AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
Results 1 to 25 of 27

Thread: Legend of Zelda on Wii

  1. #1
    Junior Member wii4mii will become famous soon enough wii4mii's Avatar
    Gil
    100.00
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-26-2007 11:59 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    U.S.
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    5
    Rep Power
    0

    Cool Legend of Zelda on Wii

    I think Twilight Princess was the best Zelda game ever made...PERIOD>

    I want to know what you think.

    P.S.

    I'm new here. Hey Everybody

  2. #2
    Member RockStar is just really nice RockStar is just really nice RockStar is just really nice RockStar is just really nice RockStar is just really nice RockStar's Avatar
    Gil
    1,680.00
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 03:14 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Manteca, Ca
    Age
    24
    Threads
    6
    Posts
    84
    Rep Power
    12

    Default

    it was ok but i thought it was too weird... i really liked the 64 games and the wind waker... but i didn't hink this one was quite as great... i guess it was cool that it was motion control...

  3. #3
    #TEAMONODERA (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_) has a reputation beyond repute (_YvOnSo_)'s Avatar
    Gil
    7,299.83
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inspired
    Gifts Coffee
    Mentioned
    31 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-20-2014 01:47 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jan 2007
    Location
    Behind you
    Age
    23
    Threads
    96
    Posts
    2,199
    Rep Power
    2074

    Default

    I really want to play the game, though. I always heard about it at school and on G4 all the time.

    And if u wanna create ur own welcoming thread, just make ur own on the introduction forum, k. And, o yeah... Hi.
    I'm (_YvOnSo_), aka Von. You can call me either.


    If you play, message me your username.


    (_YvOnSo_) Artwork
    Check out some of my work!

  4. #4
    Senior Member Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki has a reputation beyond repute Gouki's Avatar
    Gil
    0.34
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-15-2011 03:52 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Aug 2006
    Threads
    15
    Posts
    1,555
    Rep Power
    660
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 360 is where its at

    Default

    I thought it was a great game it was alittle differnt from all the other Zelda games.

  5. #5
    Member Eternal Dream is a glorious beacon of light Eternal Dream is a glorious beacon of light Eternal Dream is a glorious beacon of light Eternal Dream is a glorious beacon of light Eternal Dream is a glorious beacon of light Eternal Dream's Avatar
    Gil
    1,520.00
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-30-2007 11:51 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2006
    Age
    23
    Threads
    0
    Posts
    76
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    I play once and I liked!!!
    Mainly coz u play doing the moviments!!!!
    And I enjoy LINK as a wolf!!!
    *Eternal Dream*
    **YUMI**

    THE KAKASHI-SENSEI ADDICTED ONE
    DEATH NOTE
    I LOVE "L"

  6. #6
    Mahal Kita Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki has a reputation beyond repute Tsuneki's Avatar
    Gil
    166,877.05
    My Mood
    Innocent
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-10-2007 05:51 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2006
    Location
    Right behind you.
    Age
    8
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    7,365
    Rep Power
    951

    Default

    I played once at the game store! xD *Game Stop*
    It was fun, but it took me forever to figure how to use the controls!
    ~ Beautiful set by Sinny ~
    [Neki's Facebook]
    I'm back <3

  7. #7
    Senior Member ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess is a name known to all ShadowGoddess's Avatar
    Gil
    2,320.00
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-09-2007 07:34 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    On the darkside of the moon
    Age
    22
    Threads
    5
    Posts
    116
    Rep Power
    13

    Default

    That was the first game I played on my Wii ^^ I loved it very much and I finished the whole game there a few days ago, after playing it for 2 weeks non-stop, but I find after you complete once, it gets boring =S

    PM me if you wanna join my family; or for a friend!
    |::- Sakura Itachi-Little Sister -::|

    <3

  8. #8
    The Blue Fighter The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron has a brilliant future The Blue Baron's Avatar
    Gil
    1,009,150.74
    My Mood
    Stuck
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-05-2014 10:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2006
    Location
    Im living in this world half dead half alive finding myself.....
    Threads
    25
    Posts
    415
    Rep Power
    23

    Default

    I don't know about this one being the best

  9. #9
    Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    11,850,190.40
    Gender
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Threads
    37
    Posts
    2,723
    Rep Power
    4476

    Default

    I am interested to hear which you thought was better, and what you thought was better about it. Please do elaborate!


    Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!


    Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

    You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

  10. #10
    Senior Member Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz has much to be proud of Starblaiz's Avatar
    Gil
    2,160.00
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-26-2008 11:17 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    May 2007
    Location
    Texas
    Age
    26
    Threads
    0
    Posts
    108
    Rep Power
    21

    Default

    Yeah, I just may agree with you about it being the best. My main problem with it was that there was no magic to speak of. But I loved the techniques you could learn from past Link/skeleton. I felt a sense of accomplishment everytime I got one right :P and welcome, I'm pretty new too ^^
    These are the Pokedexes I'm working on right now:

    Diamond Pokedex:
    Seen 376
    Obtained 320

    Leaf Green Pokedex:
    Seen 149
    Obtained 72

    Emerald pokedex:
    Seen 18
    Obtained 3
    ...how embarrassing

  11. #11
    Member Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic has a reputation beyond repute Relic's Avatar
    Gil
    1,760.00
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-23-2008 03:19 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2002
    Location
    Escondido CA
    Age
    29
    Threads
    12
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    44

    Default

    well for those of us who have yet to get a Wii thankfully there is a version of Twilight Princess for the Game Cube also. Though it does not have the distinctive Wii controller (which i did get to play the first areas of the game with) it is still a great game

  12. #12
    I'm just so Domo! Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku has a reputation beyond repute Dengaku's Avatar
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-30-2010 07:31 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Nov 2006
    Location
    The graveyard known as highschool.
    Threads
    6
    Posts
    213
    Rep Power
    135

    Default

    It's fun. Challenging, but fun. ^^

    Made by me. =D

  13. #13
    Member Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz is a splendid one to behold Dragonshaz's Avatar
    Gil
    1,760.00
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2009 02:35 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2006
    Age
    24
    Threads
    12
    Posts
    88
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    Yup zelda is one of the best games to be created in wii,it showed the pontential of wii,its so cool the way you move the remotes and slice and dice wham!! lol

    Signature created by Dragonshaz

  14. #14
    A l0zer LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller is a name known to all LegendKiller's Avatar
    Gil
    5,978,964.00
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    01-03-2010 08:00 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Virginia
    Age
    24
    Threads
    0
    Posts
    62
    Rep Power
    15

    Default

    The game is pretty sick and I enjoyed playing it. I just think..that the bosses were a little to easy cause I beat it in a short amount of time and i was hoping the game would be a little longer but I cant argue cause it was still a well thought out game to be played.

  15. #15
    Senior Member Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy has a reputation beyond repute Gr1mmy's Avatar
    Gil
    5,640.00
    Gender
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-03-2009 10:28 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Apr 2007
    Location
    Maryland
    Age
    20
    Threads
    7
    Posts
    282
    Rep Power
    260

    Default

    Coulda made Ganondorf a little, no a lot harder to beat... So much fun... Even though it took so long, I want more...

  16. #16
    Junior Member lindo is a jewel in the rough lindo is a jewel in the rough lindo is a jewel in the rough lindo's Avatar
    Gil
    140.00
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-30-2007 07:32 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2007
    Location
    JedDah in ksa
    Age
    23
    Threads
    0
    Posts
    7
    Rep Power
    0

    Cool

    zelda iz on of ma best Games .. I love it man ..
    but it's been boring ,,



    Ju$t
    Cute & lonely

  17. #17
    Junior Member tddawg is on a distinguished road tddawg's Avatar
    Gil
    380.00
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-21-2007 10:17 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jul 2007
    Threads
    6
    Posts
    19
    Rep Power
    0

