AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread

Thread: relationships

Senior Member ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-10-2007 02:09 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

Wink relationships

Relationships in my words are killing X_X, Evertime i try to like someone more then just a friend i turns out as this
    1) they have a gf
    2) they are just "acting" nice to me
    3) we will be together and I find out he is a complete jerk
    4) I give up on him, but he liked me.. he gives up on trying goes with someone else then i like him again...

just by looking at that you can see this.. my life is screwed up.. . but the one most thing that i hate is when a guy will be the sweetest guy and he truly is, lead you on then you find out he has a girlfriend and he "forgot" to tell you... i hope i'm the only person with these problems cause they all suck.. big time

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

nah, you're not the only one. Before I met my husband, I had dates, and then I had boyfriends, the dates were always good, even if there was more than one, but every time I decided to have an actual boyfriend, (basically any time I put real effort into the relationship) I ended up getting stabbed in the back, so I just stopped putting in effort all together, and love found me. Sometimes, you find it when you're not looking for it, and then maybe you can know that it's meant to be. I've never been happier, and it's been 4 years now. (truth be told no other relationship of mine lasted over 6 months)

just focus on living for a while, and just having fun, that way when you look back on life, you really feel like you lived. You don't want to turn into one of those bitter old hag cat ladies who hates the world because she looked forever for mr right and never found him? <My favorite quote of all time is from the movie "The Sweetest Thing"

"Stop looking for Mr. Right, and have fun with Mr. Right Now"
    Last edited by unspun; 05-12-2007 at 08:34 PM.

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-08-2013 07:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Default Oh me oh my.

I know what you're talking about.
    Worst thing thats ever happened to me is.
    Hook someone up, for your friend, who's a girl.
    Then start to have a crush on THAT guy, who she likes.
    It didn't help that he liked me to.

Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

HTC love MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO has a reputation beyond repute MomijiTMO's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-09-2009 12:42 AM
    Threads

LOL you sound like a guy and take any signs of affection as a love interest. I flirt with most of my friends but we all know that it is playing as opposed to love.

I do understand what you are saying though and if anyone gets the wrong idea, I have the decency to tell them that I do not look at them in that light.

I wish that guy you liked told you that he was not as in to you as you were to him and that he was taken That is just being dishonest and only hurts people.

*huggles for you*

~ MomijiTMO

~*Wolf Goddess*~ Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai has a reputation beyond repute Serenith Youkai's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    06-12-2013 12:55 AM
    Threads

No, you are definatly not the only girl with this problem. Proof? Me, I have one of those problems everytime I go out with a guy. So right now I'm not going with anyone, I haven't really given up just pause the love life. Since everytime I try they end up...well going wrong in some way or another -_-
    My Cosplay Page
    ^Click ^

Senior Member ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~ is a name known to all ~SakuraHaruno~'s Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by unspun View Post
    nah, you're not the only one. Before I met my husband, I had dates, and then I had boyfriends, the dates were always good, even if there was more than one, but every time I decided to have an actual boyfriend, (basically any time I put real effort into the relationship) I ended up getting stabbed in the back, so I just stopped putting in effort all together, and love found me. Sometimes, you find it when you're not looking for it, and then maybe you can know that it's meant to be. I've never been happier, and it's been 4 years now. (truth be told no other relationship of mine lasted over 6 months)

just focus on living for a while, and just having fun, that way when you look back on life, you really feel like you lived. You don't want to turn into one of those bitter old hag cat ladies who hates the world because she looked forever for mr right and never found him? <My favorite quote of all time is from the movie "The Sweetest Thing"

"Stop looking for Mr. Right, and have fun with Mr. Right Now"
    thanx, that is really good adive ^_^

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by smile1010 View Post
    I know what you're talking about.
    Worst thing thats ever happened to me is.
    Hook someone up, for your friend, who's a girl.
    Then start to have a crush on THAT guy, who she likes.
    It didn't help that he liked me to.

aww, that sucks.. lucky that has not happened to me yet

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by MomijiTMO View Post
    LOL you sound like a guy and take any signs of affection as a love interest. I flirt with most of my friends but we all know that it is playing as opposed to love.

I do understand what you are saying though and if anyone gets the wrong idea, I have the decency to tell them that I do not look at them in that light.

I wish that guy you liked told you that he was not as in to you as you were to him and that he was taken That is just being dishonest and only hurts people.

*huggles for you*

~ MomijiTMO
    -huggles back- thanks

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Serenith Youkai View Post
    No, you are definatly not the only girl with this problem. Proof? Me, I have one of those problems everytime I go out with a guy. So right now I'm not going with anyone, I haven't really given up just pause the love life. Since everytime I try they end up...well going wrong in some way or another -_-
    i'm sorry to hear that... i hate to hear that other people are going though this... but i guess it is just life..

//15 Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery has a reputation beyond repute Fiery's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-26-2009 05:50 PM
    Threads

This is not going to help you whatsoever, but I've never, ever had that problem. I could teach you how to be an unfeeling automaton towards almost everyone, though.

Some day, you'll dine on a solid snake.

Senior Member Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna has a reputation beyond repute Aleyna's Avatar
    Gil
    Shh
    Gifts Flowers Fan2 R2 Ice Cream
    Mentioned
    249 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-06-2015 06:16 AM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

your not the only 1
    i fell in love for my ex bf who i thought was the sweetest guy in the world
    i was hurt by previous guys who abused me so i was weak to his charm
    then when he wanted "it" i told him i wasn't ready for it
    he tried to hurt me but i kicked him out of the way
    then i walked home in the rain back to my house
    i didn't cry cause i was too shocked
    i didn't want to cry cause he truly didn't care about me
    he wasn't worth my tears
    he only went out with me to win bets he made with his friends
    later on i became really depressed
    because i wish we truly did love me
    i wish he wouldv'e been honest to me
    it really hurt me inside
    i wasn't crying because of him
    i was crying because i wish all those good memories would've been truly good memories
    and because i known they truly weren't good
    it hurt me because i wish they wouldv'e been true
    and ever since that relationship
    ive never been having any bfs
    openly dating yes, but no bfs
    i just got stood up by a guy i was openly dating for 3 weeks on his b-day
    it didn't really hurt me
    cause ever since that ex bf ive never had any mutual relationships from any guys
    so im used to getting treated like crap
    maybe someday ill find that honest guy
    but as for now i doubt i will
    but ill be patient and wait

From SkullMuffins on deviantart

Instagram|Tumblr

Stick Master unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun has a reputation beyond repute unspun's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-12-2010 02:51 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Fiery View Post
    This is not going to help you whatsoever, but I've never, ever had that problem. I could teach you how to be an unfeeling automaton towards almost everyone, though.
    you're full of it. (the unfeeling part.)

Get crazy with the cheezwiz

[I like cookies & beer]

Closed Thread

Thread Information