AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: Ranma(or something like that)

Senior Member prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty has a reputation beyond repute prettyketty's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-29-2008 01:42 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default Ranma(or something like that)

Can someone please tell me what this show is about?? I saw it for the first time yesterday and was so confuzzled......o_0....does anyone mind sharing any details about it with me??
    Always remember....... Yanagi ni kaze.

Sword~ Big Brother
    ~*Layla*~ - lil sis

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

it's about a boy who changes into a girl every time he gets wet with cold water (changes back with hot) his dad changes into a panda. He's supposed to marry a girl but they don't really get along (it's actually a love-hate type of relationship) and the show is about their story.

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

Riding Dirty Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama has a reputation beyond repute Famahama's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2014 10:43 AM
    Threads
    AW Wallpapers

There's a hundred plus episode. Some of them are pretty pointless. But still its an average to me. and there are more people who change into other things when doused with cold water(Eg. Boy > Piglet , Girl > Cat)
    Over-saturating since '07

The Rocker Witch Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares has a reputation beyond repute Antares's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-03-2008 12:51 PM
    Threads

It's done by Rumiko Takahashi, the same person that did Inuyasha. So, you'll notice that Human form Inuyasha looks like Ranma with longer untied hair, Myoga looks like Master Happosai and that Sango and Sesshoumaru use the same type of eye make up that Shampoo. All in all, Ranma is a comedy and not to very serious anime.
    The Member Formerly Known as ~*Haru*~

[ This is my World, and you can't Join it ]
    ×Inhumane and Beautiful×

You're a 90's kid when...
    You know that, before SpongeBob, the Snorkels inhabited the bottom of the Sea.

[~Set done by Megami~]

AG'S DADDY Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix has a reputation beyond repute Crimson Phoenix's Avatar
    Gil
    Amused
    Gifts Leo Katana
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-22-2012 01:17 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: Arosa Seijyu

Good old Ranma½... Well rather than describe it myself I found a description elsewhere for you:

A boy and his father travel to China to do martial arts training and go the mysterious pools of Juusenkyo. If one was to fall into any of the pools, when doused with cold water, they would turn into whatever had drowned into that pool. It just so happens Ranma and his father fall into the pools of the drowned girl and panda. Ranma, when doused with water, turns into a female and his father turns into a panda. Ranma engaged to the youngest Tendo daughter, Akane, is forced to marry her, but Akane being the boy hater that she is, objects. Lots of twists and silliness all around in this hilarious martial arts story of love.

Sig and Avatar made by Sadie
    Family is in my Journal

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Also a big part of it is about Ranma and his father (and I guess the rest of the people who turns into animals) trying to find a way to become normal again.

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

Senior Member kereen is infamous around these parts kereen is infamous around these parts kereen is infamous around these parts kereen is infamous around these parts kereen is infamous around these parts kereen is infamous around these parts kereen is infamous around these parts kereen is infamous around these parts kereen is infamous around these parts kereen is infamous around these parts kereen is infamous around these parts kereen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-18-2007 09:20 AM
    Threads

Default ranma

ranma is just random. its so funny , i'm totally addicted to it

Closed Thread

Thread Information