    Talking i agree

    out of all the zelda games this is the best so far bad news it's short and the bosses are pretty easy [like every other zelda game] good news everything else graphics are superb the storyline is good and the wii is a huge bonus to play and actually slice to attack a monster awesome a 9.5 out of 10
    I didnt come this way to lose which means i aint goin out with out a fight pm me if u want a friend
    can u help with the reputation by givin me some thanks

  18. #18
    100% Vitamin C Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan has a reputation beyond repute Ami~chan's Avatar
    Gil
    110,082.96
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-21-2008 08:57 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Jun 2003
    Location
    Where the mosquitos and rednecks roam.
    Age
    24
    Threads
    92
    Posts
    3,577
    Rep Power
    710

    Default

    It's definately a Zelda game, and a great one at that. While many aspects of the game reflected what we've come to expect in a Zelda games, it introduced new things as well.

    I loved the dungeons, with the Temple of Time dungeon being my absolute favorite. The dungeons were difficult, but not so difficult as to where you didn't want to play anymore. Puzzles were puzzling, but very satisfying to solve. I loved the make-over on some of the classic Zelda enemies, such as the Beamos and Skullatollos (sp?).

    Music was great; Koji Kondo never lets me down. Themes for dungeons matched the atmosphere (Snowpeak ruins theme was a particular favourite) and was dynamic without being overwelming.

    Items were fun to use. Can't say much; some of the newer items were a welcome to the already huge variety.


    I've played through this game two or three times, and I'm still having fun. I'm definately a Zelda fan at heart, and as much as I'm biased, I can't tell you enough how great of a game this is. While I don't think it's as good as Ocarina of Time, it's only a thousandth away from it.

    It's a great buy, and worth it well.
    -Back! From Outer Space!-
    -Soldats Royal Family-

  19. #19
    Senior Member Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista has a reputation beyond repute Bassoonista's Avatar
    Gil
    5,305.31
    Gender
    My Mood
    Inpain
    Gifts Rainbow Ribbon 104 - Cubone Saxophone
    Mentioned
    9 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2014 05:15 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Feb 2007
    Location
    USA
    Age
    25
    Threads
    3
    Posts
    986
    Rep Power
    659
    Gamer IDs

    Wii Code: 1924-2316-9778-0248

    Default

    I don't have a Wii, but I do have the GCN version.

    It was better then Wind Waker (that's one thing for sure!) but not better then Ocarina of Time.

    ~Made by me~
    (It's actually of my bassoon!)



  20. #20
    #38 kiNkIE Member [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe]'s Avatar
    Gil
    15,981.42
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2009 07:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    In a place down the road and round the corner
    Age
    26
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    156

    Default

    I made a post on this at another forum I'm just gonna copy and paste some of it here...

    "In my own personal opinion (whether or not you agree), Twilight Princess was somewhat a let down"

    "Now I've been a long time fan of the Zelda series playing (and completing) almost every game to date! Now don't get me wrong I like Twilight Princess, unfortunately certain aspects of the game made it boring and well I suppose you could use the word 'suck'."

    "To quickly summarize things up...

    Graphics: The graphics are the one thing that cannot be faulted. They follow the OoT/MM style with some nice improvements.

    Sounds: The music in TP was weak, watered down versions from previous titles. The Zelda series is an epic one and the music needs to match that! The music just didn't cut it. Also they've stuck with the text-based style dialouge, I feel this however was a good move (No Zelda game should use voice acting).

    Story/Gameplay: The story wasn't too bad, I liked it and the ending was pretty sweet. I thought the Twilight world was a bit dull... just an orange scaled version of the original I wouldn't mind so much if it was like ALttP's Dark world which if you entered it unlocked new areas, but no. The enemies I felt lacked in character (at least those from the Twilight realm), they were all the same really. I actually liked the hidden skills, I feel they were a nice touch (especially since you're weilding the Master Sword, sorta need some cool techniques). The teleporting was sorta nice but as soon as you get that Epona is somewhat useless and you never really use her again. Zelda games are known for the magic and this game just comes along and does away with it! I couldn't get over this, I hated it, no fire/ice/light arrows and just no nothing like that.

