AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: for you who is the weakest captain??

Senior Member black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 05:39 AM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Default for you who is the weakest captain??

for you who is the weakest captain??

for me it would be captain tousen
    everybody lies!!

Kick off your stilettos .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat has a reputation beyond repute .Lovebeat's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-30-2010 06:59 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries
    AW Wallpapers

Soi Fong... o.o can't really remember any good fighting scenes with her xD but that might be just me and my memory.

Also I'd say Unohana Retsu, she doesn't fight, but heal. But it shouldn't count as the "weakest" captain since healing is... awesome :x

No lies, just love. | tumblr | deviantart (dead)

The banished one FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil is a glorious beacon of light FallenDevil's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    04-10-2008 08:43 AM
    Threads

Mayuri Kurotsuchi, although even though i hate it Hitsugaya is pretty weak as well

Senior Member Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 11:22 AM
    Threads

Probably, Retsu. She does have a very good power (healing), but it's not for fighting. The weakest one that actually does fights may be Mayuri. Granted, his fighting style doesn't seem to be based upon strenght.

Senior Member WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 02:20 AM
    Threads

I would have to say Hitsugaya, based on the level of difficulty that it took him to just defeat one of the números. I mean, it wasn't actually difficult, but for a captain, it took way too much time. And his strongest attack, the ice prison, directly hit Luppi but didn't manage to kill him. Of course, Luppi wasn't fine, but he wasn't going to die anytime soon. Since that arrancar didn't really deserve to be the 6th Espada (more like the 9th or 10th), it shows to me that Hitsugaya's probably the weakest.

I would have to guess Soi Fon and Mayuri would be the next. I mean, we've never seen, say, Unohana battle, so we don't know if she's the weakest, or mid-tier, though I doubt she'd be along the lines of Byakuya or Ichimaru.
    “I found one day in school a boy of medium size ill-treating a smaller boy. I expostulated, but he replied: 'The bigs hit me, so I hit the babies; that's fair.' In these words he epitomized the history of the human race.” –Bertrand Russell

Thanks to Chimes for the Avatar

Dark Angel from Hell Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389 has a reputation beyond repute Hitsugaya389's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-01-2008 09:20 PM
    Threads

probally soi fong or the 8th
    I'm Back~!

Sorry I was gone so long! I had so much to do!

Senior Member .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:. has a reputation beyond repute .:Shinigami:.'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-08-2007 10:51 AM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: I dont wanna tell

Captain Mayuri and Soi Fong.
    Mayuri only heals and really doesnt really have a zanpakto to fight with.
    Soi Fong Because she was easilly beaten by Yoruichi.

D.Gray-Man Quote-
    "My left is for the Akuma. My right is for the humans. Both define me. Both are important to me... so now I will answer you. These humans... and these Akuma... BRING THEM SALVATION!" -Allen Walker Volume 9

Member xx_anime_luver_xx is a splendid one to behold xx_anime_luver_xx is a splendid one to behold xx_anime_luver_xx is a splendid one to behold xx_anime_luver_xx is a splendid one to behold xx_anime_luver_xx is a splendid one to behold xx_anime_luver_xx is a splendid one to behold xx_anime_luver_xx is a splendid one to behold xx_anime_luver_xx is a splendid one to behold xx_anime_luver_xx's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2007 06:40 PM
    Threads

soi fon or tousen

I poof in-and-out. I live where I poof-in-and-out...

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Sajin

Junior Member UchihaHunter is on a distinguished road UchihaHunter's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-20-2007 08:51 PM
    Threads

Soi Fong, weak?

She was moving at the same speed, no, faster than Yoruichi in the beginning, which means she's around Byakuya's speed, since Yoruichi pwned Byakuya in speed. In addition, she has a technique that makes her even more ownage and we haven't even seen her Bankai...

