AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: What makes you unique??

Patapon Warrior zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet has a reputation beyond repute zyronet's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2009 11:27 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default What makes you unique??

Another topic..
    the title says it again, what makes you unique? what do you think you differ in other people?? maybe talents, skills, name it.. anything you can think..
    Let me change the idea of completely unique (sorry..), but hey everyone is original.. well then something like traits that differ you from others..
    Did you get the point?? ^^
    Post as the rules do..
    Thanks! thanks! n_n
    Last edited by zyronet; 05-16-2007 at 09:38 AM. Reason: adding explainations..

God of Jello Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling has a reputation beyond repute Rageling's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-18-2007 11:30 PM
    It's on a planet, now guess where I live!
    Threads

I'm a good actor and I have few odd...quirks, that would probably freak out most people, but I don't think that makes me completely unique. I don't think anyone has one thing that makes them completely unique because there will always be atleast one person out there with that trait. It's the combination of the different aspects of your personality that sets you aside from everybody else.

However I will say that I have some things about me that not many other people have. Like I said I'm a good actor, I have unique scar that comes from me somehow thrusting my thumb all the way into my side as though it were a knife, and some personal interests that most people find odd. I love penguins way to much and I adore gelatin.
    Last edited by Rageling; 05-16-2007 at 03:43 AM.
    Show your work.

8(2x+3x-15)+2=7+19
    8(5x-15)+2=26
    40x - 120 + 2 = 26
    40x - 118 = 26
    40x=I saw what you did with that thirteen year old.

A++

Addicted to Capernicus! Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse has a reputation beyond repute Sailor Lunar Eclipse's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2007 05:56 PM
    Threads

My attitude, and my clothes, most definitely. I don't wear what typical people do, I have my own style, and I like it. I also act very...goofy(?). I don't know what to call it but I'm not a typical human, that's for sure. Not to forget that I am extremely sensitive...

Junior Member Florien is a splendid one to behold Florien is a splendid one to behold Florien is a splendid one to behold Florien is a splendid one to behold Florien is a splendid one to behold Florien is a splendid one to behold Florien is a splendid one to behold Florien's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2007 05:26 AM
    Threads

i agree with the fact that no one is completly unigue, but yes there are some traits which set you apart from others.

my name for example is not very common, not even in my coutry where it's originally from.
    i don't know what else could make me unigue, but i'm always myself, and look at things from both ways.

I can do weird voices very well
    Last edited by Florien; 05-16-2007 at 05:29 AM.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

I don't like peanut butter

oh and i can resurrect the dead... that has to count for something

but the strangest thing about me is that I actually like calculus

~Luzifer
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

4: [Classified brah] Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris has a reputation beyond repute Eris's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Tuxedo Mask Rose Mario Question Block Pen
    Mentioned
    301 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-06-2015 01:53 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Everyone is born original. The trick is to not die a copy. It's perfectly okay to be a bit of an oddball. So long as you don't take it too far: You'll want to aim for "peculiar", not "insane in the membrane."

Hey look, Japan made a movie about me!

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

Unique huh?

I make fake hair , dreads and crin falls and other oddities.. A lot of people wear them, but not a lot of people take the time to make them.

Hmm.. I guess playing the guitar isn't unique, but maybe playing by ear is. I can't read notes. Same thing with the piano.

I don't know a lot of girls who are on a professional pool league, mine is sponsored by the APA and our tournaments usually take us to vegas if we win..

that's all I can think of...

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

Senior Member Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison has much to be proud of Anime is poison's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-17-2007 01:53 PM
    Threads

Hmmmm, I dunno really. Maybe my sense of humor. I've been told I'm pretty fun a couple of times
    The Greatest Tragedy in Final Fantasy History
    They know their job. Do you?

boopaloop! Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth has a reputation beyond repute Sephiroth's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-07-2010 03:17 PM
    Threads

I'm a polymathic autistic with an eidetic memory.
    泥の川に浸かった人生も悪くはない
    一度きりで終わるなら

Dark catgirl artist Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa has a reputation beyond repute Nespa's Avatar
    Gil
    Sneaky
    Mentioned
    10 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-16-2013 01:38 PM
    i am usealy lurking somewhere or being sneaky. use the pm button if you wish to reach me.
    Threads

i have a extra piece of chromosome and i am the only girl in my country who has that and can live a normal life.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

pm me for a free avatar or signature

Nespa's advise for newbie's: don't add someone's msn adress without asking them.
    my sigworks sig sets my wallpapers

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

My changing moods. . . I am either hyper or really run down. . . .

In my hyper states, I act like a 12 year old and run around until the cows come home.

In my bad moods, I completely shut down and withdraw into my shell.

Oh and then I am short, have dark brown hair. . .. and yeah, being me makes me unique XD.

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

The ability to fit in every crowd at school. (Inteligent, nerdy, lazy, atheletic, lazy, gangsta, lazy, band, ect, lazy, ect.) I can be everything due to my uncertainality of what personality I am.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

My name makes me unique. I've never met anyone with the same name as me and I know people from different countries that also have never ever heard anyone with my name and NONE of my classmates too. Also none of my teachers, none of my parents, relatives...
    My name's definately unique, I love it and still I hate it. It's not really a "name" either but more of a "word".
    Just imagine yourself having the name "Pencil". My name isn't pencil, but it's indeed a word <<;

Also that I'm Lao + Thai + Chinese without being sure that what's the biggest "part" of me makes me kinda unique. o_o; I need to talk to mom about that xD

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

My way to behave, people find it odd that I don't have problems adjusting to different kinds of age or whatever. If I'm hagging with little kids, I act like and play with them (they love me because of that xD), same for the people my age or even older.