    Difficulty: This game is easy, ridiculously easy... collecting the heart pieces is almost a waste of time! The enemies were slow and easy to kill, when you did get hit the damage was minimal. The boss fights were WAY too easy... they rarely even attacked (or never really seemed like they attacked).

    Items: New items!? The Spinner, this was a nifty spinning top you'd use to ride across a wall with (given the wall had the groove needed), and also to sit in a groove on the floor where you'd spin and make the floor turn, rise or sink (whatever!). The Ball and Chain you'd spin the ball in the air then let it go to smash through ice blocks and other things albeit was pretty crap. The Clawshot was just the Hookshot only you couldn't use it to latch on to useful things you'd use it in dungeons to latch on to certain coloured dots (there are some outside dungeons to but y'know)! The most useful thing you could use it on were the vines you'd climb (you can get a double clawshot which is nice). The Rod of Domination you'd use to control statues, move them around and such. The bombs with the legs and such (forgot what they're called) I'd just prefer the Bombchu's (they were cool). I liked the whole bomb/arrow combo, nice feature! Also with the hawkeye, but didn't really need that.

    TP is way too easy... you could almost complete this game with minimum hearts (three) and your Sword! Using the aforementioned items when required in the dungeons. Unfortunately, the Wii's unique control system wasn't taken full advantage of either! The sword control could have been better... although it's not too say it wasn't cool."

    "The cut-scenes were too dull, there was no real action!"

    "Some good points for TP!? The fact that Link's fairy was mute wasn't bad, plus you could just not point the remote at the screen and not see it at all (when playing I hardly noticed it ^^; though I like the fairy lol!), Midna was a great addition to the character list and probably one of the coolest characters through the Zelda series! The hidden skills, and different costumes were cool. The fact that rather than being just different coloured tunics as in OoT, they each had there own style to them! The being able to battle while riding Epona was nice."

    "What needed changing in TP!?
    The music! This game had a pretty epic storyline and the music needed to match that rather than be watered down versions from previous titles. A couple more new items with more creativity and use! Harder dungeons (they were pretty simple). Better boss fights, harder with a little more action! A reason for collecting items, the hearts for instance make the game harder so you actually NEED them! The magic! The elemental arrows and such! Better enemies with some intelligence!"


    I doubt anyone will agree really but not that I hated the game or anything I liked it and was entertaining but you know... just my opinion heh!

    Ocarina of Time will always be number one.
    Set by Yuuiki <3
    (Dark Kaisen, -Sei-, Monkii etc.)

  21. #21
    Serenith's pet Crocodile Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani has a reputation beyond repute Ichiro Matsuchani's Avatar
    Gil
    220,207,052.00
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-08-2010 03:37 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Dec 2005
    Location
    Somewhere within the threads of reality
    Threads
    44
    Posts
    2,058
    Rep Power
    714

    Default

    My main problem with TP was that they were still using synthesized orchestras for their soundtrack. They did have a full orchestra for the trailer, but that was it. Really had my hopes up, too.

    Obviously, it's the best looking Zelda game there is. I still prefer Ocarina of Time, since it seemed to have more of an impact when it came out than Twilight Princess had.
    Sig by -Ookami-, thank you Ookami!

    Elder Scrolls Oblivion: A Tale Retold

    http://www.animeforum.com/showthread.php?t=94454

  22. #22
    The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    13,923.30
    Gender
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 11:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    On this one road with houses on it
    Threads
    18
    Posts
    615
    Rep Power
    281
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Pita26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by [Deathscythe] View Post
    I made a post on this at another forum I'm just gonna copy and paste some of it here...

    "In my own personal opinion (whether or not you agree), Twilight Princess was somewhat a let down"

    "Now I've been a long time fan of the Zelda series playing (and completing) almost every game to date! Now don't get me wrong I like Twilight Princess, unfortunately certain aspects of the game made it boring and well I suppose you could use the word 'suck'."

