching the manga. Which means a filler arc thrown in at the most ridiculous point, or taking the story off in a direction other than that of the manga. Just because it worked for FMA, doesn't mean it will ever work again.

Lastly, when you compare Bleach to its rival, Naruto, which has a bigger budget, better story (personal preference, but on average this holds true), infinitely better developed and more varied characters, and the complete eradication of filler in the new episodes, one cannot help but see how quickly Bleach is being crushed under its own weight.

I'm not saying Bleach is going to be ever cancelled, it is by no means bad, like Kenshin's anime was, but if it continues along its current path it is not going to be as highly regarded in the end as it could of been. Kubo Tite is still sitting on gold, he just has to take the series back to its roots, while still keeping the storyline intact. As far as the anime is concerned, heh, i wish them luck, they will need it.
    Last edited by Saint Mana; 05-29-2007 at 09:13 PM.
    Mankind's greatest achievment? Dragonball Z. Bar none.

The Unknown Apathy is just really nice Apathy is just really nice Apathy is just really nice Apathy is just really nice Apathy is just really nice Apathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2007 01:58 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Mana View Post
    Here are my reasons that Bleach is falling apart:
    First off the current Manga arc with the Arrancar and the exodus of Aizen and them is far, far too similar to the Soul Society arc. Damzel in distress, invading an enemy dimension, running into strong opponents nearly getting beaten but winning miraculously, etc.

Secondly, the main characters are showing no development. Ichigo hasn't had any real development with his Hollow thing in too long. That whole I will control it like a Vizard and not actually be one thing was... dissapointing. Renji has had nothing since the end of Soul Society arc. Ishida has had no real development since the beginning of the series, sans the introduction of his father. Orihime is useless AND underdeveloped. Chad is being handled well I think, in my opinion, but still Chad seems to be the cool character that always loses no matter what and has had two points of character development in the series.

Thirdly, the Bleach Anime is worse off than the Manga. After the horrific Bounto arc, which was a recut and rehashed Soul Society arc, they decided to intersperse random filler in every episode. If it were not bad enough, it is filler left over from the bounto arc. Yay. Furthermore the anime his horribly paced; they ended the filler too early, they are crapping up the new episodes with their low budget animation they got landed with because the filler was so bad, and they are too fast approaching the manga. Which means a filler arc thrown in at the most ridiculous point, or taking the story off in a direction other than that of the manga. Just because it worked for FMA, doesn't mean it will ever work again.

Lastly, when you compare Bleach to its rival, Naruto, which has a bigger budget, better story (personal preference, but on average this holds true), infinitely better developed and more varied characters, and the complete eradication of filler in the new episodes, one cannot help but see how quickly Bleach is being crushed under its own weight.

I'm not saying Bleach is going to be ever cancelled, it is by no means bad, like Kenshin's anime was, but if it continues along its current path it is not going to be as highly regarded in the end as it could of been. Kubo Tite is still sitting on gold, he just has to take the series back to its roots, while still keeping the storyline intact. As far as the anime is concerned, heh, i wish them luck, they will need it.

Maybe~

He's really trying to think all of those mind-bending ideas that he wrote and drew, to actually twist and end up in an awesome end.

Or.. it would probably end in a queer crash, which I really hope it won't~

The interesting parts to me are when they actually fight, and how Ichigo would sometimes be hillarious, or just.. blunt. [:

I love the 126th episode, though. It's pretty much maneuvered me to a whole new road.

:3
    .[. My Music! .].; Shougo made my Signature! ;

I will be offline on the years 2008 and 2009 due to a huuuge test. Wish me the best of luck! <;3

The Unknown Apathy is just really nice Apathy is just really nice Apathy is just really nice Apathy is just really nice Apathy is just really nice Apathy's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-25-2007 01:58 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    I don't think that Bleach is falling apart at all. I think it has changed drastically from it's original state, but I don't thing it is even close to falling apart, and certainly no in the footsteps of Zombie Powder.

And I, personally, hate Don Kanonji and the Karakura Super Heros...separately the characters are nice, but the stupid little stories they get...ugh. I understood Kanonji's usefulness the first time he showed up, but all the episodes related to him after that were just a few chapter omakes strung together for some semi-filler.

Totally agree on that!!

Actually Kanonji USED to be a pretty important character.. but now; he ain't that cool no more.

Maybe Kubo tried to make this series more.. "alive" ?

Ou, even I know nothing of this. =.=;
    .[. My Music! .].; Shougo made my Signature! ;

I will be offline on the years 2008 and 2009 due to a huuuge test. Wish me the best of luck! <;3

The Beat of the Rain Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn has a reputation beyond repute Gjallarhorn's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts PPG Buttercup Razor Spinning Beach Ball Doom
    Mentioned
    42 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-05-2014 10:56 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Don't double post.

Quote Originally Posted by Apathy View Post

Totally agree on that!!

Actually Kanonji USED to be a pretty important character.. but now; he ain't that cool no more.

Maybe Kubo tried to make this series more.. "alive" ?

Ou, even I know nothing of this. =.=;
    Kanonji is about as important as Haku and Zabuza were in Naruto...and they were greatly unimportant.

Kanonji has that one episode where he scrapped away with a little shred of importance. After that...well...filler is as filler does.

"The color fades along the intervals I follow."

Didn't know it's so easy Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu has a reputation beyond repute Mugetsu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-14-2007 04:30 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Xero XIII View Post
    Kanonji is about as important as Haku and Zabuza were in Naruto...and they were greatly unimportant.
    I have to disagree with you there. Kanoji is nowhere near as important as Zabuza & Haku were. Zabuza & Haku have had a somewhat lasting effect on the characters from Naruto and even now Zabuzas sword plays a role.

Sig By "The Notorious M.A.C."
    He pwns your souls!!!

"Our deepest fear is not that we are inadequate. Our deepest fear is that we are powerful beyond measure. It is our light, not our darkness, that most frightens us."
    - Timo Cruz in "Coach Carter" (2005)

Senior Member Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 11:22 AM
    Threads

He's there for comedic purposes. Love it, or hate it.

[ Ever So Curious ] Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2007 04:57 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Saint Mana View Post
    Does anyone else besides me think that the Karakura Super Heroes should have their own gaiden series? I mean, Bleach is falling apart as it is, Kubo Tite is losing it, just like he did with Zombie Powder.
    Think about it, it would be like Azumanga Daioh meets Bleach meets Power Rangers (before it became crap).
    I would call it Karakura Super Heroes: The Don Kanonji Experience.
    GOLDEN SPIRITS BALL!!
    What the hell...?
    Alone

Left Behind

Forgotten

Wednesday

Closed Thread

Thread Information