AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Spider Man 3 (sigh)

Moderator Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro has a reputation beyond repute Kishiro's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Gurren Kamina Glasses Umbrella Beer
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-17-2010 08:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Default Spider Man 3 (sigh)

Ok guys. I work for Game Crazy (NOT GAME STOP / EB, BUT GAME CRAZY), and ever since Spider Man 3 was released, every kid that enters the store, I try to convince not to buy it. It's a waste of money, flat out. Just go see the movie and let that be enough, for it is awesome enough on it's own. I even have Spider-Man 3 on display of XB360 since it runs and looks best on that system... but graphic appearance alone isn't enough to save a game from being complete crap.
    Why? Because it is the same game as Spider Man 2, in most ways. Only not as cool. The only entertaining thing about the game is Web Slinging around New York, which can be done in Spider Man 2.

Furthermore, the game just doesn't offer much more than Spider Man 2, at all. And the missions are just boring.

Having said that, I'd like to share the safety guide on what to do if you have purchased this game.

Last edited by Kishiro; 05-16-2007 at 11:18 AM.

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Yeah.
    I saw the movie opening day, and picked the game up right after. So I didn't have a fair warning. All I could think "Spider-Man 2 was an awsome game. Ultimate Spider-Man was pretty awsome for the 5 dollars I payed as well. So this must be at LEAST as good as them". HA!
    For the first 2-3 hours, I had fun. Sadly, the novelty wayned to a...
    "Meh, It's okay". After FINALLY spending about 3 hours to get to a freakin' STORY mission (Which theres like...only 3 of), I've come to a conclusion.

The only upgrade to the combat is that I don't have to web up thugs after you beat them up.
    The web system is only slightly imrpoved upon.
    Wait for the price to drop.

I did hear however, that the DS game was fun. It was all the other games that sucked.

If you need to get your fill of web slinging, go buy back a copy of 2. And if you just need a comic game fix, Go buy Hulk: Ultimate Destruction or X-Men Legends if you haven't done so in the past.

Senior Member kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174 has a reputation beyond repute kenji174's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-24-2010 06:47 AM
    Threads

Smile

Your right. I saw the film and I went and bought the game the day after. I completed the story line in 5 hours whereas it took me longer on spiderman 2.
    I like both of your pictures especially the top one. I wish that I didnt pay £24.99 for it.
    When there is nothing left to protect then what do I fight for?

Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    Threads

I honestly didn't think that the game would be much different then Spiderman 2. Why? You can't make a game like this open-ended without the boring repetitive missions. That's the case with most movie based games.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

Senior Member -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman- has a reputation beyond repute -Batman-'s Avatar
    Gil
    My Mood
    Brooding
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2011 04:41 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Quote Originally Posted by Ichiro Matsuchani View Post
    I honestly didn't think that the game would be much different then Spiderman 2. Why? You can't make a game like this open-ended without the boring repetitive missions. That's the case with most movie based games.
    The diffrence is...Spider-Man 2 was actually more fun than this.

How do you DOWNGRADE so much?

Senior Member ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2007 02:09 PM
    Threads

Thanx for the heads up, I almost bought that game then i was thinking maybe i should wait.

Nerdius Maximus Gorion1928 has a spectacular aura about Gorion1928 has a spectacular aura about Gorion1928 has a spectacular aura about Gorion1928's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-07-2009 09:26 PM
    Threads

How do you manage to get a videogame developer that breaks what is already fixed? How does this happen?

A common mistake that people make when trying to design something completely foolproof was to underestimate the ingenuity of complete fools.

-Douglas Adams

Member nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface is just really nice nickinerdface's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-17-2007 10:49 AM
    Threads

john... john, my love... even the movie wasn't that great, these kids should know the video game is going to fail in more ways than one. i suggest grabbing the guitar hero guitar and hitting them upside the head with it. let me know how that goes.

[CENTER][CENTER] [B][FONT=Arial][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium]My boys are love!

Closed Thread

Thread Information