But another thing must be my full name... my 2 last name don't sound like it (for crying out loud, they ARE names!). When a person doing paperwork for me asks me my full name, I tell them:

Secretarie: Names?
    Me: Blah Blah
    Secretarie: Lasts Names?
    Me: Blah Blah
    Secretarie: Oh, you can put your four names if you want to, there's no problem.
    Me: Those two are my last names...
    Secretarie: oO oh...

xD And, finally... I'm the only one in this country who has my mother's last name; and if I move to my mother's country, I'll be the only one with my father's last name.
    Last edited by Antares; 05-16-2007 at 01:45 PM. Reason: Typo ^^;
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    ×Inhumane and Beautiful×

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

Senior Member Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia has a reputation beyond repute Acnologia's Avatar
    Gil
    Tired
    Gifts Present Bomb Aquarius
    Mentioned
    55 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-17-2014 05:45 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Absolutely nothing.

ein, zwei, drei, vier bin endlich weg von Dir
    fünf, sechs, sieben, acht Du hast jetzt keine Macht

*in love with kyle busch* Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend has a reputation beyond repute Music Fiend's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-17-2011 12:01 PM
    Threads

Heh.

Who I am, makes me unique. There is no one out there who is exactly like me. I mean, there are other people who can draw; other people who are 5 foot 11 inches; other black guys whom are rock and roll lovers and/or talk like stoned surfers, without noticing it half of the time (but I think there are only like...ten of us left, that are/do both); other hardcore gamers....so on and so forth. But all the little quirks, talents, impefections, and desirables about me make me...umm..."me". The one and only. Maybe not by name, but definitely by being.

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by GaMeGoD View Post
    The ability to fit in every crowd at school. (Inteligent, nerdy, lazy, atheletic, lazy, gangsta, lazy, band, ect, lazy, ect.) I can be everything due to my uncertainality of what personality I am.
    haha you sure seem certain about being lazy, you listed it four times!!! ^.^

-nothin wrong with bein lazy tho-

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

Mother of Uru's 5 Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread has a reputation beyond repute Alicaryn Silentread's Avatar
    Gil
    Sassy
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2012 05:03 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Sunshinegasm Steam ID: trustedoctopus

What makes a person unique? Their personality, their looks, their voice, or what?

Why would I think I'm unique? What would possibly make me stand out amongst the rest of the world? If anything I had was unique about me, it would by my nature towards people. Selfless to a fault. I give all I have to give to the people I care about, and sometimes even to complete strangers. Even if they crush me in the long run, I stand back up and keep going, keep giving. I think that is what makes me unique.

*Edit* Oh and I suppose my name makes me unique. Kyrie. How many people do you know personally that have that name?
    Last edited by Alicaryn Silentread; 05-16-2007 at 12:40 PM.

Sebastian is my new waifu. >w<!!

Chronic WoW Player. ♥

Users Awaiting Email Confirmation
    AnimeLyrics Submitter Lv 2
    Levanter is just really nice Levanter is just really nice Levanter is just really nice Levanter is just really nice Levanter is just really nice Levanter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-12-2007 02:29 AM
    Threads
    AL Lyrics

The fact that I can admit that i'm just like everyone else. ^_~
    "It's the time you spent on your rose that makes your rose so important." -The Little Prince

boopaloop! UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera has a reputation beyond repute UrusaiSevera's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    8 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-07-2013 10:39 AM
    Trying to find the pot of gold at the end of the rainbow
    Threads

What makes me unique..... The fact that no one in this whole wide world is the same as I am ... thus I am unique

btw nice thread

Member russian_moon16 is infamous around these parts russian_moon16 is infamous around these parts russian_moon16's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-16-2007 11:15 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sailor Lunar Eclipse View Post
    My attitude, and my clothes, most definitely. I don't wear what typical people do, I have my own style, and I like it. I also act very...goofy(?). I don't know what to call it but I'm not a typical human, that's for sure. Not to forget that I am extremely sensitive...
    You really do dress unique! And you arnt 'goofy' your phsycoticly awsome!!!
    What makes me unique...well, the fact that I can be best friends with SLE and not go insane should be enough!! But seriusly, I say whats on my mind and I always stand up for my friends. I'm one of the most loyal people that I know of! I also have a wickidly nasty little mind! Haha!

~ Blessed Be ~
    Sailor Lunar Eclips is the greatest, bow down befor her!

Senior Member KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart is a name known to all KidHeart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-10-2007 09:34 PM
    Threads

Extremely high metabolism.
    Fit in with almost any crowd, all cuz of my detached nature and sense of humor.
    Extremely thick hair.
    Solve puzzles in seconds.

Anime fan.... Movie junkie.... Steel Trainee.... Thinker (sort of).... kidheart.

Member Demangirl is on a distinguished road Demangirl's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-16-2007 02:51 PM
    Threads

my actions...I can be hyper one moment then sleepy the next.
    "I am surrounded by many things that only show threw the light, i ask...should i venture further into the light to reveal my whole life or keep what is left hidden from the world so no one is to know what all has really happen to me threw my life?"

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Sephiroth View Post
    I'm a polymathic autistic with an eidetic memory.
    your a good at more then one thing, happen to have poor communication skills but have a good memory?

Oh and apparently you know that the real purpose of language is to inhibit communication in order to overinflate poor ideas. Just ask Calvin & Hobbes

~Luzifer
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by unspun View Post
    haha you sure seem certain about being lazy, you listed it four times!!! ^.^
    I'm very certain. I'm the "I do it later" person. 'nother example is that I like neatness but I'm no good at it as it requires work and time. Although online I'm not as lazy. You won't see me do much, if any, chatroom speak.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

Closed Thread

Thread Information