The weakest to me would be Kurotsuchi Mayuri. If you know what his Zanpaktou's abilities are, you could beat him. Of course, he had bad luck in meeting with the only person out of the protagonists that could move while paralyzed. Behind him, I would think Komamura, since he seems to be more of a new captain that relies primarily on brute force. I don't he could beat Kenpachi in a brute force match, and I don't think he has enough finesse/kidou prowess to defeat Soi Fong or Hitsugaya.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Soifon OWNS EVERYONE IN SPEED. but Tousen is some what strong. If odnt have any sense what ca you do. And his soul slayer isnt his.

Senior Member Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber is a name known to all Slumber's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-23-2007 11:22 AM
    Threads

Soi Fon seems to fall into the same catagory as Mayuri; Their fighting styles aren't built around being physicly stronger than the opponent.

Senior Member WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName has much to be proud of WhatIsAUserName's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-29-2007 02:20 AM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by UchihaHunter View Post
    Soi Fong, weak?

She was moving at the same speed, no, faster than Yoruichi in the beginning, which means she's around Byakuya's speed, since Yoruichi pwned Byakuya in speed. In addition, she has a technique that makes her even more ownage and we haven't even seen her Bankai...

The weakest to me would be Kurotsuchi Mayuri. If you know what his Zanpaktou's abilities are, you could beat him. Of course, he had bad luck in meeting with the only person out of the protagonists that could move while paralyzed. Behind him, I would think Komamura, since he seems to be more of a new captain that relies primarily on brute force. I don't he could beat Kenpachi in a brute force match, and I don't think he has enough finesse/kidou prowess to defeat Soi Fong or Hitsugaya.
    Considering how Soi Fong didn't even use her bankai against Yoruichi, I would have to assume that she's not the person who can use it with relative ease, and it would have been even less effective against her enemies than shunko. And she also had an emotional breakdown, which is something that I can't quite remember seeing any other captain go through.

And Komamura actually impressed Zaraki when he broke the ground using the pressure of his zanpakuto alone, which speaks that it's not a feat that can easily be done. As for Soi Fong and Hitsugaya, I can only remember one time that the latter actually used a kido spell, and the former seems to be composed sheerly of hand-to-hand combat finesse, and nothing much besides it. I wouldn't put Komamura in the lower tiers of captains. I think he need a rematch with Zaraki; I would have to say that in their first fight, Komamura would have won.

This would have to be ranking of the weakest captains, from worst to best, based on what we've seen:

Hitsugaya
    Soi Fong
    Mayuri
    Tousen
    (I speculate that Kenpachi or Unohana goes here, but we haven't seen enough)
    “I found one day in school a boy of medium size ill-treating a smaller boy. I expostulated, but he replied: 'The bigs hit me, so I hit the babies; that's fair.' In these words he epitomized the history of the human race.” –Bertrand Russell

Thanks to Chimes for the Avatar

Senior Member Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams has a reputation beyond repute Fragile.Dreams's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-29-2007 11:59 PM
    Threads

Yeah I think Tousen is the weakest and he annoys me anyway.

But I do agree with WhatIsAUserName and the list they wrote.

[ Ever So Curious ] Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday has a reputation beyond repute Wednesday's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-16-2007 04:57 PM
    Threads

Retsu, she is all deffencive.. nothing majorly cool about her.
    Alone

Left Behind

Forgotten

Wednesday

Senior Member sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12 has a reputation beyond repute sakushi12's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-23-2007 03:21 AM
    Threads

i think its Retsu because she only heals and i never saw her fight!

http://www.bleach13squad.proboards66.com/index.cgi
    http://bsscphil.proboards57.com/inde...tion=bookmarks
    Yami no chikara o himeshi kagi yo
    Shin no sugata o ware no mae ni shimese
    Keiyaku no moto Sakura ga meijiru
    Release!
    Nanji no arubeki sugata ni modore!
    Clow Card!

Senior Member black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26 has a reputation beyond repute black26's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2007 05:39 AM
    Threads

i also agree that Retsu and Toshiro are weak
    everybody lies!!