    "To quickly summarize things up...

    Graphics: The graphics are the one thing that cannot be faulted. They follow the OoT/MM style with some nice improvements.

    Sounds: The music in TP was weak, watered down versions from previous titles. The Zelda series is an epic one and the music needs to match that! The music just didn't cut it. Also they've stuck with the text-based style dialouge, I feel this however was a good move (No Zelda game should use voice acting).

    Story/Gameplay: The story wasn't too bad, I liked it and the ending was pretty sweet. I thought the Twilight world was a bit dull... just an orange scaled version of the original I wouldn't mind so much if it was like ALttP's Dark world which if you entered it unlocked new areas, but no. The enemies I felt lacked in character (at least those from the Twilight realm), they were all the same really. I actually liked the hidden skills, I feel they were a nice touch (especially since you're weilding the Master Sword, sorta need some cool techniques). The teleporting was sorta nice but as soon as you get that Epona is somewhat useless and you never really use her again. Zelda games are known for the magic and this game just comes along and does away with it! I couldn't get over this, I hated it, no fire/ice/light arrows and just no nothing like that.

    Difficulty: This game is easy, ridiculously easy... collecting the heart pieces is almost a waste of time! The enemies were slow and easy to kill, when you did get hit the damage was minimal. The boss fights were WAY too easy... they rarely even attacked (or never really seemed like they attacked).

    Items: New items!? The Spinner, this was a nifty spinning top you'd use to ride across a wall with (given the wall had the groove needed), and also to sit in a groove on the floor where you'd spin and make the floor turn, rise or sink (whatever!). The Ball and Chain you'd spin the ball in the air then let it go to smash through ice blocks and other things albeit was pretty crap. The Clawshot was just the Hookshot only you couldn't use it to latch on to useful things you'd use it in dungeons to latch on to certain coloured dots (there are some outside dungeons to but y'know)! The most useful thing you could use it on were the vines you'd climb (you can get a double clawshot which is nice). The Rod of Domination you'd use to control statues, move them around and such. The bombs with the legs and such (forgot what they're called) I'd just prefer the Bombchu's (they were cool). I liked the whole bomb/arrow combo, nice feature! Also with the hawkeye, but didn't really need that.

    TP is way too easy... you could almost complete this game with minimum hearts (three) and your Sword! Using the aforementioned items when required in the dungeons. Unfortunately, the Wii's unique control system wasn't taken full advantage of either! The sword control could have been better... although it's not too say it wasn't cool."

    "The cut-scenes were too dull, there was no real action!"

    "Some good points for TP!? The fact that Link's fairy was mute wasn't bad, plus you could just not point the remote at the screen and not see it at all (when playing I hardly noticed it ^^; though I like the fairy lol!), Midna was a great addition to the character list and probably one of the coolest characters through the Zelda series! The hidden skills, and different costumes were cool. The fact that rather than being just different coloured tunics as in OoT, they each had there own style to them! The being able to battle while riding Epona was nice."

    "What needed changing in TP!?
    The music! This game had a pretty epic storyline and the music needed to match that rather than be watered down versions from previous titles. A couple more new items with more creativity and use! Harder dungeons (they were pretty simple). Better boss fights, harder with a little more action! A reason for collecting items, the hearts for instance make the game harder so you actually NEED them! The magic! The elemental arrows and such! Better enemies with some intelligence!"


    I doubt anyone will agree really but not that I hated the game or anything I liked it and was entertaining but you know... just my opinion heh!

    Ocarina of Time will always be number one.
    Actually, i gotta agree with you. TP wasnt bad, but its wasnt that good either. The puzzles, in my opinion, were tedious at best. None of them were really hard, they were so incredibly obvious that it made you wanna throw the Wii remote at the screen...or at least i did.

    Sure, the game wasnt bad, but lets be honest here, it wasnt that great either. The game just didnt spark my interest and while the story wasnt bad, the game itself bored me to no end. I remember playing Zelda on my gameboy or on my old NES and loving it to death, even the games on the N64 were good, but i gotta wonder after playing TP, is the next gonna be, well, that bad?
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.


    Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

  23. #23
    Myself Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex has a reputation beyond repute Regex's Avatar
    Gil
    11,850,190.40
    Gender
    Mentioned
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-04-2008 12:30 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2003
    Location
    Portland, OR
    Threads
    37
    Posts
    2,723
    Rep Power
    4476

    Default

    Honestly, this was a much better game than Ocarina of Time. They improved upon every aspect of that game. If you didn't think the music changed from Ocarina of Time, I don't know what to tell you.. It was synthesized, but it was new.

    But if you've been following the Zelda series since the beginning, you would know that A Link To the Past is the best game of the bunch.


    Animepedia.com -- Part of the Anime Globe network.
    Come share your wealth of anime knowledge with the world!


    Quote Originally Posted by Eris View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by ~Jack of Blades~ View Post
    Because evaporation is a ninja ...so you can't see it =o
    You know it's true.

    You leave a glass of water, turn your back and WH-WH-WH-WH-WHAM! You've got 5 shurikens in your back.

  24. #24
    The two armed man!!! Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose has a reputation beyond repute Zanethose's Avatar
    Gil
    13,923.30
    Gender
    Gifts Fuuko Starfish
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-28-2009 11:14 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Oct 2004
    Location
    On this one road with houses on it
    Threads
    18
    Posts
    615
    Rep Power
    281
    Gamer IDs

    Gamertag: Pita26

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Regex View Post
    Honestly, this was a much better game than Ocarina of Time. They improved upon every aspect of that game. If you didn't think the music changed from Ocarina of Time, I don't know what to tell you.. It was synthesized, but it was new.

    But if you've been following the Zelda series since the beginning, you would know that A Link To the Past is the best game of the bunch.
    Hahaha, believe it or not, i was gonna state that i thought that A Link to the Past was the best but i held off from it haha.

    But I dont know, I agree that it was a better game than Ocarina of Time but it just seemed, i dont know, old. The game felt like i had played every aspect of it before and nothing really jumped out to me and made me want to sit and play the game for more than half an hour.

    I dont know, it wasnt a bad game i suppose, it just didnt catch my interest.
    My art thread.
    My Deviant Art page.


    Thanks for the avvy and sig Bucky Katt!
    Are you a fan?

  25. #25
    #38 kiNkIE Member [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe] has a reputation beyond repute [Deathscythe]'s Avatar
    Gil
    15,981.42
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2009 07:13 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Join Date
    Sep 2005
    Location
    In a place down the road and round the corner
    Age
    26
    Threads
    4
    Posts
    786
    Rep Power
    156

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zanethose View Post
    it just seemed, i dont know, old. The game felt like i had played every aspect of it before and nothing really jumped out to me and made me want to sit and play the game
    That's exactly how it is! It's not bad but with nothing really new, not what it could have been (or should have been).

    About ALttP being the best? I have to disagree, for me it was OoT probably because it was the first game I actually got to play in the Zelda series (I know that's quite sad T.T. I'd definately have to pick ALttP as the very close second though!
    Set by Yuuiki <3
    (Dark Kaisen, -Sei-, Monkii etc.)

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

     

Similar Threads

  1. The new Legend of Zelda game is going to suck people
    By Lord Garma Zabi in forum Video Games
    Replies: 26
    Last Post: 10-11-2005, 10:56 AM
  2. Legend of Dragoon?
    By Sir_Twist in forum Video Games
    Replies: 36
    Last Post: 09-18-2005, 12:36 PM
  3. Wath´s is the best Legend of Zelda game?
    By Shido Tatsuhiko in forum Video Games
    Replies: 2
    Last Post: 08-02-2005, 08:02 PM
  4. Enter The Twilight Legend
    By Twilight Legend in forum Introductions
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: 07-04-2005, 03:38 AM
  5. Legend Of Dragoon
    By leigh2345 in forum Video Games
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 06-18-2005, 03:34 PM

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts