AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: RPG: Puppetry

Junior Member Chosen will become famous soon enough Chosen will become famous soon enough Chosen's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-14-2007 08:15 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads

(I have to drop out, this is goin a little fast for me.)
    Last edited by Chosen; 05-16-2007 at 08:42 PM.
    I am:

A Writer
    A Punk
    A Fighter
    A Lover
    A Warrior
    A Teacher

I, Am not:

~Loyal~

In my oppinion Loyalty is over-rated.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Gifts Hattori Hanzo Steel Bleach Ichigo Mask Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2013 04:43 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jushiro awoke after a short time and sighed. His illness had got to him again. He hated the illness and slowly stood up. He slowly wiped the blood from his mouth and walked out to where two guardians,and two puppetmaster stood talking. he bowed to them and stated his name. "I Am Jushiro.....I'm a Guardian pleased to meet you all"

Member Efrieda Arwaltz will become famous soon enough Efrieda Arwaltz's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    07-03-2007 01:40 PM
    Threads

"It's good to meet you Jushiro. I'm Bridget." the sorceress greeted. "This is my puppetmaster, Roswell." The teen nodded politely.

"I am Esmeralda. My brother and guardian, Vanar." The puppetmistress gestured to her older brother.

"Roswell?" Vanar said. "It may be a good idea to employ another guardian. Magic will not work forever, you know."

"We don't know whether or not Abel is a puppetmaster though. I think he is and I don't see his guardian anywhere nearby." Bridget said politely. "What do you think, Abel?"

Member Linked Anime will become famous soon enough Linked Anime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2007 02:27 AM
    Threads

"Ah, well you see back home I didn't have many friends and none of them were strong fighters or anything like that. I haven't had to have a guardian but its not like I don't want to have one its just well.........I've learned to fight myslef. I mean I didnt even become intrested in puppets until 14." Abel said. "But I wouldn't mind having some protection."

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    03-22-2013 01:06 AM
    Threads

Mercy-As Mercy looked around, she almost immeadately spotted a couple she had seen before. Where had she seen them before? She knew their faces. They were so familiar but so vague! Then it clicked. Jason had battled the woman. Oh no. They could not afford to be seen! They would give them away! They were trying to get better, not fight old enamies. "Why dont we go sit over there, by the rail?" she said to Jason, ushering him toward a spot by the rail on the opposite side of the boat. They couldnt be spotted.

Jason-Jason was almost pushed over by what Mercy considered 'ushering' to the side of the boat. "Mercy, have I ever told you that you are way to pushy when I'm supposed to be in charge? You do this all the time and I think you should let me be the boss every now and again," he said in protest but let himself be taken to a spot by the rail. It was actually kinda nice, with the breeze and all. He could get used to this.
    samba bamba, llama momma.

need a new set, feel free to offer. :3

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-18-2013 04:28 PM
    Threads

Andras sighed as he ate. Leaning back on the railing of the sloop as he sat he watched the crew scuttle about like cochroaches getting it ready for launch. He wondered... did they even know why they continued breath? Why the found "happiness" so addicting? He didn't. The only reason he was even still alive was because doing someone a favor... he looked back over his shoulder to the sea which moved its deep blew form toward the crisply powdered sky forming there a twinkling white line of convergance...how bizarre...
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: Alright, I'm jumping ahead by about twelve hours. I figure it's about time. Sorry if that screws anyone over, but this is for a good reason)

Night had fallen over the ship, bathing the area in a mixture of the ethereal glow of the moon against the water and the inky darkness of everything else. Roswell and Bridget had returned to their cabin after bidding Abel, Jushiro, Esmeralda and Vanir goodnight. Vanir had given his usual aloof response to things and Esmeralda had given the pair the look that said "you're finally stealing each other's virginity, aren't you?"

Esmeralda and her brother were also below deck, guarding their friends' door while the puppetmistress listened to what the two were doing.

"It's so nice that Bridget and Roswell are in love with each other." Esmeralda quietly declared. Of course the puppetmistress fancied herself a prize catch herself, every sane male who would possible try to court her was scared away by her older brother.

