AnimeGalleries [dot] NetAnimeWallpapers [dot] ComAnimeLyrics [dot] ComAnimePedia [dot] ComAnimeGlobe [dot] Com

User Tag List

Closed Thread
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread: So I Was Wondering How Do You Tell A Girl You Really Like Her

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2021 11:43 PM
    User Info Thanks / Tagging Info Gifts / Achievements / Awards vBActivity Stats
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Default Oh me oh my.

Give her a love note, telling her how you feel.
    That or,
    Get her alone somehow,
    and just confess to her.
    Thats how I'd like to be confessed to.
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

███ ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███ has a reputation beyond repute ███'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    09-07-2008 08:45 AM
    Threads

Kidnap her younger brother, hold him for the randsom of 50,000 dollars, she will come around to it.
    ████████████

Junior Member An_Empty_Heart has a little shameless behaviour in the past An_Empty_Heart's Avatar
    Gil
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    05-12-2007 06:38 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Blasphemous Feind View Post
    Kidnap her younger brother, hold him for the randsom of 50,000 dollars, she will come around to it.
    Wow that might of worked too. lol

This title does nothing. Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay has a reputation beyond repute Khanxay's Avatar
    Gil
    Lonely
    Gifts 133 - Eevee 025 - Pikachu Dice
    Mentioned
    3 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    08-08-2010 03:23 PM
    Threads

Quote Originally Posted by Beautiful-Lie
    Thats just asking for a restraining order/
    Well....

Quote Originally Posted by Sagat View Post
    Sagat's Guide to Getting a Restraining Order
    -= 100% Satisfaction! Guranteed! =-
    Step 1
    Write her a poem in red ink, but scribble it. Neatness is not required. Make sure you mention how you dream of her every night and want her to be your queen.
    Step 2
    Call her at least once a night but not before 10:00 pm. Midnight is optional. When she answers inform her that you can't sleep because you are still thinking of her.
    Step 3
    Take a picture of her and photoshop yourself into it embracing her. Post the picture on her locker with a note saying "LOOK HOW GREAT WE ARE TOGETHER!!!" - all caps are a necessity
    Step 4
    Email her 20 times, but with the same message: "Your hair smelled nice today."
    Step 5
    Finally, stand in the bushes outside her home. When she notices you, hand her a clump of your hair (that you will have to pull out as she is watching) as a love offering.
    That's all there is to it. Just FIVE easy steps!
    There you go Sagat. Fixed it for you. And made it nice and neat too. ^_____^

Sorry, but I couldn't help but do that. It was the first thing that popped into my head. (Which I usually don't post/say.)
    Last edited by Khanxay; 05-12-2007 at 09:19 PM.

This signature contains nothing.

Nothing last updated:
    March Nothing, '09

FrownieBrownie [Feiry] smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010 has a reputation beyond repute smile1010's Avatar
    Gil
    Roflol
    Gifts Melon Pan Witch Hat
    Mentioned
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-27-2021 11:43 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Gamertag: supersmile1010

Quote Originally Posted by GaMeGoD View Post
    Well....

[/center]
    There you go Sagat. Fixed it for you. And made it nice and neat too. ^_____^
    Haha, they way you fixed everything made everything 10 times as hilarious!
    Once again, amazing props to the talented Paprika!!

This smile kills....

AF's Paranormalist Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee has a reputation beyond repute Twig Ee's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-11-2009 02:54 PM
    Threads
    Gamer IDs

Wii Code: Paranormalist

It's hard to tell someone you really like them but if you hangout with her a lot she might like you. Tell her before she falls in love with somone else but tell her when you are ready.

Af's Paranormalist. Got a Question about the paranormal? PM i'll help.

Senior Member The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel has a reputation beyond repute The Rebel's Avatar
    Gil
    Mellow
    Gifts Ice Cream Kawaiislice Bleach Zangetsu
    Mentioned
    187 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    02-09-2023 06:59 PM
    Threads
    Blog Entries

Okay, okay. There are alot of good tips here,,,,, and alot of bad ones. The problem is, not all the good ones will work for you. It all depends on your personality. You strike me as being alittle unsure, which we all are at some time in our lives. You mentioned you two have fooled around alittle. If it has been for say, a few months, I'd say just go with the open your mouth and say "I think I really like you." But keep in mind, girls go two ways on this statement. Either they're like, "I like you too", or "Oh, well. I just wanted to fool around. I don't really feel the same way." No matter what she says, you MUST take it and deal with it in an adult manner. Remember, she is a person too, and you can't force her. Either way, you want to play it cool. In other words, DON'T go jumping up and down like a spaz when she says she likes you too.
    Okay, I've tossed in my two bits, and hopefully it helps bring you some peace of mind. OH, reminds me. Peace of mind! When you go to tell her, remain calm. Don't just blurt it out. Women are like fine crystal, must be handled with care. Good luck, and may she be the one.

Playstation Network ID: animerebel

lalalalove. keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy. has a reputation beyond repute keezy.'s Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    10-21-2011 10:51 AM
    Threads

i had the same prob, (xcept w/ a guy O.o;; bcuz i'm a girl), i told him face-to-face that i liked him. (don't be a chicken and write a note, it means more when u say it face-to-face). ~sigh~ i told him... but he didn't like me that way. no big deal tho cuz i got a new crush. =D
    but don't rush it, like 1min u r talking about cars then out of nowhere "i like u" don't do that, just act natural, bring up the subject, and tell her.

Senior Member Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie has a reputation beyond repute Ollie's Avatar
    Gil
    0 Post(s)
    Tagged
    0 Thread(s)
    Latest Post
    12-03-2010 01:32 AM
    Threads

DON'T ask her "how big are you on sex."
    This post has been approved by Dancing Alec™

Closed Thread

Thread Information