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Kenpachi Zaraki Weak,

No NO he is one of the strongest captains even without his Shikai or bankai. He Owns Sajin and Tousen with both using bankai. For one he held his own against Ichigo and his endurance is something to be fearful of. Dont get me wrong he could hold a candle to Aizen or Yamamoto But he could come close to beating Jushiro and The other one the Lazy captian. Also Alot of people fear Retsu because of her power. So that tells us that she must be strong in some way. Mayuri is the weakest. He lost to Uyruu. Also Zaraki would just stad their and let byakuya hiit him with his shikai and bankai. he woyuld take the pain smile and cut into Sanbuzaku sending the petals flying everywhere. the only person that couls have a chance to KILL him is Yamamoto. so baciclyy Zaraki is in the ranks of the strongest not the weakest. Ichigo could own every captain but Aizen and Yamamoto.

Also the 8th weak Hell to the naw.

He is one of the Captains at use dual soul slayers. He uses flash steps and as Yamamoto said in his fight with the 8th and Jushiro he said.

"Wow one step and you made to their and back you have gotten stronger." So yeahif yamamoto said something like that to you it must mean something. It would take Byakuya about three steps but one flash step and you move from one place to about 70 miles away then yeah thats good.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 07-05-2007 at 09:44 PM.

Member Elysian Sunrise will become famous soon enough Elysian Sunrise's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 07:38 PM
    Threads

Probably Sajin or Tosen?
    Keep smiling, it makes people wonder what you're up to!

Junior Member wakookaka is on a distinguished road wakookaka's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-08-2007 03:24 PM
    Threads

Well obviously Unohana, but other than that Mayuri and Tousen. Also a little Hitsugaya unfortunately :x

Senior Member hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2007 07:20 PM
    Threads

Points on why Unohana Retsu is NOT the weakest captain
    -she is a healer and as far as i know healers can do much more damage that pure fighters because they know how and where to hit people to get the desired effects (such as paralysis, quick fatigue etc)

-although her squad (4th squad:relief and medical specialists) is considered "weak" by other squads (11th squad in particular), she is respected (and feared by 11th squad people) by her subordinates.

-She was the first one to figure out where Aizen was hiding (even under the influence of Aizen's soul slayer)and was the first to realize that tousen was the only person who cannot be affected by the soul slayer's ability

As for me, the weakest would probably Hitsugaya Toushiro, why?
    -he is too young and therefore he has not yet mastered his soul slayer (which has the reputation of being THE most powerful water-ice type soul slayer)

-He got beat by Aizen even in bankai mode (Aizen needed only one slash to take him down)

-he almost lost to arrancar #11 (Shaolong Qufang), and had to use his full power to win
    Last edited by hokiboshi; 07-15-2007 at 09:10 AM.
    sig made by myself

Senior Member CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei has a reputation beyond repute CherryMei's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-30-2007 04:16 AM
    Threads

i agree with hokiboshi retsu is not the weakest captain it shoukd be tosen
    • CherryMei Sig.made by my bessie hatoko_hinata

Junior Member Kurotsuchi Nemu is on a distinguished road Kurotsuchi Nemu's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 02:15 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: none

yeah nobody has ever seen retsu fight so it would be her she's juat a healer
    not a fighter
    Nemu-fan
    http://www.freewebs.com/nemu-chan

Hello everyone its me Miyamoto Rebecca

Senior Member hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi is just really nice hokiboshi's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-13-2007 07:20 PM
    Threads

i'd rather not be in her way when she really does fight. because her fighting abilities are still a mystery and i can only speculate that her skills are comparable to Ukitake or Kyoraku taicho (besides, her healing abilities are legendary, so why shouldnt her fighting skills be?)
    sig made by myself

Junior Member Hibiskiss is on a distinguished road Hibiskiss's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-19-2007 10:12 PM
    Threads

Personally I think.....Tousen......
    *Seductively spinning my webs*

Closed Thread
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information