"They're both stubborn." Vanir responded.

"True. It's unlikely that they'll declare their passionate love for each other for quite a while. Still, won't it be exciting when they do?"

"How do you think he'll do in the competition?"

"Roswell has talent, but first-timers never do very well."

"You never know, it IS Roswell. He has tremendous luck when it comes to things like this."

Edgar waited quietly, just around the corner from a puppetmistress and her guardian.

"So... Roswell's on this ship. Fighting him here won't do me any good. I'll alert the hired help when we land in the Wilds and then get the jump on him." Edgar whispered to himself.

"I'll kill you Roswell Meyers."

Building Castles Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto has a reputation beyond repute Red&Stiletto's Avatar
    Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mercy-Mercy couldnt believe how time had flown. They had managed to get all their stuff under the deck and into their room but just barely. It was crowded but that was ok. She was used to crowded. Its not like she had lived in some big fancy house or anything. As long as Jason was there, she was fine. She looked over at him, reading in his bed. He liked to read but never seemed to do it much. It was more like a nothing else to do activitey for him. 'How can he be so relaxed?' she thought, heaving a big sigh. She layed back on her bed and stared at the ceiling, the rocking of the boat lulling her to sleep.

Jason-Jason read his favortie book. It was old and somewhat tattered but still in good condition. He had read it so many times that he practically had it memorized, word for word. He heard Mercy sigh and looked to see if something was wrong but she had already started to doze off. 'I could probably use some sleep too' he thought, marking his place in his book and blowing out his reading candle. It was totally pitch black in the small, crowded room but it didnt matter much. It was more cozy than anything. But before anymore thoughts could enter his mind, he was fast asleep.

Neverwinter Gnostic Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer has a reputation beyond repute Luzifer's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

The blade clipped the moon... the silk-silver gleam creased the delicate curves of steel as it moved across the rhinestone studded sky for the prevailing night, Andras moved with the white-etched form, his own palely illuminated body seemed to slide through itself as like the rivers do when going over rockey ground, folding over himself and yet releasing with speed and power. He hardly felt the massive weight of his weapon for the blade never stopped its motion long enough to be truly felt. It was an always moving mist around him.

He stood now upon the railing over the ship, one misstep in the consuming dark was all that prevented him from falling overboard. He could hardly see the railing but felt it all the same. If his skin could be seen in the darkness a stranger would have noticed the color was beginning to return... his eating had done him well and he was beginning to recover from the blood loss. Hopefully he would be back in prime condition before the fight came. Even so he trained. The katana-spear was like a companion and for now he didn't think about the loathsomeness of the world. He didn't ponder why people were so drawn to each others organs... why they reveled in the taste of bodily fluids... why they screamed when they should sleep. No... he didn't think these thoughts... he was dispossessed from his dispossession. He was aloof from his aloof nature. He was unconcious and was concious of every particle around him. He wouldn't call it paradise... but it was as good as any lotus bloom
    The tragedy of life comes not from pain, despair, sorrow, or even death; but the constant annihilating amnesia that begs us to forget we live.

Chaos Unborn Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo has a reputation beyond repute Hollow Ichigo's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jushiro's white hair shined in the moonlight,its gleaming beauty was only beaten by the shine of his katanas. Jushiro smiled at the sea and the dark deeps that held unknown turths.

"You are so calm but at the same time you are so furious,and unforgiving."

"I dont understand way your vengence is so cruel,but your caring is so sweet." Jushiro looked out into the endless streaks of light and water as the vibrations os his katana sent out a sweet melody throughtout the ship. Jushiro listened to itssweet song,but knew about the Song of the demon that would chime from its blades at anytime. "Every Lighitng is my weapon but every yhunder is my shield....." He still didnt understand what that meant..........His mind continued to wonder as his body slowly fell to the deck.
    Last edited by Hollow Ichigo; 05-18-2007 at 05:43 PM.

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    Threads

((Err.... no offense, but are there any special events happening??? And plllllease don't kick me out. My last OOC post without a character post.))

Senior Member ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird has a reputation beyond repute ThunderBird's Avatar
    Gil
    1 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-19-2009 04:33 PM
    Threads

Ryuku yawned as he opened his eyes, looking at the night sky. He didn't like to be below deck or underground at all. Seeing the night sky was all he needed to see, but he blamed this on his training, spending a few years out in the dessert. He gripped the hilt of his longsword, hugging it close to him. His gun and his sword were his prized possessions, the sword was a gift from a friend along with the gun. But this friend of his was special and hadn't seen her for quite a while now.

'Probably with her puppetmaster, no doubt.'
    He thought. Come to think of it, his last puppetmaster was too old and died of a heart attack after losing a match. That was more than a week ago now, and had been thinking of which puppetmaster should he join. Ryuku yawned again, closing his eyes before falling asleep. He had fallen asleep on the deck, his back to the railings and his weapons in his arms.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jushiro's body planted itself against the boats railing,and his mind became to wonder as his body layed still. HIs body had toke all it could for the time being,and would have to rest intel the morning. The cool night ocean breeze rushed past his faceand waved his white ahir in the air as he slept.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: Alright. It's been almost a week. I guess innitiating night-fights just doesn't appeal to some people)

The sun rose over the ship. Edgar, who had slept several meters away from Roswell and Bridget's room, waited for his prey to awaken and for their 'guards' to leave. Esmeralda and Vanar, however, had no intention of leaving their friends any time soon.

Bridget woke up long before her puppetmaster did. She had spent the early hours of the morning sitting up in bed reading, as she often did at home. When Roswell awakened, the sorceress set a bookmark and greeted her charge.

"Good morning Roswell." she said happily.

"Morning Bridget." the puppetmaster grumbled, his low blood pressure slowing the waking process. They turned their backs to each other as they changed from the clothes they wore to bed to their usual day clothes. When they exited their cabin, the two were immediately assaulted by Esmeralda.

"Good morning you two." she said cheerily. "Did you two have 'fun' last night?" While Bridget blushed and stammered, Roswell, still not completely awake, walked right passed the puppetmistress and her guardian.

"Alda, just because you've had sex doesn't mean-" Vanar started.

"And just how long did that take?!" Esmeralda yelled. "It was hard enough convincing him to stand up to you and he only stuck around for one night. It's all your fault!"

"As long as we're here, we may as well hit the galley for breakfast." Roswell whispered, starting to wake up properly. Alda and Vanar followed behind them, the former continuing to yell at the latter.

Edgar watched the scene that unfolded with remote interest. His hired help would have three opponents to fight: a puppetmistress who could probably handle herself, a sorceress and a swordsman guarding her. The hunter was vaguely aware of Bridget carrying catalysts with her. She'd be able to almost instantly cast her spells. The guy he had roped in would be outnumbered three-to-one. If they were all fighters or sorcerers it wouldn't be a problem, but a mixture of several people would pose an interesting threat.

"That guy's gonna get get hurt. Doesn't matter, I just wanna fight Roswell."

Edger returned to the deck and looked for his hired help. Seeing him sleeping against the railing, the one-eyed hunter leaped over to him to make his presence known.

"Wake up. I thought you should know that you're not allowed to start fighting until we make landfall. But that doesn't mean you're allowed to slack off!" After finishing his announcement, Edgar dashed off into the crowd where he wouldn't be noticed.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Andras groaned... annoyed at being bothered. He opened one black-bagged eye at the hunter before the fool slipped off. Bah... what a waste of life that man was... oh well... an employer was an employer and Andras couldn't be picky. He stood, the motion wakened his centipedes the three smallest crawled out of the skull pendent and on to the string of his pendent. The other scuttled down from his hair and lay across the necromancer's face protecting it from the rising sun. Not that his skin would be hurt... hell he could hardly even feel the warmth anymore.

Andras slipped his sword-spear out of its place on his back and slashed it twice across an even plane in front of him. Some bones which had fallen out of place during the night snapped back into location. His face was now almost the color of a healthy human but the air around him was cold and frosty. He had drained it of life while he slept and used that power to replenish his blood supply. It had taken most of the night but it was almost over.

With a decisive motion, he slipped his sword-spear back over his shoulder and walked toward the crowd. His hands amused themselves by making sure his throwing knives were all holstered properly and could be drawn cleanly if the situation warranted it. He sighed, looking at the dim sun, I hope this doesn't turn out to be a bother... I wonder if that bastard realizes that he made my mission objectives dependent on his survival? I don't think he's that smart... That's going to come back and bite me, no doubt...

The seagulls rode the updrafts over had with their maddening cackles.

Member Linked Anime will become famous soon enough Linked Anime's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-19-2007 02:27 AM
    Threads

Abel's armor clanked as he stretched his arm when he yawned from trying to shake off the last of sleep. "Ah, what beautiful morning this is!" Abel exclaimed. Walking off to meet Roswell and Bridget at their room and maybe their friends. As he continued he was pushed out of the way when a that looked to be in a hurry and had just woken up rush past him. Shrugging it off he continued on him way. Carrying his case with Sund, his puppet, he turned a corner as saw Bridget stammering, a half asleep Roswell, and the two friends of them talking to one another.

"Ah, well good morning!" Abel said to the group.

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jushiro awaoke to the sound of the raging ocean and the sweet sound of the floking seagulls. Jushiro grinned and slowly stood up his katana's clapped together,and make a sweet song of enlightenment. Jushiro looked over the side of the boat and then at the small group of people talking. He shook his head and made his way toward them.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mercy woke up to the sound of seagulls and the rushing ocean. She sat up, stretched and looked over to see Jason still fast asleep on his bed. She stood up on her bed and jumped from where she stood onto Jason.

"Wake up sleepy head!" she shouted at him as he woke from the impact of her crash ontop of him. "Mercy! Why'd you have to do that?" he whined. "Oh suck it up!" she shouted back before sliding off of him and pulling him out of bed. "It's morning and we need to go get some breakfast cause I'm starving like a crazy horse!" She threw his clothes at him as she quickly dawned her own. When they were finally all dressed, she dragged the still half asleep Jason through the lower levels to the deck of the ship to try to find something to eat.

They were almost all the way out when she spotted the very people she had tried to avoid yesterday. No avoiding them now though. "Come on, lets get a move on!" she told the still almost asleep Jason. They hurried past them. 'Do I know her?' thought Jason as he walked past her but Mercy didnt give him a chance to figure it out. A few moments later they were on the deck, in the rays of the sun. 'Good. We're still ok.' thought Mercy and continued her search for food.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Andras watched all the now waking people scuttling about. It was disgusting, how much like insects they were. The only difference was the number of legs.

Andras let his cold gaze glaze each person over with scornful ice as he waited for his mission to begin. The loudest and most obnoxious of the people was an annoying girl pushing some boy along chittering with him like some over-grown rat. There was a couple other equally worthless people, people with weapons mostly, and in any case people who were mere accents of annoyance in the overall drudgery of this horrid place.

Andras sighed, and walked back to the railing to gaze out to sea. If one were to look at him they would see a daydreaming young man and that was all, perhaps a bit macabre young man but the point remained. However, they would be wrong for Andras never daydreamed. Daydreaming would require a lightheartedness of spirit and hope and a soft, gentle desire. He had neither. The world was so empty... there was nothing in it that glimmered. Nothing that filled him with passion. So his eyes scan only the sea and not the horizon. They saw only the sea and not some temptation. They never looked sad but they never looked happy either... a painless pleasureles empty orb, each one was. Drifting alone and seperate from the other. Andras began to gently finger the skull and reminded himself of why he continued to exist

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jushiro stopped once he noticed someone over at the rail,he looked like he didnt care for himself or anyone here. He seemed to hate some of the poeple opn the ship and maybe thought they were worthless. Jushiro shook his head and continued to walk toward the main people that were talking but changed his mind once he felt his sickness rising again.

Her nickname at age 11. Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti has a reputation beyond repute Reniti's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    11-07-2010 05:44 PM
    Threads

Karei found herself crawling out of her bed in a trance, and realized that a day had passed since she'd been on the ship. Pulling her raven-black hair to form those long ponytails, the girl sighed. Unfortunately, the soceress had begun to miss her parents. "It's human nature." she thought. Another part of her mind replied, "Well, I for one, hate it. Why are there emotions in the world, anyway?"
    Before she knew it, her morning routine was finished. Simply waiting for.... something, she lay on her bed and waited. Waiting for something. Just waiting.

Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

(OOC: So sorry I've been away for so long. I was studying for my exams and then I had to take them.)

Roswell turned to Abel's greeting.

"Morning." he said tiredly. "We were going to get breakfast and we'd be glad if you would join us."

(OOC: Hope this doesn't bother anyone, but I'm (again) jumping ahead. This time to the ship's arrival at the Wilds)

The vessel pulled into the makeshift port, several deckhands helping to tie it down. Soon after, passengers were allowed to disembark. Roswell, Bridget, Esmeralda and Vanar departed from the ship and got the year's first glimpse of the island.

It was majestic. After the beach where the ship had landed the ground was covered with small plantlife, beneath which there was rich, dark soil. Thick trees grew everywhere, shading the island from the sun. A single path cut through the forest, wide enough to be called a crude sort of road. The air was thick with heat and pollen and the sounds of animals were everywhere.

"So this is the Wilds..." Roswell said in awe.

"Guess so." Bridget responded.

"This is the third time Vanar and I have been here." Alda said in a showy sort of way.

"Oh yeah, this is your third tour, isn't it?" Roswell said in realization.

"That's right. I met the winner of the New Year's tournament here before anyone even knew his name."

Edgar cast a bitter gaze around him as the ship docked. He knew exactly where Roswell was but couldn't attack him until his hired help realized it. He couldn't even be assured of the guy's skills until he could pick the group out of a crowd without the hunter's help. And even after, Edgar couldn't afford to get hurt very badly. He was still working himself half to death in order to keep himself alive and send money to his family. Once he got back at Roswell once and for all, he could go back home for good and get a respectable career.

"But first I gotta take care of this problem." Edgar mused to himself, staying just out of sight of Roswell's group.

Gil
    Mentioned
    58 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Andras continued to gaze out at the rolling waves until the boat finally shunted up against the dock and the sailors began tethering it to the pier so it would not drift away while the guests were disembarking. Once the crowd had begun to disembark Andras turned around to watch the people and see if he could spot his target. After everyone had gotten off he concluded there were two females that fit the description, however, he decided to ere on the side of the girl in the larger group, with three others. One was anemic looking boy (much like Andras himself after he had used a lot of magic), a soldier-type (more like Andras in his normal condition) and another girl, a ditz she looked like.

He slipped after them, departing last and looking around as if mesmerized by the scenery (which he wasn't. despite never having been their before he found nothing in the view worth more then the casual glance. It was all very dull).

Gil
    Mentioned
    101 Post(s)
    Tagged
    1 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Jushiro smiled as he stepped from the boat. His katana's layed on his back and one on his side. he smiled and walked past a small group that were talking about their third and fourth time being here,it didn't concern Jushiro at all,Jushiro continued up the small road with no sense of direction but he felt he had to walk Little bit.

Gil
    Bahahaha
    Gifts Ambulance
    Mentioned
    131 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    Threads

Mercy and Jason walked a little way behind the group of four. A burly man walked not far behind them but neither paided much attention to him. Mercy tried her hardest to keep Jason occupied with pulling their wagon but he kept glancing at Esmeralda.

"You know, the way you keep staring at that girl, people will start thinking your sweet on her," said Mercy with a teasing hint in her voice. Jason immeadately blushed and stared at the ground. She wasnt trying to be mean but she didnt want their cover to be blown. They were trying to make a fresh start and he was not about to ruin it.

"Mer--uh, Miss Iona, I dont mean to stare but she looks familiar is all," he said as his blush deepened to an almost crimson color. He didnt know why he was embarresed at the fact that he might have a crush on some one but he was. They continued up the trail of a road in silence, Mercy satisfied and Jason embarrased.

Closed Thread

Thread Information